Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Master

I finally found where you can buy one. A personal one for one person is $79.95. http://baramay.com/#!/

Here is what the website says about the founder: Nassim Haramein is a well known physicist and founder of The Resonance Project, a website and foundation with concerns in Unified Physics. After using Baramay, Nassim quoted, "Baramay draw it's energy from the vacuum black hole."

Adding more. How to use your device: http://www.baramay.com/baramayusermanual.pdf

Another add-on: The original inventor is Kosol Ouch. He has written many books which you can find on Amazon or maybe you own favorite book source.

I promise, the last add-on. I love a mystery! Can you tell?

I think I have found the book by Kosol Ouch which explains how to make this device. It is titled Zero Point Energy Device (ZPED) for Health, Healing, Ascension and Mankind's Future and here is what the review of the book says: Zero point energy (known also as torsion field, prana, scalar energy wave, chi, ki, komlang tear, universal energy fields, orgon, life force etc.). energy can be harnessed through meditation practice such as yoga, chi kung, reiki and also through technology such as the torsion fields generator know as neological technology device. The principle is very simple, it is just multi layered metal, either the same or different metal (such as copper, aluminum, silver, gold and platinum etc.) Thin layer separated by organic material such as hairs, silk, plant fiber etc. You can go up to many layers from 4 to 8 to 12 to 18 to 64 or 144 layers and beyond. The different metals draw torsion fields or chi into the metal and ...

read the rest of it here: http://www.amazon.com/Energy-Device-...rds=Kosol+Ouch

The principles are the same but in more detail.

Whew, I think the mystery is solved, unless you tell me I am out in left field

Last edited by linen53 : 28-04-2014 at 02:53 PM.
Old 28-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Master

Found all the instructions starting on page 14 of this thread (long story). On page 14 with her list of supplies she mentions turtella or auger shells. I could not find a shell called a turtella but I did find one spelled turrilella. The turrilella and the auger shells are elongated screw-shaped shells.

The outer shells will be small clam shells according to the pics she has provided.
Old 28-04-2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Found all the instructions starting on page 14 of this thread (long story). On page 14 with her list of supplies she mentions turtella or auger shells. I could not find a shell called a turtella but I did find one spelled turrilella. The turrilella and the auger shells are elongated screw-shaped shells.

The outer shells will be small clam shells according to the pics she has provided.

Do you know the name for the outer, wall shells and for the core shell?
Also, do you need to meditate with the device for months and weeks to activate it or you activate it on the first time of use? Do you need to use the activation protocol every time when you use it or just once until it is activated?
Also, when we make the device, do we need to put 4 outer shells on the sides and 2 up and down?
Old 28-04-2014, 11:02 PM
Master

Outer shells are clam shells, core shell is a turrilella shell I believe-the shorter fatter shells not the longer screw shaped ones. The auger shells are used for to the insides of the 6 clam shells.

Post # 501 has a link to an instruction manual on how to activate the device. The instruction manual says to activate the device once. But you are not to touch the device while in operation if you do you will have to reactivate it. While in operation (during a meditation) you are to keep your hands 4-6 inches from the device with your palms facing towards the device.

Honestly, I don't anything other than what I have researched.

I found this you tube link from someone who is examining the device. They call it a seashell cube.

http://youtu.be/NyW1y39FTd4
Old 30-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Knower
Old 30-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Kamila

hello

I hv a question how do u activate the device? I cant seem to find that on here but wat I did was just say baramay active and increase is that enough? I heard ppl talk ab it but I dont seethe ddetails on it. Thx
Old 30-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Pathfinder

Simple instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
I hv a question how do u activate the device? I cant seem to find that on here but wat I did was just say baramay active and increase is that enough? I heard ppl talk ab it but I dont seethe ddetails on it. Thx

The way the device work is that you must create a form of permission slip that will allow yourself to connect to the whole or the collective consciousness as we say. It is the intent or the sense of being one with everything. This will open and act as a "gateway" to tap in to the collective energy. Certain beliefs, especially negative ones, can block you from doing so. So when you start, release all fear and expectations from your mind and remain as neutral as possible.

The energy can come in a variety of ways, such as extreme heat, tingling in the palms of your hands and feet, etc. Everyone will be different.

Connecting to the collective consciousness, like I said will depend on your belief system. It may be instant or it may take a couple of tries.

Remember always to relax and remain calm during the session.

I hope this help guys.

<3 & Light
Old 30-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila

On post # 501 there is a pdf file that tells you how. I've bolded the text next to it so it would stand out.

budd, thanks for the additional information.

I found some clam shells the perfect size that seemed to call to me on an ebay auction from Gambia, Africa. It's a start.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
On post # 501 there is a pdf file that tells you how. I've bolded the text next to it so it would stand out.

budd, thanks for the additional information.

I found some clam shells the perfect size that seemed to call to me on an ebay auction from Gambia, Africa. It's a start.
Thank you for the link :)
Old 05-05-2014, 06:57 PM

Somehow hot glue gun exploded in my hands while I was trying to repair it. For some reason it started to malfunction so I disassembled it, but then it exploded. Guess I need to learn more about mechanics Luckily I was wearing gloves so no damage was done. Now I need to find a way to make 20 dollars so I can buy a new until tomorrow, when my shells will arrive.

By the way, I think I would like to make a new thread with detailed explanation and instructions about this device and how to make one. So the important information would be on the first few posts.

What do you think, is that a good idea?