Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 12-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Time manifestation ?

I was just wondering for those who need more hours in a day ~

would these be good time affirmations ? or does anyone have any other suggestions ?

I have more than enough time to get everything done that I want to get done, and more !

24 hours in a day is more than enough hours to accomplish all that I need/ want to do !

It seems I am always running short of time, and I am wondering if it is because I am affirming that fact by saying " I can never get anything done "
( oh oh Elijah, there is that word " never " again... it just keeps following me around ! ) Thank you, From Above, lol !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-11-2010, 08:21 AM
tragblack

I created a thought-form that I hoped would help make the time go by more quickly at work, but I don't use it that often and I am not sure if it works. Do you use thought or feeling-forms?
Old 12-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Deactivated Account

hi tragblack,

I am not sure what you mean by thought - feeling forms. Can you explain them to me please ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-11-2010, 08:45 AM
tragblack

Look them up. It is when you use your visualization to place a healing image over a place that needs it.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Deactivated Account

look them up ~ I love the " google " answers , lol !

I am not talking about healing, I am talking about " time " .

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-11-2010, 08:51 AM
tragblack

It is pretty much just visualization...
Old 12-11-2010, 08:57 AM
supernova

This is really interesting and I need more hours in a day as I could do lots of things and I can complete thick novels as I am always running short of time.

But is it possible? The idea of time manifestation is really fascinating.

But at times I feel time is a relative subject and we can make the most of it by proper use of it. We are wasting time and of course there could be better mechanisms to get the most out of it
Old 12-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I was just wondering for those who need more hours in a day ~

would these be good time affirmations ? or does anyone have any other suggestions ?

I have more than enough time to get everything done that I want to get done, and more !

24 hours in a day is more than enough hours to accomplish all that I need/ want to do !

It seems I am always running short of time, and I am wondering if it is because I am affirming that fact by saying " I can never get anything done "
( oh oh Elijah, there is that word " never " again... it just keeps following me around ! ) Thank you, From Above, lol !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

If you listen to feel of the words, the two affirmations are likely to have quite different effects upon you.

It may be different for other people....but the first one creates a feeling of relaxation. When we are relaxed, we are often more efficient with time, we make less mistakes and spend less time thinking about what needs to be done. So this might be effective in that way.

The second affirmation creates a sense of urgency by affirming the limitation of '24 hours'. It also affirms a distinction between need to do....and want to do. It is more productive to want what you need. In this way, although the affirmation sounds positive on the surface, it may act to confirm some quite negative strains of thoughts.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
This is really interesting and I need more hours in a day as I could do lots of things and I can complete thick novels as I am always running short of time.

But is it possible? The idea of time manifestation is really fascinating.

But at times I feel time is a relative subject and we can make the most of it by proper use of it. We are wasting time and of course there could be better mechanisms to get the most out of it

hi supernova,

I do believe we should be able to manifest time, one can manifest almost anything else.

I did something like that once, not exactly manifesting time, but asking for time to slow down. I was running late to work, and there were lots of stoplights on the road I take. I asked for the stoplights to be green and for time to slow down so that I would arrive at work on time. The strange part is, that I did get mostly green lights and I was watching the clock in the car, most of the way and time did slow down... I got to work with 5 minutes to spare... which according to when I left home, I should have been late to work !

You are correct by saying that " we can make the most of time, by proper use of it. " We don't always do this, do we ? Do you have a few " mechanisms " to share, for making better use of time ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Deactivated Account

hi heather,

Now that you mention it , the two affirmations do have a different " feeling ". At the time I wrote them, which was probably the wee hours of the morning, lol, they sounded more similar.

I can see the first one having a more relaxed feeling
I have more than enough time to get everything done that I want to get done, and more
and yes, I think you are correct in saying
Quote:
When we are relaxed, we are often more efficient with time, we make less mistakes and spend less time thinking about what needs to be done.
24 hours in a day is more than enough hours to accomplish all that I need/ want to do ! I agree with you, this one has more of a sense of urgency to it and a conflict of interest in the need/ want category.
Quote:
It also affirms a distinction between need to do....and want to do. It is more productive to want what you need.
Somehow I can't really see what I need to do, being the same as what I want to do... they are 2 seperate categories !

Do you have a suggestion for something better to say ?
Any suggestions are welcome

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !