Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 20-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Ascender

Thunderstorms

Spring is dawning upon the American Midwest and on the first day of it we have a thunderstorm! Well at least in my little nook of the midwest and I love it<3
I am one of the few people I know that love thunderstorms, many people are scared of them. I especially love the summer storms, when the lights go out. I think they are beautiful and the rain is like a breath of fresh air.
Old 20-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Ascender
imo, lightning is how the spirits, which travel the universe, are transformed to a spirit that lives on the earth. Each lighting strike is a sort of doorway where spirits are constantly coming and going all around the world.
Old 20-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Gracey

thats is an intersting perspective mathew james. i like it...
Old 20-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
I am one of the few people I know that love thunderstorms, many people are scared of them. I especially love the summer storms, when the lights go out. I think they are beautiful and the rain is like a breath of fresh air.
I'll join the fun.. I am fascinated by thunderstorms! :>
Old 20-03-2011, 08:22 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
Spring is dawning upon the American Midwest and on the first day of it we have a thunderstorm! Well at least in my little nook of the midwest and I love it<3

as I have said before...storm lovers unite! I use to lay out in the grass as a child and watch them roll in, love it.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Ascender
some really good ones are in south florida, was in an outside bar one time and the lighting was crashing all around us,

the entire area was vibrating and it was insane
Old 21-03-2011, 12:35 AM
nightowl

check this out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLJ6oqToKrc
Old 21-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Ascender
Nightowl that is amazing, never saw a lightning bolt connected to the tree and the sky shown like that before. very cool and it made me wonder if lightning and trees have more going on than just another bolt of lightning hitting a tree.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:53 AM
nightowl

lightning is an amazing thing!
Old 21-03-2011, 12:58 AM
tragblack

It's gonna storm where I am, too.