Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 09-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Rat spirit

Pet Communication?

Hi,

I know this is the wrong place for a reading request, but it seems I am not able to post a request in the Reading Requests part of the forum, as I haven't yet posted enough times.

I would really be grateful if somebody could do a reading/communication for our dog, as we are getting a new doggy soon and I just want to know if he will be ok with it and if he isn't, maybe the communicator could reassure him that we won't love him any less and he will still get the same amount of attention and affection from us! We'd so hate him to be jealous or put out by another dog coming into the household. We've always wanted to have two dogs and now the time is right and we're on our way to getting one.

We've been trying to telepathically communicate what's going to happen and what the dogs going to look like (we have a particular breed in mind), but don't know if he's picked up on our feeble attempts at telepathy!!

Can anyone help please?

ETA: Ok maybe it's just not meant to be...

Last edited by Rat spirit : 09-09-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Medium_Laura

If you can't post for a reading, there's a reason for it.

Why not wait until you can and then none of us would be breaking the rules by reading for you as well.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Rat spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
If you can't post for a reading, there's a reason for it.

Why not wait until you can and then none of us would be breaking the rules by reading for you as well.

Ok, maybe it's just not meant to be. I won't try again, as this is the second time I have tried to request somebody to do a communication for my dog and not got anywhere. Maybe I'm just not meant to know how he feels.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:45 PM
midnightstar

Here's the rules for posting in the reading section
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7642

You'd better get posting so someone can do your reading
Old 09-09-2011, 01:17 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat spirit
Hi,

I know this is the wrong place for a reading request, but it seems I am not able to post a request in the Reading Requests part of the forum, as I haven't yet posted enough times.

I would really be grateful if somebody could do a reading/communication for our dog, as we are getting a new doggy soon and I just want to know if he will be ok with it and if he isn't, maybe the communicator could reassure him that we won't love him any less and he will still get the same amount of attention and affection from us! We'd so hate him to be jealous or put out by another dog coming into the household. We've always wanted to have two dogs and now the time is right and we're on our way to getting one.

We've been trying to telepathically communicate what's going to happen and what the dogs going to look like (we have a particular breed in mind), but don't know if he's picked up on our feeble attempts at telepathy!!

Can anyone help please?

ETA: Ok maybe it's just not meant to be...

Why would you think he'd not like another companion. Dogs are pack animals and generally like having other dogs around. What's his temperament when he's around other dogs? Is he friendly and open? If so then I'd say he'd like a new "brother or sister". Were you planning on getting a puppy or an adult dog? What kind of breed his he? Taking him to your local PetsMart on dog or puppy adoption day would be a good way for you and him to find another dog that he's compatible with.

Most rescue groups allow trial visits and will take the dog back if s/he is not a good fit in the home.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Maiya

Rat spirit,

There would be no problem with you getting another dog. Dogs in spirit are still spirit and spirit loves to share the love that helps others grow and move on.