Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

View Poll Results: Which is your power animal?
wolf 26 20.31%
eagel 11 8.59%
cat 22 17.19%
owl 12 9.38%
bear 12 9.38%
snake 6 4.69%
raven 7 5.47%
other 55 42.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
In the Shamanic sense people refer to their power, "animals", but, why no insects?

I would consider insects as animals making them part of the whole. In a larger sense I have no problem of including palnts, trees, flowers and so into this, but maybe it should be called: power totems and not power/totem animals then. My head spins with possibilities
Old 08-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Pegasus

Silly Question - How do you know what your power animal is...?
Old 08-02-2012, 09:59 PM
midnightstar

Pegasus it's whichever one you are drawn to and resonate with most I believe
Old 08-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Quagmire

I have made my view on power animals to be as simple as: a power animal is an animal that gives you power to evolve... so Pegasus in my eyes you can just choose, so maybe the pegasus is your power animal
Old 08-02-2012, 10:53 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus
Silly Question - How do you know what your power animal is...?

A power animal has been with you all your life, It usually represents your personality, characteristics and abilities. It can appear to you in dreams or mediation and it often will show up a good bit, it will appear in waking life as well. Many times it is an animal you have always felt a connection to or an affinity for...
Old 09-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Tanith

My power animal is definately the snake; though I also have always had an affinity for dragons, ever since I was very small. However, I feel like the dragon is simply one of my guides, like the owl and the scorpion.

The snake feels like it makes up a part of me, while the others do not :)
Old 09-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanith
My power animal is definately the snake;

I was starting to feel lonely until a couple of days ago I also felt the feline as my power animal but it feels like it has moved on and it feels strangely wonderful. Guess it means it have taught me what I needed to learn from it and now there is only the snake
Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Gentrash

I picked "other" though I guess I could've choosen "cat" since my closest animal guide is a type of leopard. :)
Old 10-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Gregatha

I have two animal spirit guides, both of them are recent arrivals. The first is a wolf who appeared to me about six weeks ago...her name is agatha, and will be
with me for about twelve months.

The second is an elephant who came to me last night in a dream. his name is shamil...........cheers
Old 12-02-2012, 02:52 AM
Aset90

Elephant

Power strength and wisdom