Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 06-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Spiritual awakening is happening now...

I had a rude spiritual awakening..
Prior to seeing a healer of what not was fully possessed by 3 or 4 angry demons....
After about a 2 hour 120$ long session I had been out back to my normal state of mind.. or I thought so.. I got home and once again I was fully possessed by ononly one mean angry demon. Who happened to take my roommates depression and anxiety into its own hands and say really really hurthurtful things. After an hour of a rampage I was me again ....
Might I add before all this happens my left arm goes completely weak as if I had been lifting weights....
Following day I felt great energetic.. I even felt like taking a long walk...
After this long walk my left arm slowly but surely was being taken over again... but only this time I was in a great mood... a little confused but I was still happy..
2 seconds later my hand starts to move with out me controlling it... so I asked a question and it had aanswered...
Ended up at the store later and I needed a few things... I've never been to this store before but what had possession of my arm knew exactly where I need to be even opeed the refrigerator door and grabbed the two things I needed...
As this is happening im completing all aware of what is going on.. I'm just shocked by seeing it...

anyways I continue out and out of nowhere something takes over my right leg and hobbled its way to the edge of the sidewalk and I'm looking around and I notice a group of people talking... I ask myself if I had knew them. And of course I've never seen them. Infact I hardly go anywhere...
So I end up walking to my car and I proceed to leave the parking lot.. as I approach these people my hand comes off the wheel and points at them and begins to shake.. as I pass my hand turns completely around like it was indicating me to go back... I did not go back...
I asked if something had was going to happen to them and I received a immediate "Y" in sign language.
My next question was "should I turn around to let them know if this"?
And the left hand started to rub my left thigh indicating "it'll be ok" or "only if you want to"... the day and the night got weirder..

Please if anyone has any suggestions whether this is demonic or angelic. Please help. I need a spiritual guidance on demand .... I know I'm not going crazy cause my coscience was fully intacted..

If you a like to here more I'm open for messages
Old 06-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Newbie ;)

More so if anyone can help with some advice of anything is greatly appreciate it. Or even be there just to talk to..
I definite need a liked minded individual that may be able to shed some light on this
Old 06-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul.

I do hope that we can help you.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 06-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Master

What it is I couldn't say, I'm not a professional and therefore not qualified, but have you tried prayer? General prayer and protective prayer. I feel you need to strengthen your auric shield and raise your thoughts.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 06-01-2016, 07:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I do plan on it after. This awakening i have felt the urge to quit everything is considered an addiction.. I have sat in silence for that few days ... and I have had the urge out of no where to read the holy bible and also to rekindle my roommate spiritual belief.
Prior to this I had my doubts or wasnt a believer at all .. now I believe...

I JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS A PATHWAY TO CHANNELLING.?
Old 06-01-2016, 09:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello HelpPlease,

a warm welcome to you.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Ascender
Welcome to the forum HelpPlease.

I have had some experience with this myself but I didn't know a good way of how to deal with it at that point in time. I asked beings of light for assistance in training me how to resist energetic manipulation. They blanketed me with the will to control my actions (out of love, for a solution to come to me) and was met with increasing amounts of control. First one was a soft one, then it ramped up each time I succeeded. I learned a few things, including understanding of what it is like a little more. Detachment from stress associated with the energetic manipulation helps. The thing that really appears to help, at least from what I've seen, is an understanding of who you are. Or, from another perspective, connection to the divine. If you want to talk more maybe PM me. I can pray for you to be shown this divine link if you so will me to. Take care and be well.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:00 AM
Master
Welcome :)
Old 07-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Ascender
A Warm Welcome to the Spiritual Forums!
Old 11-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Try meditation or hypnosis. It works wonders. Remove all of the negative blocks. I've been homeless, an addict all sorts. Had anxiety and depression. Been so low. Anybody can remove these mental blocks. They're all caused by your subconsious. I go to sleep to hypnosis and meditation every night. It takes some months but I feel great! I've got a purpose and goals in my life now. Vibrant. Much love