Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Guide

How can i weaken this connection?

To make a long story short separation was broken for a very short time and was ran away from .. again. Just long enough to get reconfirmation about some things from her and then without reason or why.. poof! i have learned that some runners dont change and they continue their self destructive behaviors and dont learn from them. She is one of them. There is only so much one can take before they have had enough.. and i have had enough of this!

I need to do something different this time around then what i have done before.

So what have any of you done that has worked well enough that you dont notice the connection anymore or that it is a bother in your lives?
Old 17-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
To make a long story short separation was broken for a very short time and was ran away from .. again. Just long enough to get reconfirmation about some things from her and then without reason or why.. poof! i have learned that some runners dont change and they continue their self destructive behaviors and dont learn from them. She is one of them. There is only so much one can take before they have had enough.. and i have had enough of this!

So what have any of you done that has worked well enough that you dont notice the connection anymore or that it is a bother in your lives?

Trust. I know is sounds so intangible, but I learned to trust that what will be will be. It didn't prevent the invasive thoughts totally, but just trusting that all was as it should be, over time, it worked.

How did you get back in touch with each other and what happened to cause yet another separation? If you don't mind me asking...
Old 17-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Suspended
Master
I found that over time the connection weakens. For the first 8 years of our separation I couldn't accept the idea of our separation as permanent. After that I was able to accept it and even felt angry with her at times. I realize now that I contributed to the games we were playing, so I can't really blame her. I hadn't heard from her since 1978 until the summer of 2016 when she left a message on my answering machine and emailed me in response to a letter I mailed to her in 2002. I discussed it in various threads here. I was wondering how some people could recognize their twin over the internet. We started talking by email a lot at first starting in 2016, but it gradually decreased over time. At first it seemed like talking to anyone else by email. Later, I fell in love via the emails and then began to fell this powerful energy feeling and thought I could even know when she sent me an email. She also sent me some recent pictures of her and I sent her some of me. The love would come and go. I was curious and wanted to observe it. When we didn't talk by email for a while the effect would decrease. I haven't heard from her since last Christmas and things seem to be more normal like they were before 2016. The connection is still there. I'm 60 years old and its still there. I can tell.

One thing I tried recently is a prayer and something else I can't remember about cutting the chords. This seemed to decrease the connection, but didn't make it go away completely.

Panic attack, I've felt it before. -> http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107662
That explains the running.
Old 17-05-2018, 05:41 PM
Master

when you have actually had enough you'll know.

there will little to no desire toward them by giving any attention. and when and if you do it is indifferent. meaning, doesnt trigger or stir you up in any way.

when you feel towards her the same way you feel toward the woman that served you 3 years ago at starbucks. you'll know.
Old 17-05-2018, 09:36 PM
Seeker

Subscribed...

Our affair lasted a month before she told her husband she was in love with me and files divorce. A month after that she said she knew i wasnt ready, and rebounded to another man. I told her i wasnt ready get and she gave up on me, began dating another man even though she felt as though being unfaithful to me. Moved tonto another man since... Its been 8 months sincero i felt her eyes energy. I struggle daily to hold back the tears and my health and general life are suffering.

I need to learn to love my wife again because she is wonderful and deserves the best...

I need relief from this curse
Old 17-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
Subscribed...

Our affair lasted a month before she told her husband she was in love with me and files divorce. A month after that she said she knew i wasnt ready, and rebounded to another man. I told her i wasnt ready get and she gave up on me, began dating another man even though she felt as though being unfaithful to me. Moved tonto another man since... Its been 8 months sincero i felt her eyes energy. I struggle daily to hold back the tears and my health and general life are suffering.

I need to learn to love my wife again because she is wonderful and deserves the best...

I need relief from this curse

she doesnt sound very satisfied.
Old 17-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Experiencer

Re-initiating contact when you aren't ready is just a bad idea IMO.

I realized that every time I or she initiated contact, it was a fruitless, half-hearted attempt at trying to be what we once were. The spark is still there, but there's too much **** and baggage and it's all pointless.

Going full-stop with No Contact is the way to go. I don't care to know how she's doing, because let's face it, if she's not with me, I don't give a f*&K nor should I. Blocking her is the answer for now. I do not care for this connection at this moment as it's not what I need.
Old 17-05-2018, 10:33 PM
Suspended
Master
Old 18-05-2018, 02:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire

after doing this a lot I'm coming to the conclusion there is no 'permanent' bandaid that will fix this forever. Any attempt to gain control over the situation or otherwise make myself feel better about it always falls apart in the end... right now I'm just trying to get used to the idea I seem stuck with it...
Old 18-05-2018, 03:50 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
she doesnt sound very satisfied.

She been with this one for 5 months now. She claims to be happy but her eyes tell me a different story... I feel like I'm obsessed with a ghost but I cannot stop. I see her presence everywhere I go, like a shadow I cannot out run... The Numbers sequences that led us to learn about this entire Mirror Soul ** are still hitting me daily. I hate them.... They make ZERO SENSE. There is nothing logical here. I'm tired of feeling insane. My wife thinks I'm depressed. She thinks that's the reason I had an affair. Because i was depressed. She insisted I get on anti depressents. So I did, but they did nothing because I'm not depressed. I don't know what I am... Other than a fool who finally played himself... I hated being the other man as much as she hated being the other woman... To this day I'm ashamed of myself. I feel dirty. I helped to destroy a family. I hate the person in the mirror... And for what? For who? For this???

I'm good on all this nonsense. She no longer loves me. Probably never did. I need to accept that I was no more than a convenient escape from her marriage. I want to hate her so bad. I want my life to go back to normal. I want to be able to make love to my wife again.