Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-09-2015, 07:53 PM
Guide

Wonderful, old chum

edit: about the private message I sent you: It has been done : )))))))

P.s. your inbox is full
Old 13-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear Podshell,

You will of course come upon many published works pertaining to the adoption of the reincarnation bandwagon, which routinely proceed with ambiguous leading beliefs which are said to represent the spirit world as a whole. Yet they are then unable to explain other mechanics and meanings beyond the surface of such belief systems. All published works are merely a personal account of a specific subject in the way that the author wishes to interpret and present it. Your relationship with books should be assigned to this understanding.

It is a foregone conclusion of many human beings that reincarnation is a requirement of the soul. It is not. Not only is it inaccurate but it simply reveals an absence of awareness of what else exists and persists, and what else unfolds following the detachment of the silver cord upon physical death. It also discounts the vast experience and wisdom gained by your soul from one singular lifetime. For the truth of it is, as you will discover from your own Akashic records, the knowledge and wisdom gained from your current life will be enough to fill a whole library, even if you do not feel you know anything in your current state of mind. Most of the time this wisdom is only gained following death through the study of Akashic reflection. Every being, every creature you interacted with within that lifetime will also open their doors of wisdom and experience to you upon your return to the spirit realm. This is to say, not only will you have gained knowledge, wisdom and experience from your own individual biological journey, but from all those beings you interacted with as well. To think then that you must shortly after resume your studies of human state on the Earth, to be reborn to fulfil some notion of lack as some would have it, is blatantly dismissive of the abundant reservoirs of wonder open to you from your own spirit.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow,
What you wrote here brought tears to my eyes. You have said what my deepest instincts try to inform me about the greater existence beyond this body.
I have also tried to read this and that about the afterlife, but often find I cannot finish the book, or find some other thing to do instead...because nothing much that I read really 'rings true' -for me anyway.
But these words I have just read from you have fitted into my Heart.
Thank you very much.
Old 14-09-2015, 01:29 AM
VaughnAri

So what is the afterlife?
Old 14-09-2015, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Ultimately because no one returns from Death its always going to be impossible to prove!

I just think with 100 Billion already made the journey, we'd be seeing a few more reliable travel blogs
Dear Metal68,

Good day to you.

At the risk of appearing to disagree with you, I must do so all the same, to relay that your statement would read more accurate to say ‘Ultimately because nobody I know personally has returned from death it is going to be impossible for me to prove to myself’.

It may very well be that nobody you know has returned from death, yet this is not to say this is the case for all. Indeed, there are many thousands who have done so to my knowledge, it is simply that such is the experience a very personal and intimate one for friends and family that you would not generally read such accounts in books and media outlets. Yet rest assured they have and do occur across the globe. The task which presents itself is not for those in spirit to afford themselves within your density of vibration to meet your expectation of personal validation, but for you to broaden your experience of what validation may look like. Truth exists in not one, but many forms.

It is also true to say that many truths will remain unknown to you, invisible in fact to you as a biological being in this density, until your cellular resonance operates at a faster speed which then enables you to access and process those truths into conscious awareness and physical forms of experience. If all truths were available to all vibrations it would simply be that negative beings would control the universe itself. There are mechanisms in place in the cosmos which prevent greater truths from falling into the domain of malevolent species.
The point of this is simply to say, the more you expand your heart, your love energy, in the pursuit of truth, the greater access you will gain to what you may then call proof.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 14-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

...until your cellular resonance operates at a faster speed which then enables
you to access and process those truths into conscious awareness and physical
forms of experience.....
Music to my ears.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2015, 06:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow,
What you wrote here brought tears to my eyes. You have said what my deepest instincts try to inform me about the greater existence beyond this body.
I have also tried to read this and that about the afterlife, but often find I cannot finish the book, or find some other thing to do instead...because nothing much that I read really 'rings true' -for me anyway.
But these words I have just read from you have fitted into my Heart.
Thank you very much.
Dear Tobi,

What you describe is a common experience with many readers. I am similarly aware that there are those readers who stop reading my dialogues when I perhaps bring forward more unpalatable truths and observations from those observing humanity. There is only so much an individual can accept as rational and reasonable at one time, and I quite understand this. Yet if I do not bring this information forward I myself become a biased filter of information which serves those who would have you know nothing.

What you must also understand is that the spirit world is vastly segmented and divided in its ability to provide consistent answers to those of your side of life. There are many reasons for this. Not all beings of the spirit world have the same equal access to information or understandings, for it depends on the consciousness of the being who is relaying that information to you on your side of life. They may be a very loving being, yet they may keep hidden aspects of themselves which block access to further understandings, whereupon they then are unable to relay to you other dimensions of information. This is one reason why channelled information can often times be inconsistent. Another reason is because the sources have different agenda intentions encompassing the energetic group.
In terms of published works on such subjects as we often illuminate, it is commonly known that in order to make such works marketable, effective sellable material, it is not uncommon for the author to add his or her own biased beliefs and present them as something else.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 14-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Knower
Dear Sparrow,

What happens upon physical death and transition to death and into spirit form? I'd like to know when my time has come, to be prepared for heading back home and do we have a deep sleep or become spiritually active like we alive now as we become physically dead or I just only be active and more conscious as a human, not a spirit?

How will the pain and sorrows be resolved and understood in the afterlife?
I wonder how unconditional, tolerant and understanding the spirit world is compared to the physical world.
If I did some deeds that are misunderstood as 'immoral' or I accidently took bad decisions that ruined my life, will I be forgiven by the spirits?

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 15-09-2015, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

My grandparents and parents are elderly. Some fear the afterlife, I do not want any of them to pass with any fear in their hearts. What is the best way to look after them so that whatever happens afterwards, that they are well?

Thank you and namaste.
Old 16-09-2015, 06:39 AM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow,

Why do we have nightmares and dreams? What's the whole point of imagining these events if they aren't real?

Looking forward to your deep insights once again,
a1candidate
Old 16-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Ascender

"Dear Podshell,

You will of course come upon many published works pertaining to the adoption of the reincarnation bandwagon, which routinely proceed with ambiguous leading beliefs which are said to represent the spirit world as a whole. Yet they are then unable to explain other mechanics and meanings beyond the surface of such belief systems. All published works are merely a personal account of a specific subject in the way that the author wishes to interpret and present it. Your relationship with books should be assigned to this understanding.

It is a foregone conclusion of many human beings that reincarnation is a requirement of the soul. It is not. Not only is it inaccurate but it simply reveals an absence of awareness of what else exists and persists, and what else unfolds following the detachment of the silver cord upon physical death. It also discounts the vast experience and wisdom gained by your soul from one singular lifetime. For the truth of it is, as you will discover from your own Akashic records, the knowledge and wisdom gained from your current life will be enough to fill a whole library, even if you do not feel you know anything in your current state of mind. Most of the time this wisdom is only gained following death through the study of Akashic reflection. Every being, every creature you interacted with within that lifetime will also open their doors of wisdom and experience to you upon your return to the spirit realm. This is to say, not only will you have gained knowledge, wisdom and experience from your own individual biological journey, but from all those beings you interacted with as well. To think then that you must shortly after resume your studies of human state on the Earth, to be reborn to fulfil some notion of lack as some would have it, is blatantly dismissive of the abundant reservoirs of wonder open to you from your own spirit.

-Sparrow"

I would welcome more clarification on reincarnation; some mediums and channellers have dismissed it ,others like Michael newton fully endorse it.

Does it happen, is it voluntary, what happens to our old personality, who are we in the spirit realm between lives etc??

I kind of fear it more than non existence, I like being who I am warts and all, I don't want to change, I don't want my deceased loved ones to change either. Id hope they would be there to welcome me, in a way that is familiar to me