Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Thirteen

Time loss?

Often when I meditate for any reason, but mainly projection, I'm noticing weird things happening with my perception with time. I notice this in dreams, both lucid and non-lucid.

I do have to add I'd either been projecting, or having lucid dreams lately, I rarely have the others. I don't always remember everything but often I feel when I awaken that I'm returning to my body, from some warm happy loving place.

Anyway, one of the other things I'm noticing is time is strange. After meditating to a trance/sleep like state, I'll often I'll wake in the middle of night around 3-4, One think I notice is that my mp3 player is always on the same song I started on, and that it is almost always exactly in the same point. Even when five hours have passed it is still there. Even when it is only 90 minutes. I know the music progresses when I meditate, I can feel it working on me, but whenever I awaken it is always right about where I left it.

I've noticed it with the meditative music, but also on random playlists, and 'sleeping play-lists' Also I always hear the same part of the song when I awaken.

This is kind of a mixed post, meditation, dreaming, projecting, chakra's, I just felt Astral Projection was the place to put it.
Old 27-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Thirteen,

Most interesting post ! I have heard that the time between 3 and 4, is the time when it is best to connect to Spirit. I also wake up many nights during those times.

And most unusual with your music, and your music playlists... being at the same place as when you left them. I am wondering if perhaps there is some message for you in this ? I am always looking for and receiving signs/messages and there are numerous ways to receive them. I have had messages in songs, listening to the radio and hearing a song but not paying attention til a certain line catches my ear... and once the song got stuck on a certain line.. it kept repeating over and over for like 5 minutes it seemed, it was like someone was making sure I got that particular message !

Quote:
Also I always hear the same part of the song when I awaken.
next time, pay attention to what you are hearing and write it down. Then see if perhaps there is a message there for you.

Can you tell me what is a " sleeping play list ?"

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Thirteen

Thanks Dream Angel. I will write down what I'm hearing. Could be useful. I usually take down the numbers on the clock and look them up in my Angel Numbers 101 book.

Actually I have another weird story along the lines of music and messages. I actually heard/felt a voice tell me to turn on the radio, turn up one station, and hear a special selection.... I then drove into work listening to the best music I have in a while. All 80s and early 90s stuff. However it was packed full of messages, too many to catch them all. I still get messages on that station. I think it was the odd ones that really stuck in my head that were the messages, though I enjoyed most of them.

A sleeping playlist is a collection of songs that are gentle and soothing. It could be chakra balancing, chants, or bi-aural beats, ballads, Tarja Turunen often makes an appearance, and also Coronatus or X-Japan, Sonic Aggregate. Nothing hard and jarring, too dark or perky.

Latley I've been listening to this Chakra Balancing cd, and using that to help me sleep. My mind is often too full for rest. I usually start meditating, and drift off into a lucid dream/vision/projection.
Old 27-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Thirteen, I do the same thing with the numbers and looking them up in the Angel Numbers 101 book. Interesting how often, the messages with the numbers seem to be in sync with things going on.

That's a cool story about the radio station and someone telling you to listen to a particular station and selection. I have an interesting radio story too. I very rarely listen to the radio, I prefer listening to my favorite cds, over and over. One day the phone rang and I ran to answer it ( running into a door frame on the way and injuring my foot for weeks ! ). It was about a contest on a certain radio station, one had to listen on the hour for something, can't remember exactly. So I turned on the radio as the timing was correct, and would you believe the song that was playing had a message for me ? Same thing happened, each time I turned it on at the hour (didn't want to listen to it constantly). I listened to the radio for weeks, always on the hour... not so much for the contest but to see what my message for the day was !

Thank you for explaining the sleeping playlist, makes sense of course. Sometimes I listen to a meditation cd before sleeping, but usually fall asleep before the cd is finished.

Question on your projecting, can you do this at will ? I mean, just because you are desiring to do so, it happens ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Thirteen

Just because I desire? My desire sets my mind in motion, I meditate, and eventually I am in the astral. I've had a few times where my guide has shaken me loose.

A lot of times if I doze off in a comfy business chair I will just pop out, but I'm not honestly trying to project at those times.

These days I feel naturally attracted to the astral, I also know my guide is guiding me there more and more.

I am still learning how to navigate. A lot of times I end up in the astral when I'm meditating and not trying to be there. Though I am finding the end result is the same.

My favorite time was dancing with my guide in crystalline tower. It was a waltz I think.
Old 28-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like fun, dancing with your guide !

Expect Miracles !