Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes, see you are already mad at me, so there you are lol.

Nice turn around! lol
Old 14-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
Nice turn around! lol
Thanks, i like your turn around also.
Old 17-04-2011, 02:19 AM
ToltecWarrior

i was reading this thread and then i thought about it, how would someone takemthe news that they were about to be nailed to a piece of wood and hung to die? when i first thought about it i somehow imagined that mr nazerath had some kind of say in the matter. i always get the impression that he chose this course of action but thinking about it, really, how could this be? Who would go willingly to such a brutal death? i thought that the whole reason jesus was in trouble with the authorities was because they said he was a charlatan and his sentance was carried out because he never backed out of saying what he beleived to be true. i can see why he perhaps was devestated on the cross ´father why hast thou foresaken me?' perhaps it hadńt occured to jesus at this point that he might live through this. i think he must have realised pretty soon that haning around in gallillee would have been a bad idea, he may have been caught and had his head cut off!
Old 17-04-2011, 03:01 AM
stepspractice

Jesus

Jesus is now an Unseen One, part of the Angelic Presence, not only in this world but in the worlds humanity is destined to encounter.

Others might claim to represent him here on earth, but he will not reappear, his mission on earth is complete.

He now works with the Unseen Ones.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepspractice
Jesus is now an Unseen One, part of the Angelic Presence, not only in this world but in the worlds humanity is destined to encounter.

Others might claim to represent him here on earth, but he will not reappear, his mission on earth is complete.

He now works with the Unseen Ones.
Yes what will appear on the earth is what appeared in Jesus, the Christ, the Christ Consciousness, this is the true second coming, it is found within you.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:17 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes I agree, we have to stop shoving people like Jesus up on a pedestal, there are many today who are just as Enlightened as Jesus, the Buddha.....in fact i would even say there are some who are even more Awakened than Jesus.

I don't agree. I think Jesus was far and beyond any other the most amazing human being to ever live.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:18 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I do not think my beliefs are the correct beliefs.

Then why bother believing them?
Old 17-04-2011, 03:24 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
who said anything about God begetting a son or not?

Well, God being Father in some sense is a logical conclusion to using the language of Him begetting. If one is to deny any rightfulness of calling Him Father in relation to His Only Begotten Son, then that implies denial of the begetting itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
no one else is any less the "son of God" than was Jesus...

That's not necessarily true. The orthodox Christian belief is that Jesus was actually begotten by God, i.e. eternally generated from Him and consequentially being one in divinity with Him, whereas the rest of us are created and have an adoptive relationship with God.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:27 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Why do you choose to "take offense" to my assertion?
If your belief is strong and just then it shouldn't matter what I say. Regardless of the fact that anything I say "can only be" an opinion.

Because it really is your choice to "take offense", as you call it.
Try to ask yourself the question "why do I take offense to what was said?" and be 100% honest with yourself... you might find you'll find something out about yourself that you didn't know.

Remember... it all comes down to the fact that YOU choose how you react in situations.

This is where, I believe, spiritual growth comes from.

Because you said it in such a way like you were "telling us how it is", like you were the infallible successor of Saint Peter or something like that. And I tend to take offense with my beliefs not simply being argued against, but being seemingly disowned in such a way.
Old 17-04-2011, 03:30 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToltecWarrior
i always get the impression that he chose this course of action but thinking about it, really, how could this be? Who would go willingly to such a brutal death?

If one realizes that one's death will save humanity from a cursed state of separation from God (Atonement), I think it is quite clear why one might give one's life up.