Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Love&Light

Is jesus on the Astral?

Surely he would have been there centuries ago, and is much loved and respected there? If he's not there, then what the flip happened?

I thankyou for your thoughts in advance!
Old 13-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Master
Jesus who is The Christ can be anywhere. He resides in the bosom of the Absolute beyond ALL vibratory creation. Jesus' oneness with the Father-Mother God makes him omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. He is not a soul-entity like you and I. He is a Spirit-Entity, the Son Spirit. He can manifest on any level. And he DOES manifest on many levels either in the Astral, Spiritual, Casual, or even the Earth to some saints and devotees who seek Him.

The reason psychics and many Seers have problems trying to contact Jesus or read where he is, is because He is right here. He is within you, me, and everyone. He has no self. Jesus of Nazareth is a persona he can appear as. To some he comes as a Christ-impulse sending us thoughts of love. Sometimes even a small vibration or as the Galilean Master. Christ/Jesus is so one with God, that sometimes when calling the Absolute you are calling to the Christ who was at one time Jesus of Nazareth.

Remember, Christ-Consciousness comes from the Mother-Father God because is made manifest in us. So Jesus can be manifest in us. His ego is wholly identified with the Christ-divine-Consciousness. So yes he is on the Astral. But not ONLY on the Astral. He is free to appear anywhere like God.
Old 13-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Jesus who is The Christ can be anywhere. 1.He resides in the bosom of the Absolute beyond ALL vibratory creation. Jesus' oneness with the Father-Mother God makes him omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. He is not a soul-entity like you and I. He is a Spirit-Entity, the Son Spirit. He can manifest on any level. And he DOES manifest on many levels either in the Astral, Spiritual, Casual, or even the Earth to some saints and devotees who seek Him.

The reason psychics and many Seers have problems trying to contact Jesus or read where he is, is because He is right here. He is within you, me, and everyone. He has no self. Jesus of Nazareth is a persona he can appear as. To some he comes as a Christ-impulse sending us thoughts of love. Sometimes even a small vibration or as the Galilean Master. Christ/Jesus is so one with God, that sometimes when calling the Absolute you are calling to the Christ who was at one time Jesus of Nazareth.

2.Remember, Christ-Consciousness comes from the Mother-Father God because is made manifest in us. So Jesus can be manifest in us. His ego is wholly identified with the Christ-divine-Consciousness. So yes he is on the Astral. But not ONLY on the Astral. He is free to appear anywhere like God.
you contradict yourself...any "mother/father" God is not at all absolute, nor beyond duality, and is therefore not God at all, so if your 2nd statement is at all true, that makes the first statement absolutely false, they both cannot co exist, so which is it?
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 13-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is a quote from a channelled message I was given by one Father Paul ( appx date lived 1095 AD)

" The thoughts go to crucifixion the very fixing to the cross. We think on but one man being nailed to the wood of the cross but it not be a new thing. Many a man was put forth to this death. We hold in memory but one. Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Jesus be the Son of God, the holy anointed one, arrested and placed upon the Cross.

27 All the ends of the earth
will remember and turn to the LORD,
and all the families of the nations
will bow down before him,

28 for dominion belongs to the LORD
and he rules over the nations.
Man has remembered that sacrifice made for
the good of mankind.

One has held in their memory the third day when Jesus
came forth from his stone tomb. Where for 40 days and
40 nights Jesus walked among his fellow man, before his
rise to Heaven. Easter Sunday the day that marks his
Crucifixion. Some say this was God’s will that his very
Son’s path should show man salvation and redemption."

What I take is that Heaven is but a part of the Universe that "Light" that is all things, and in that Jesus is but a part of that Light we all travel in and with. I can not say there be a God or no God, or Jesus did in fact exist but as I can not disprove it, I can embrace the possiblieis. I do not walk the path with God, but I can embrace that teachings that be there in the Bible from a BOOK view not a "word of God" view.

If the World could embrace that we are all of Light and that we can be of many a fatih, and embrace in peace taht HOW nice would that be.

Lynn

Old 14-04-2011, 04:37 AM
Guide
If he was alive, he was nothing more than a mere human... nothing special about him. The chances of him still being in the next reality frame are slim, but he could be. He's probably either a soul that has reincarnated or moved onto a completely different reality system.
Old 14-04-2011, 06:08 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Jesus who is The Christ can be anywhere. He resides in the bosom of the Absolute beyond ALL vibratory creation. Jesus' oneness with the Father-Mother God makes him omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent. He is not a soul-entity like you and I. He is a Spirit-Entity, the Son Spirit. He can manifest on any level. And he DOES manifest on many levels either in the Astral, Spiritual, Casual, or even the Earth to some saints and devotees who seek Him.

Jesus isn't non-human regardless of whether one subscribes to Christian theology or not. He has a circumscribed human soul. So I don't see how your explanation makes sense.
Old 14-04-2011, 06:09 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
you contradict yourself...any "mother/father" God is not at all absolute, nor beyond duality

How does God begetting a Son prove that He is not absolute?
Old 14-04-2011, 06:11 AM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
If he was alive, he was nothing more than a mere human... nothing special about him.

I disagree and take offense to your authoritarian manner of asserting that.
Old 14-04-2011, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
If he was alive, he was nothing more than a mere human... nothing special about him. The chances of him still being in the next reality frame are slim, but he could be. He's probably either a soul that has reincarnated or moved onto a completely different reality system.
Yes I agree, we have to stop shoving people like Jesus up on a pedestal, there are many today who are just as Enlightened as Jesus, the Buddha.....in fact i would even say there are some who are even more Awakened than Jesus.
Old 14-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Master

This is a very touchy topic. People are different and have different opinions. When people have different opinions it can offend other people. It reminds me of my work I do. I have to be careful what I say, otherwise I cannot afford to offend people.