Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Felynx

You see God? What does he look like?
Old 29-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Guide
My belief is that you'll see whatever it is you expect to see, unless you keep a strict control over your thoughts/emotions.

This is why "ALL" religions are correct... and incorrect at the same time. For they each have an area of afterlife for which they call their own.
Old 29-03-2011, 02:11 AM
Thirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
If only it was that easy for me, haha.... *sigh*.

LOL sounds easy but it is not and I get surprised and my instincts kick in and I slam back into my body, so not always so good.
Old 29-03-2011, 06:34 AM
Master

I only see dark when I ap but the other day I was going through a tunnel. Perhaps the reason why I see dark is because my eyes are closed.
Old 29-03-2011, 09:44 AM
spirit72

I see all my chakra colours, then travel upwards with them as they shoot throug the top of my head. I have seen Jesus, but in the image that we have been brain washed to see, but never the less I have stood before him, and walked through heaven, the fifth plane is very busy with spirit and a wonderful place to explore ....
Old 07-04-2011, 11:55 AM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit72
I see all my chakra colours, then travel upwards with them as they shoot throug the top of my head. I have seen Jesus, but in the image that we have been brain washed to see, but never the less I have stood before him, and walked through heaven, the fifth plane is very busy with spirit and a wonderful place to explore ....

I see you have a beautiful mind spirit, what a blessing.

Abikisses
Old 07-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Nemetami

I've also seen Jesus, at least the entity, I only remember brown skin which is weird as I dont have such an image of him, but I didn't pay attention to it. I just knew this was his name. And he was speaking to me and someone else about love and it's meaning. We were indeed in a so call heaven, just white bright fog, and many spirits walking around like spirit72 said, busy. :) I can't remember the exact words, I never do, maybe because it's enough to remember the feeling of those words. I do remember the last words as he said something to the man that was beside me and then turned to me and said "And you may go back to your body". I landed straight in my body as soon as that was said, the usual 'jump' :) It's how I know it wasn't a dream, but I was there learning about love.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Estrella505

I don't.. see anything. I go into a dream very quickly, it's not a concious thing. The dream just continues and I get a feeling that suddenly it's way more real, or something is different. Or the scene just suddenly changes. I never get a feeling of movement.

Every now and then I'll encounter people who remind me just to play along, because whatever situation i'm in is strange. She just puts her finger to her mouth like "shhh" and gives me alittle smile, and I just nod. It's quite clear I am just to do the "When in rome" thing.

If I saw one place....It was a very primal, though beautiful place. Definitely felt wild though. It had a very old feeling.

Ohh and the worst part was where it kinda started while I was driving.... It took all I had to keep myself present. Really freaked me out.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Felynx

I guess its a good idea to keep ones mind open to whatever comes naturally in these situations. People see and experience such a vast range of things, focusing on "youre supposed to see this" will probably just slow you down.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Estrella505

Well I don't discuss this with anyone close in my social circle. So I was never told what to expect to begin with.