Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 06-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
So you believe the people in that video (the so-called store crowd) aren't also in on it...

The whole thing is a scripted setup: the shaky cam intended as a sleight of hand distraction; the actors following him around pretending they're some random group of observers; and their faux exclamations and looks of amazement when he disappears.

So you think all those participating kids, celebrities and audience are going with him all over the world for over 10 years ? Is he a billioner :)? Can you show me 2 different street stunts with the same actors?
You may wish to read the thread from the beginning to see why do I and some others believe he may actually have some superpowers.

Also, check the youtube series "Dynamo Exposed as Working With Demons/Jinns" and the relevant comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0iOEVQIjFY
Old 07-07-2017, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Just wondering as I stumble by this thread once again, what do you guys think about Derek Ogilvie? A friend of mine believes he really has powers that allow him to speak to the dead, but I've seen proof where he gets debunked, so I don't think I believe in him.
Tested by Randi - and failed.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
So you think all those participating kids, celebrities and audience are going with him all over the world for over 10 years ? Is he a billioner :)? Can you show me 2 different street stunts with the same actors?
They hire locals.

Your original statement, about people being able to do "superhuman" things, is a good one, but it's not a good idea to cite street magicians as your evidence.
Old 07-07-2017, 04:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I have not heard about Derek Ogilvie, but I know mediums who proved they really speak to those who passed away by providing certain life memories known only to one or more family members participated in the session

How did they prove it, and are you sure it wasn't staged? I mean, don't get me wrong. To a degree I believe in the supernatural, but never have I seen a medium before that managed to prove their powers to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Tested by Randi - and failed.

Just as I thought. Then the question to wonder remains whether the guy is deliberately screwing people, or if he really believes himself he can do all that spirit stuff.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
How did they prove it, and are you sure it wasn't staged? I mean, don't get me wrong. To a degree I believe in the supernatural, but never have I seen a medium before that managed to prove their powers to me.

Just as I thought. Then the question to wonder remains whether the guy is deliberately screwing people, or if he really believes himself he can do all that spirit stuff.

One prove was providing the intimate relationship details between passed away husband and his wife who was connecting to her husband via the medium. But the only way to prove it to yourself is to try it. For instance, there are several mediums with multiple good reviews you can find in your area on Yelp. When you order a session don't call from your phone and don't tell your real name so that your medium could not get prepared. When you meet the medium ask to connect to a specific person who was your close relative or friend and passed away. When the medium connects to the person ask direct questions that nobody could know except you both.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
One prove was providing the intimate relationship details between passed away husband and his wife who was connecting to her husband via the medium. But the only way to prove it to yourself is to try it. For instance, there are several mediums with multiple good reviews you can find in your area on Yelp. When you order a session don't call from your phone and don't tell your real name so that your medium could not get prepared. When you meet the medium ask to connect to a specific person who was your close relative or friend and passed away. When the medium connects to the person ask direct questions that nobody could know except you both.

A medium will not need a last name most likely but will need a first name to connect to the persons energy stream. Not giving a real name isn't necessarily useful over the phone as they could connect to the wrong persons energy stream accidently or not have enough energy signature to connect with the persons energy stream.
In context's like here on SF where stage names are regularly used, mediums here can use the stage name to connect with the person. However in the reality outside of our 'SF bubble' it's best to actually give one's real first, or the name they go by (nickname) name to the Medium.

No need to be paranoid here, real mediums are real and can retrieve very useful and helpful information for people. Trying to 'test' or 'make them prove themselves' just blocks one's own energy and field and makes useful information or contact difficult to retrieve and annoys the Medium.

Would you make your cable guy 'prove' his worth, or your doctor or mechanic? Or would you hire their services assuming the fact that they work in that field and have bills to pay just like you assumes a certain level of competence on their part - at least enough to hire them.
After the job further use of their service would be based on the results of the first hire right?

Annoying people with making them 'prove' their abilities is a great way to sabotage the very services one is asking to receive, and a great way to get asked to "move along, here let me hold the door open for you as you leave" from competent practitioners in any field who haven't the time or interest to deal with sceptics.
Few people in any field are going to be comfortable with the disrespect implied in trickery involving 'proving their competence'. Professionals value their time and don't have time for shenanigans.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Experiencer

Sorcerers Are Not Highly Evolved, Just Gifted By Collectives Of Yellow-Energy Spirits

Quote:

I think guys, like Dynamo, Cyril, Yif, are star-seeds or angelic beings incarnated at this time with advanced DNA to show us what powers we could acquire when we elevate our vibration enough to resonate with the energy of the Quantum Shift coming from Central Sun via our Sun (Event) to activate/re-program our dormant DNA strands and transmute cells from carbon to crystalline.

What do you say?

This is right up my line of expertise: discarnate sociology.

I've done allot of research about these people. They are not as extraordinary as many believe. The absolute truth of the matter is that they represent the age-old tradition of sorcerers that stem back since the beginning of humanoid life.

The late Paramahansa Yogananda, author of the international classic, Autobiography of a Yogi, said that he knew of a man who could manifest flowers but that that was not indicative of spiritual attainment. This is absolutely correct.

I will explain...

Eons ago it was discovered that individual spirits first emerged as only basically spiritual yellow-energy discarnates on the fourth plane. The fourth plane being part of the well-known seven plane/heaven paradigm found in Judaism (Jewish mysticism), Islam, Hinduism, and Catholicism, as well as in other metaphysical philosophies. This is where the term seventh heaven comes from.

It was also discovered eons ago that individual spirits are too weak in The Light to manifest even small-scale telekinesis and energy healing. The age-old, traditional solution was and is to have many, as in hundreds or even thousands of spirits combine their consciousness into an astral gestalt. One does not have to be highly evolved in order to do this; it happens all the time. A gestalt is a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. The terms astral gestalt, poltergeist, and Group Entity are all one and the same thing. Their combined consciousness enables them to manifest small-scale telekinesis and energy healing. The larger yellow-energy Group Entities are responsible for starting all the mainstream, traditional religions.

People like David Blaine, Cyril Takayama, Steven Frayne/Dynamo, Ehud Segev, Moen Al Bastaki, and Criss Angel all get their Gifts of the Spirit from their specific community of supporters on the Other Side. Prior to birth, they were all part of their own respective community of people who voted them to be the representative of their collective energy after they descend into Homo sapien/Terran life. Thus, until true god realized masters emerge in The Light - in the works for many years - to have powerful Gifts of the Spirit is more of a political achievement than reflective of being highly evolved.

In a YouTube video, actress Jennifer Lawrence said this to David Blaine:

If you started a religion I would follow it.”

To help understand how astral gestalts or Group Entities operate, we shall explore a yellow-energy New Age Group Entity prophet that I saw in public at the 1993 Reincarnation The Journey Continues Conference in Baltimore, Maryland, before he became rich and famous…

Dannion Brinkley had his first near-death experience in 1975. It completely changed his outlook on life, as NDEs generally do. He went from a self-proclaimed jackass and bully to a hospice volunteer, metaphysical author, prophet, and lecturer. His NDE resulted in him having various Gifts of the Spirit; mainly within the psychic realm as opposed to active gifts like healing and telekinesis - indicating that his Group Entity was not as large as that of someone like David Blaine or Cyril Takayama. His gifts stemmed from a Group Entity on the fourth plane - the same one he visited when out of his body.

In his own words in a radio interview that subsequently was put on the Net, Dannion describes the merging of his psyche with that New Age Group Entity during his first NDE:

"I don't so much believe in individual soul identity...because when I entered those crystal cities I became a part of a soul consciousness. I was no longer Dannion...I stayed Dannion until I got to the crystal city. Then I had no more point of view that was mine, I was part of a collective. I was like the Borg on Star Trek: I was assimilated. And I had an overview and a connectedness...I knew that there were other individual consciousnesses within the soul but I was a part of that soul group."

There are certain inherent energy limitations that any fourth plane, yellow-energy Group Entity or fifth plane, violet-energy Group Entity can manifest. For example, none of them, no matter how many members they have within their discarnate community, can access enough energy in The Light to create a fully-grown humanoid body. This is why ancient sorcerers like Simon Magus (now Criss Angel) and King Solomon, and ancient prophets like Jesus/Issa/Yuz Asaf, Abraham, and Moses, cannot return in the persona of their former glory. No Group Entity on the fourth or fifth plane - most of them reside on the fourth - is powerful enough to physically bring a prophet or sorcerer back from the dead. Instead, they rely on telepathic projections.

Sincere inquiries are welcome.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for your interesting post and welcome to the club of those who don't believe those guys use camera tricks and stooges :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
A gestalt is a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. The terms astral gestalt, poltergeist, and Group Entity are all one and the same thing. Their combined consciousness enables them to manifest small-scale telekinesis and energy healing.

As I understand, gestalt is what others probably call demons and jinns. So, how do they actually help? Being invisible in 4D, do they actually lace Dynamo's shoes, cause the right card to jump out from the pack to let him catch it, teleport him and other living beings of his choice, manifest or transmute material objects, etc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
People like David Blaine, Cyril Takayama, Steven Frayne/Dynamo, Ehud Segev, Moen Al Bastaki, and Criss Angel all get their Gifts of the Spirit from their specific community of supporters on the Other Side.

BTW, you didn't mention Yif, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTRbOEe06HI .

What do you think is their mission in current incarnation? I don't think this is just entertainment.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
A medium will not need a last name most likely but will need a first name to connect to the persons energy stream. Not giving a real name isn't necessarily useful over the phone as they could connect to the wrong persons energy stream accidently or not have enough energy signature to connect with the persons energy stream.

I meant not to give real name when you call a medium to schedule a session in the future. This assures you the medium will not get prepared by searching you on the internet and social media sites. During the session the real name will definitely help.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thank you for your interesting post and welcome to the club of those who don't believe those guys use camera tricks and stooges :)
Thanks.

Yes, there is only so much that can be done with gadgets, sleight of hand, and advanced electronic equipment.

Quote:
As I understand, gestalt is what others probably call demons and jinns.
Right. A common misconception is that individual spirits are doing it. When in actuality it is a discarnate community/astral gestalt/Group Entity/poltergeist behind it.

Quote:
So, how do they actually help? Being invisible in 4D, do they actually lace Dynamo's shoes, cause the right card to jump out from the pack to let him catch it, teleport him and other living beings of his choice, manifest or transmute material objects, etc.?
Exactly. The incarnate conduit of their energy is guided by them telepathically. When many spirits on the fourth plane combine their consciousness in the non-living higher power on the Other Side - often referred to as The Light - they can use their collective will to manifest small-scale telekinesis and energy healing.

Reiki energy healing also works this way. The founder of Reiki, purportedly a Japanese man, sought to emulate Jesus' method of energy healing. I went to an introductory seminar on Reiki/Seichem in 1998. The two women who conducted it channeled a yellow-energy Group Entity that didn't want me there (for obvious reasons). I felt astrally attacked - dizzy, weak in the knees, an oppressive energy feeling, etc. - and had to leave the seminar early.

Quote:
BTW, you didn't mention Yif, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTRbOEe06HI.
I didn't think we were allowed to post website and video links in here.

I've seen Yif on YouTube before but his name wasn't mentioned. Yes, he is also a sorcerer whose telekinetic ability comes from a yellow-energy Group Entity.

Don't expect a sorcerer to reveal that his or her power stems from a Group Entity. They will never admit it. Why should they?

Regardless, clairvoyants can see and/or perceive the abundant yellow energy around sorcerers. It is all a matter of focus.

Quote:
What do you think is their mission in current incarnation? I don't think this is just entertainment.
Generally speaking, they are not doing it for noble purposes. They and their respective Group Entity love the power, the influence, the awe, the attention, and the wealth that comes along with it. They also like it when young beautiful women are awe-stricken, and they like to seduce them with their energy through and around their respective sorcerer. Its an ego trip for the sorcerer as well as all the members of his or her Group Entity.