Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Experiencer
@Slavyanin I understand, I respect your decision not to share.

In this 3rd physical dimension which we currently are in, it is great unfortunate that both good and evil exist. But from what you have stated, it's still too early to know if she is truly playing with fire. She may not have contacted non-benevolent beings. But I really don't know, too soon to judge for me, but I will accept your opinion that they might be non-benevolent. I mean the cat beings did attack me and my friend. I should have some negative opinion on them, right?

I understand your refusal to not have an OBE. The dangers are there, and the requirements are plenty. I believe, even if one wants to do have an OBE, it's not really up to them. The higher self or Soul or God must assist with it. And that is a big requirement. One just doesn't want to do it and can do it. So, the ones that can, are usually permitted. In ways this ability is consider divination, which is quite frown upon is certain religion too, they call it a great sin. Fortunately, most of us are open.
Old 11-11-2023, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder

Does anyone know of giant spider like aliens, they had 4 legs that I could see, I call them the keepers of dimensions and portals, they have their own planet which provides them with energy, they are like quantum technology spiders and they are huge, one of their legs changed shape into like a stair case inviting me up, but I hesitated and got out of there, it didn’t seem dangerous at all, but I didn’t feel comfortable at the time. As soon as I said I want to go back, I was teleported back.
Old 12-11-2023, 12:29 AM
Experiencer
Quite interesting, I have not seen or experience these giant spider-like aliens. But over there, the ego translates or interpret things differently from people to people. Spider to you, tall thin blue skin lady for me.
Old 12-11-2023, 06:15 PM
Pathfinder

Tall blue lady for me also, but I asked who made them, and how they are able to disappear through mountains and space, that’s when I was shown the huge spider like aliens mayb I should t say aliens but out of this world, keepers of dimensions and portals, the trusted ones, they were not living beings or creatures, they were quantum technology itself, then I was put through a simulation kind of test, it was very bizarre but it is what it is.
Old 13-11-2023, 02:37 PM
Experiencer
Not sure at all who made them, I have yet to see these spiders. It could be all fragments of your imaginations, how your ego interprets them or their energy. The higher self has ways to help you understand what is going on. And it's using quantum mechanics maybe.
Old 29-11-2023, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

I would like to know if there is a person here who met another person or a spiritual being and had a conversation or any contact in the astral world.

I hope to find people who have had long and meaningful communication with these etheric beings and have learned something from it.