Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2010, 06:15 AM
Dharma Employee

so if you feel them, do you feel their complete self or

just the souls essence through the filter of the mind as they think about you

in other words, peeps say, they can feel their emotions, and thinking, which unless I making this up/going nuts seem to be the case, then that would probably follow that If I then get home, after ignoring said person all evening and I feel their presence in a loving way, that I am experincing them thinking of me, rather than their core, self untouched by the mind in spiritual rememberance of our time before

guess there is no way of knowing and am not sure I made myself clear
Old 30-10-2010, 08:34 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I didn't just feel his emotions or the warm fuzzy feelings every now and then. I also felt his insecurities too. They were projected on me both when I was awake, and in dreams.

The thing that REALLY throws me for a loop sometimes is the whole telepathy thing. Thats when I sometimes wonder if I'm imagining things.
Old 30-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Ascender
The telepathic link is the true sign of a twinship it seems, how we comunicate when we are apart. It is hard to understand at times i guess. But all we can do is trust......especially when it comes randomly.
I have no contact with my twin at the moment.....going through seperation period....another trial and test of twins. I do feel his emotions and insecurities as well as my own at times. It is a very deep inner soul connection.....sometimes joyful, sometimes painful beyond belief. Apparently twins cannot come together until the healing process has been completed. The soul is having to clear everything from previous incarnations.

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 30-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Master
im afraidthis is sumthing we all struggle with actually know , but it is a knowing if thta makes any sense , i use to all the time wake up sum days n feel so bogged down my heart would say " hes sad" it wa sjust a knowing i had , i found tho on days i was fine he wouldnt be and when i was fine he wanst , so i know that when we seperate if i get down for sum reason am feeling his sadness even tho he may be fine on the outisdde its very complicted to actually explain lol and not even sure i have made myself sound clear lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 30-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Dharma Employee

well I am trying to understand if after clearly being ignored all evening, she went home and missed me and thought of me fondly, because I swear i could feel her
Old 30-10-2010, 09:41 PM
LadyImpreza1111

And you probably did.
Old 31-10-2010, 03:04 AM
sparkle422

I've been wondering if I can feel my soulmate/tf also. We have not connected yet, but I've had plenty of confirmation from my Angels/Spirit guides that I'm right about him. Anyway, some days I just feel so miserable and sad. Sometimes I feel like I want to cry, or just run away somewhere. I have no reason to feel these feelings. Everything in my life is good. Sure my children stress me out at times and I'm constantly on the go, but these feelings I can't place. Its like something is tugging at my soul, and I don't know what to do about it. Does this sound like I might be feeling his feelings?
Old 31-10-2010, 07:47 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Not connected......like not even through the internet?

Maybe you are feeling him, unless you are empathic and you feel others. Before I connected with my twin, I was more empathic with other people.