Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Humans has no evolutionary path and neither does elementals. Saying otherwise would be like saying the wind can only blow in one direction. We might change the name of the wind depending on what direction it blows or in what speed it moves but at the end of the day it is still the same wind. We are all part of life, even those beings who call themselves god. We can go in any direction we want though at times we might be stuck in the patterns of life and human is nothing more than a physical expression, a pattern of life you can try out to see how it looks on your spirit. And if there are human on other planets/worlds they might not be anything like the humans of Earth or even call themselves human. We are all unique like the little snowflake journeying from the sky to the Earth and back again and labels like human, animal, elemental or what you can come up with are just road maps we put up to more easily distinguish between or recognize things if you ask me.

I have countless experiences in the friendlier areas of the lower planes that living Humans from Earth are not welcomed there, in fact they are feared. Two nights ago I flew into a movie theatre on a projection and I think it was full of spirits of the recently deceased, I say this because they were all very pale colored like they had just died. I flew infront of the screen and they all gasped and then got up and walked to the front row and were staring and pointing at me. I just floated and smiled at them and then waved and flew further up into the planes since I know what happens when you get caught flying in these zones. I accidently flew into a astral prison and I flew up to a officer and landed and said hello! He reached into his pocket to grab handcuffs and I tried to run away. A female officer grabbed me and I was pulling away from her trying to get away and I said "please just let me know" she gave me a look like she couldn't just let me go, but didn't want me to get caught. So I threw her off of me and went into the next room she said "hurry go!" I tried to dive through the floor and couldn't go through it and she said something along the lines of "I shouldn't let someone go that tries to do that." So I quickly got near the buildings big glass windows and fell through them. As I slowly fell back down to the ground level I heard her saying to the guy "I didn't think about the fact he could of been from Earth!" Like she was upset she let me go. For some reason projectors from Earth are not welcomed in some zones of the astral, it's odd sounding but it's true. I guess because Humans from Earth can be such a wicked and destructive species they fear us entering their zones while we are also still physical beings.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 21-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Niebla0007

I second the motion of areas of the lower planes that living Humans from Earth are not welcomed. Though it's not the astral police I encounter, but rather elders and sometimes builders of the zone who just simply whisk me back to my body/own place.
Once after landing via vortex, and found a house closeby
I got told off/to go away, and got accused of perving(Ewwwe!) at the old folks inside
when all I was doing was walking past/around and wondering whether anyone's home.
Then, further into the village, I watched a guy fix something electrical up his roof: at that very moment, I don't know what came on to me but I felt mischievous and made him get electrocuted but not to kill him.
Then, I came down into their house where I was astounded to be treated and being banished like a dubious demon.
But somehow, before leaving, I tried to win their hearts by trying to focus on how I have appeared to begin with - as a girl (before her teens) and putting on Puss in Boots of Shreik's look of irresistible big eyes. The guy took me to the kitchen and gave me some ham sandwhich
Old 21-02-2013, 12:35 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I have countless experiences in the friendlier areas of the lower planes that living Humans from Earth are not welcomed there, in fact they are feared. Two nights ago I flew into a movie theatre on a projection and I think it was full of spirits of the recently deceased, I say this because they were all very pale colored like they had just died. I flew infront of the screen and they all gasped and then got up and walked to the front row and were staring and pointing at me. I just floated and smiled at them and then waved and flew further up into the planes since I know what happens when you get caught flying in these zones. I accidently flew into a astral prison and I flew up to a officer and landed and said hello! He reached into his pocket to grab handcuffs and I tried to run away. A female officer grabbed me and I was pulling away from her trying to get away and I said "please just let me know" she gave me a look like she couldn't just let me go, but didn't want me to get caught. So I threw her off of me and went into the next room she said "hurry go!" I tried to dive through the floor and couldn't go through it and she said something along the lines of "I shouldn't let someone go that tries to do that." So I quickly got near the buildings big glass windows and fell through them. As I slowly fell back down to the ground level I heard her saying to the guy "I didn't think about the fact he could of been from Earth!" Like she was upset she let me go. For some reason projectors from Earth are not welcomed in some zones of the astral, it's odd sounding but it's true. I guess because Humans from Earth can be such a wicked and destructive species they fear us entering their zones while we are also still physical beings.

I do not disagree on this and neither was it what I talked about. Though the thing people say about lower planes I do. There might be planes that lies close to the Earth plane yet that does not make them lower. We might travel further away, higher up in planes or how one perceive it from the earth plane to worlds that might have little to none connection with/to Earth to only find that worlds we describe as higher, other worlds might describe as lower because they are close and not far from their own plane. Also; there exist also places on Earth I might not be very welcome because I am a Caucasian male, yet the more well known I get in such places their view on me might change or not depending on how I act. Neither does it sound odd to me that humans of Earth in general are not very welcome in some worlds the way they threat this world and the way they talk about some beings. If one end up in a world populated with beings one spend a lot of time bad mouthing is it then that odd if they do not want you there? or in a world where they have had a lot of bad experiences with humans from Earth?

What I talked about is that there is a difference between who you are and what you are though sometimes who you are might be stuck in what you are for one reason or another. What you are might be human which is what I describe as a pattern of life. Some choose to stick to a pattern and evolve as the pattern changes while others try out different kind of patterns on their individual path. What I am is human, who I am is not.
Old 21-02-2013, 02:20 PM
runningwithbutterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
I second the motion of areas of the lower planes that living Humans from Earth are not welcomed....
Then, further into the village, I watched a guy fix something electrical up his roof: at that very moment, I don't know what came on to me but I felt mischievous and made him get electrocuted but not to kill him.
Then, I came down into their house where I was astounded to be treated and being banished like a dubious demon.
But somehow, before leaving, I tried to win their hearts by trying to focus on how I have appeared to begin with - as a girl (before her teens) and putting on Puss in Boots of Shreik's look of irresistible big eyes. The guy took me to the kitchen and gave me some ham sandwhich

You say you are astounded that you were 'treated and being banished like a dubious demon' and yet you say you made someone get electrocuted and then tried to trick them by changing your appearance! The behaviour you are talking about here is exactly what elementals are being criticised/feared for in this very thread...I wouldn't welcome a traveller into my domain if they acted like that either! Why is it any different?
Old 22-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Master
Well a little update on what happened with the elemental last night. The odd thing is the past few nights she hasn't been around at all really, I have had several lucid dreams and projections in the past few nights before last night and she was nowhere to be found except on three nights ago I had a projection and then a few hours later had another one and felt a spirit grab onto me. While I have had other spirits do this to me for some reason I can almost always tell when it's her. Anyways I said hey to her and she said hello before letting go of me, then I said what's up? She said "nothing I was teaching symbols." So I took that as she wasn't around during my previous projection because she was teaching symbols. This kind of all goes with what happened last night to me which is why I am bringing it up.

Well anyways I don't know if what I had last night was a projection or just an OOBE because I really don't remember leaving the RTZ, but in the same sense I wasn't in my room. I think before I was becoming conscious she was taking me somewhere in the planes. Anyways it happened twice back to back, it's a little foggy what took place in both of them and I can't remember if what I recall happened in the first or second for the most part. So I'll just say what I remember. I had asked her "so you're really an elemental?" This is like the third or fourth time I have asked that and she said yes she was. I remember she tried to kiss me, and I backed away from her. She didn't get angry or anything and she said something along the lines of "so do you like the way I look right now?" She had made herself look Human with long curly dirty blonde hair. I said yes you look good right now and then I said "I wonder what you really look like." She instantly starting changing color and her skin turned into a very bright light blue color and her appearance slightly changed. It wasn't anything scary looking it was quite interesting honestly and I said well you can change back now, I am more comfortable with you looking Human. I was sitting on a bed and she was sitting on a bed across from me and we were looking at each other.

Around this time the first projection/OOBE ended and I was back in my bed. I knew that if I didn't move and just let myself drift back into it I would have another projection/OOBE and sure enough I did. I was transported right back to the bed and she was in the same place. I didn't know this at first because everything was dark, she asked me about her appearance again and I said I don't know I can't see right now. I said "awareness now" which is something I honestly don't believe in and instantly I was able to see. I find it kind of funny because later on I tried it again and it didn't work. Well then I saw her sitting across from me and said to her "just so you know I am not ever going to marry you or have astral sex with you." She just smiled.. I said it's no offense to you I know what happens when a Human marries an elemental. She said "well elementals are the last to fret over a Human not wanting them." Then she said something along the lines of she knows that I do want her, I told her that yes I find her attractive but it's only because she knows what I am attracted to and is making herself appear that way on purpose. I said again I know what happens when Humans marry elementals and I will not marry you. Then I said that my soul is mine that when I die I am going straight to the light. She just smiled again and started walking away until she was about two or three times as far away from me as she was before. I said to her again I am going straight to the light. Right after I said that she said outloud "no he isn't." I yelled out "YES I AM!"

Suddenly the enviroment changed and I was sitting in a classroom and there was a teacher at the chalkboard, tons of students sitting in desks, and the elemental girl was sitting in a desk as well. Most of them were looking at me and she looked at me when I said it and then turned her head and then started writing on a piece of paper and watching the teacher. I was kind of freaked out because I didn't expect a classroom to appear, I wish I would of sat there and heard what they had to say. But with her telling them I wasn't going to the light I wasn't sure about the type of spirits I was surrounded by so I tried to fly up and couldn't get through the ceiling, so I flew through the floor. When I crossed the floor everything went black and I was yelling awareness now but it did nothing, I am guessing I was in the black void zone so seeing wasn't an option. I was falling and couldn't see so I ended the projection but when I got back to my body I felt a spirit with sharp nails grabbing me. I kept grabbing their hands and pushing them away and they kept grabbing me, I don't think it was her honestly. When I moved I couldn't feel all of their fingers but I could still feel them touching my legs.

So now I am doing research on the appearance of Undines (Water Elementals) I want to see if they look like the way she appeared. I am going to say I am sure she is an elemental now. I just found this about Undines "The term Undine comes from the Latin root unda which means "wave."" I find this odd because the first time I asked her if she was an elemental, and what type of elemental she was she didn't say water elemental. I said what type of elemental are you and she replied "wave." Then I just read this on the same website "As water affiliates, Undines will speak most freely to water signs (Cancerians, Pisceans, and Scorpios)" Just to let you guys know I am a Cancer zodiac, this is too many coincidences for her not to be an elemental.
Old 22-02-2013, 06:21 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningwithbutterflies
Why is it any different?
That is exactly the point. We humans differ from each other just like how elementals/otherworldly beings are not all the same. There can be good ones, bad ones, and some in between. We humans can also do some mischief out there just as they can in ours. My guise wasn't really to trick them as I already was using it before entering that particular zone,
and the old folks triggered my mischievous playful nature.
I only showed them that eventhough I can be mischievous, I can also be likable.
And that was only the last part/as dropping by of my trip on that particular time and place,
the first and main part had something to do creation and life where I was working on my Air magick.
Quote:
Astounded to be treated and being banished like a demon
because I always thought of banishing being the other way around with spirits.
I couldn't believe a day would come that I would get the freaking treatment which didn't work `cause I'm not a demon.

Old 22-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
Astral E: When I crossed the floor everything went black and I was yelling awareness now but it did nothing, I am guessing I was in the black void zone so seeing wasn't an option. I was falling and couldn't see so I ended the projection.

I had my fair share of finding it hard to override a survival instinct in Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projections. This happened a lot in Falling, and a bit in water. In water, it took me a few times to get the hang of the fact that I am in different Zone and I can not drown because I'm not in my body, telling my self to relax, and breath.
In Falling like you had,
I found out a 2 years ago or so
that it is just a way falling into another zone if I let it be, so again, relax.
In time, I started thinking of the place I want to go to and it worked.
Just something for you to think about.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
I had my fair share of finding it hard to override a survival instinct in Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projections. This happened a lot in Falling, and a bit in water. In water, it took me a few times to get the hang of the fact that I am in different Zone and I can not drown because I'm not in my body, telling my self to relax, and breath.
In Falling like you had,
I found out a 2 years ago or so
that it is just a way falling into another zone if I let it be, so again, relax.
In time, I started thinking of the place I want to go to and it worked.
Just something for you to think about.

I know I was falling in another zone, I just didn't particularly care to go down any further than I already was. I couldn't see anything and typically when that happens a mischevious entity will grab on to me and play tricks, so I will typically just end projections that I cannot see and focusing my third eye will not work. I have so many projections at this point it doesn't really matter, on occasion I will end a projection and go right back into another projection the next one being able to see. I have also experienced not being able to breathe even though we don't even breathe during a projection. An astral guardian I am starting to wonder if they are a form of Earth elemental because they are somewhat Humanoid plant looking told me not to ask a spirit how they died or why they are in the astral. So then I said "want to know how I am here?" The guardian spirit appeared again gave me a dirty look and instantly I could not breathe, with every so called breath my chest became smaller and smaller until I was gasping for every inch of air and finally when I couldn't take it anymore I had to end the projection. At some point in that happening the room filled up with water, but I was the only one who was experiencing it clearly. I am sure it's something the guardian spirit did since I broke the rules twice in a row. Since then I have seen that guardian spirit once more when I asked someone why they were in the planes. It appeared and looked at me and thankfully right after asking it I remembered I am not allowed to ask that, so I said nevermind I am not supposed to ask that. The guardian spirit appeared out of nothing like it was invisible and walked a few steps looking at me then disappeared again. These spirits have an incredibly powerful prescence so I know not to break their rules.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:54 AM
Quagmire

May I suggest next time she shows up you ask her where it is she believes you are going if not what you describe as the light? and ask what that classroom was about?
Old 22-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Neville

In response to the actual question.

Elementals are , as I understand it of the Elements.

Fire, Water, Air and Earth . We know elements can be most harmful at times.

This then leads me to think that Things of the Elements , Flood ,Tornado, Volcano, Earth tremors, are potentially harmful , I know it is a Pagan view on my Part. However I am proceeding from my personal understanding of what an elemental is. a spirit embodying one of the five elements for example;

Gnome, Earth
Undine, Water
Sylph, Air
Salamander, Fire