Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Seeker
Question A problem with my shield-like energyfield.

My friend has told me, that I have this shield-like energyfield around me. I have also noticed this. I have tried to feel the energies, but I just can't. My friend can feel my energies. I have never realised this, until she told me not a long while ago that I might be able to feel them. I am able to move peoples energies, but they always have to tell me what they feel, instead of me feeling it.
Does anyone else have met something like this? Help is appreciated :)
Old 30-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Johngod

Hi Fainaru,
Can you be alittle more specific about this field? What do you mean by moving peoples' energies?

Love and Blessings
John
Old 30-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Seeker
How should I explain this... I can somehow move their spiritual energy. If someone has an arm between my arm and I concentrate, they can feel warmness, coldness etc. And I can make it spread.
I can't really tell much about this field, except for what my friend has told me. I am unable to feel any spiritual energy because of it, I guess...
Old 31-05-2012, 12:58 AM
Johngod

I think you are just feeling the natural energy link between all people :)
We are all one but we choose to have our perception separate. When you become sensitive to other people and their feeling it is only natural that you start to feel these things. it is not a shield, it is you starting to connect to others on a more subtle level. It is a good thing.
My suggestion would be to relax with it and you will start to feel it. It is you opening to greater awareness :)

Light and Blessings
John
Old 31-05-2012, 01:33 AM
Yamah

Hi,

I put a post up a while ago about Energy Shields. You may find some information in it useful.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=33604
Old 31-05-2012, 05:04 AM
Seeker
Thank you Yamah, that sounds really interesting! What I'm most interested is, that this this shield of mine has always been active, without me knowing it. And you were right, those advices are useful :)
Old 31-05-2012, 05:15 AM
Seeker
Thank you Johngod for your advice. Wow, I have never thought of things that way :)
Old 31-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Johngod

Here is another good site to look at...
mindsoulspirit.com.au

John
Old 31-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Serenity Bear

Your talking about an Aura which was called an Energy field right up to the 1960s when it was renamed.

All living things have an energy field and those who are intuitive, psychic, mediumistic can sense them, feel them, see them etc.

It is very easy to learn to feel or sense an aura. The best way is to put hands with palms facing together and think of building a small energy ball in between them. Now squish your hands together and you will feel the energy. its very much like squishing bubble bath in your hands. Once you've done this you can just send the energy into the ground.

There are numerous ways of sensing and seeing the aura which are great fun, but never try it if your feeling a bit unwell, or tired.
Old 31-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Seeker
Thank you Serenity Bear, I have done that. I can feel my hands going afar and something between my palms, but nothing else. My friend says that she feels that there is cool energy. When my friend does that and I try to feel it, I can't feel anything. It's a bit frustrating, but I don't trouble my mind with it.