Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Knower

Smile A Brilliant Flourescent Colored Aura

Can someone tell me what it means if someone has a very bright, fluorescent colored aura? Like a brilliant white/light blue aura, for example? Or brilliant white-gold? I don't see this on too many people, but when I do, they stand out. I know what most of the colors mean but nobody has ever been able to tell me what a super-bright aura means.

Thanks!

Spiritual Gal
Old 28-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Tidyfallen

It may mean that they have a crystal aura (as I heard of) or very joyous people and enlightened. Sort of like they know who they are and try to share that knowledge with everyone they meet.
The gold means Divine Protection and Enlightenment.
Blue means spiritual.
Sometimes white can show a suffering in there life, but in this case it may mean they are very pure :)
Old 30-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidyfallen
It may mean that they have a crystal aura (as I heard of) or very joyous people and enlightened. Sort of like they know who they are and try to share that knowledge with everyone they meet.
The gold means Divine Protection and Enlightenment.
Blue means spiritual.
Sometimes white can show a suffering in there life, but in this case it may mean they are very pure :)

Thanks for the reply!

What you said is what I pretty much thought. However in one case, the person with the fluorescent aura is a known alcoholic and drinks heavily. I know they are very spiritual but they definitely have their share of personal demons. I wonder why they have such a bright aura.

Spiritual Gal
Old 30-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Tidyfallen

White can mean a problem with drugs. Sometimes they have harbored lots of dark energy from drinking. They may just be having a hard time-bright auras may not always be good :)
Old 01-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Knower

When I was reading your reply @Tidyfallen, that old saying popped into my mind: "The brightest lights have the darkest shadows." I wonder if that has anything to do with it. It's interesting though because the other people with the super-bright auras are all spiritual teachers and/or on a dedicated spiritual path. The alcoholic person I know with the same aura was also on the path until she started drinking again.

Interesting stuff!

Spiritual Gal
Old 01-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Master
Many alcoholics and drug users are high level empaths and psychics using drugs to turn down the incoming roar to something they can handle and cope with. More than a few of histories greatest teachers in the Bible were drunks, God still worked through them anyway.