Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 03-09-2011, 02:22 PM
Songbirds

Was told I'm a crystal child last night by a medium, anyone have info?

He said something about my aura, I can't remember exactly what he said, something about it being powerful and that I'm a crystal child and have the potential to become a medium when I'm older.

So I've done some research on crystal children, but they only give information on small children, and at 16 years old I'm hardly a child anymore! Does anyone have any info on crystal teenagers/adults? As I think the information would be a bit more precise.

Old 04-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Master
I am not fond of labels however they are the best tool we can use to identify a person's potentials.

You can become a medium at any time you choose. I was using it at the age of 8. May I ask you how you visualize getting older is supposed to help you with this process?

Now research is a very human way to learn anything. May I suggest that you enter a reflective state of mind and ask yourself those questions you wish to ask. Use your imagination and have a nice productive conversation with your wisdom from within.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Songbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I am not fond of labels however they are the best tool we can use to identify a person's potentials.

You can become a medium at any time you choose. I was using it at the age of 8. May I ask you how you visualize getting older is supposed to help you with this process?

Now research is a very human way to learn anything. May I suggest that you enter a reflective state of mind and ask yourself those questions you wish to ask. Use your imagination and have a nice productive conversation with your wisdom from within.

Best Wishes!!
John

I agree, but sometimes we need these labels to pinpoint certain subjects or what someones talking about. I'm not too keen on them either though, makes it seem like a character out of a fantasy book or something!

I didn't mean "become" a medium like that, I meant if I want to go into mediumship and attend spiritual churches to speak to people who have passed over then I can if I want to. He already picked up that I can see and sense spirits, but I can enhance that through the means of meditation or even just practicing. Doing this isn't something I have really thought of though, but you never know what the future holds if I'm capable :)

Thank you for your advice! I'll have a think myself instead of looking outside :)
Old 05-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Energyatwork

Call me cynical but i am always kinda wary when someone tells me what I am.
As you are finding it does not help much=) Got to agree with John in that thinking for yourself is the best way.

Yes you can learn to be this or that but it is also possible to allow your gifts to develop naturally; in that way it will be a perfect fit for you as an individual.

Older and wiser you realize that so much is not needed, hindsight has 20 20 vision; yes training can work but the danger is that the training may not be helpful because much of it is human in origin and therefore flawed; The best trainer is Spirit if an individual has the strength of purpose to allow that process to unfold. You have all the time in the world there is no rush =)
Old 05-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Medium_Laura

I will agree Energywork. You know yourself more than any other person in the world. Don't let people tell you what you are or could be. Even if it seems awesome and fun.

Find your own path. If I believed all the things psychics and mediums told me, I'd be on Oprah lol. Yeah no thanks. :)

When the time is right your gifts will flourish. Work with them, practice. There are tons of wonderful articles and instructions on development right here on these boards.. FREE.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:15 PM
River Morrison

Nice response Laura. Sometimes I wonder if psychics will say things to stroke people's ego. Keep them coming back, or so that they don't go away feeling disappointed. I personally, don't believe there is any such thing as an "indigo child" or "crystal child". As Laura said, think about things on our own, search your own self, because you are the only one that has direct access to your own conscious awareness.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:11 PM
mattie

Designations Don't Mean That Much

There are countless ways that one can use their developing, & developed & aware energies in a wonderful manner. Being a medium is just one of 1000s of ways that one can work for Best Highest Purpose.

There have ALWAYS been those in ALL eras who were lightworker types who worked for Best Highest Purpose. While designations such as crystal, indigo, various rays (colors), star kids, earth angels, incarnated elementals, etc. are useful in helping us begin to examine & define the energetic territory, labeling one’s self as such can be productive or limiting. Whatever category we fall into, like our astrology designation, is just our starting point. What counts is what we do from that point.

Doreen Virtue discusses crystals & indigos. She notes those of ages 7-25 are indigos.
http://www.angeltherapy.com/article1.php

OK, so now you’ve IDed your self as a particular group. So now what? LOL. This IDing one as a particular group is similar to IDing your self as species, race, gender, & astrological designation. Move on to doing the internal work of mastering your energies.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Medium_Laura

Thanks River and exactly Mattie. What is in a label? Instead, what is inside of you is more important. :)
Old 08-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Songbirds

Thank you for all your input :)

I agree with you all, it's just nice to research what I was told by him, as he was completely spot on with his reading and his ability to contact my passed over Granddad. I don't really care about being a "crystal" or "indigo" and other labels, as you all said labels are just nothing!

The whole crystal, indigo and star children is interesting if true if you look beyond the labels towards the true concept of it.

And by my "gifts" he just meant not to rush right now as I'm very busy and have other things to deal with and it will flourish naturally when the time is right for me to do so :)
Old 26-09-2011, 06:11 PM
lexxehful

i was just told by a medium that im an older crystal child, im 24 and i think alot of ppl are right her...that the answers lie within ourselves...im here to find peers who understand this process of discovery and that was all i needed to read to kno everything im searching for is already inside of me. i hope your journey is joyful..xx