Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-11-2011, 03:11 AM
tooqute2nv

Question Blue Ray vs Indigo vs Crystal Children?

I've been seeing this term "Blue Ray" that seem similar to Indigo children but are different? Does anyone understand the differences or similarities, especially regarding the Blue Ray and Indigo groups?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Serenity Bear

The Blue Rays are the pathfinders of peace, they are there to find pathways for ascension and other things for people. They came before the Indigos in the 1960s/1970s. The blues have predominantly blue in the aura (not the emotional layer but the spiritual layer). They usually are in service jobs such as health care, policing, teaching etc., usually where they can help others onto or regain their pathways. They point the direction for others to follow if they so wish.

Some Blues are like the diplomatic corp, they guide those into a peace during war times, they can be Ambassadors/Emissaries.

The Indigos came after the blues (1980s/1990s), and have a predominantly indigo aura in their spiritual layers. I'll leave their discription to an Indigo, Im a blue.

I think the reason why they are similar is because they are designed to overlap a little due to their birth years. Also some of the information that has come out about them were ment for Blues but since they hadnt been discovered was put down to Indigos. As far as I know the Indigos were the first to be discovered followed by the Crystals. Iv been told by my Guides that there is a group for every colour of the spectrum with layed down pathways for each.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Kristine

I think some traits in many of the colors overlap.
I know people under the Indigo heading see the truth in things and as far as I know, no one has found a way to turn that ability off only manage it to some extent.
People tend to fight for causes and justice which get some in trouble.
There is apparently some that have fear of what they’re doing as opposing people can be dangerous and some that don’t. I would fall under the stupid one of the latter mentioned (no offence to anyone) I do tend to build energy and fight for people or intervene for a weak person with no thought that I could be hurt.
People under the heading also have to act; they can’t walk away from something wrong. I think we know things, but don’t know how, it just is.
Most appear to have some ability, but I think the people who understood who they were earlier found ways to cope with it. I found people that all under the heading are really nice about giving information and answering questions from others that are struggling with it.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:02 AM
Kristine

I think some traits in many of the colors overlap.
I know people under the Indigo heading see the truth in things and as far as I know, no one has found a way to turn that ability off only manage it to some extent.
People tend to fight for causes and justice which get some in trouble.
There is apparently some that have fear of what they’re doing as opposing people can be dangerous and some that don’t. I would fall under the stupid one of the latter mentioned (no offence to anyone) I do tend to build energy and fight for people or intervene for a weak person with no thought that I could be hurt.
People under the heading also have to act; they can’t walk away from something wrong. I think we know things, but don’t know how, it just is.
Most appear to have some ability, but I think the people who understood who they were earlier found ways to cope with it. I found people that all under the heading are really nice about giving information and answering questions from others that are struggling with it.
sorry if it wasnt much help.