Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 08-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Master

I've passed 18.000 views, on here <3 A whole bunch-alot of that must be some kind of spam visits, not sure how that works, bits that just randomly travel the internet?

But some percentage or permillage af that are actual views and reads, and that is amazing! That I dare write and dare that others read.

I celebrate you all for your curiosity, and I celebrate myself for my trust in the calmness and respect of this forum - and I celebrate us all - including the founder Matt! - for all our energy and courage on here.

Yay Yay Yay

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 08-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Master

i hope you don't mind me saying something, but you might be selling yourself short. 18000 only comes out to about 60 views per message (you have around 300 messages in this thread), which isn't unheard of on the boards and in fact happens more than you would think.. but certainly not all threads get that kind of viewership. Anyway if the spammers were reading your threads but ignoring a great number of other threads I would find that odd
Old 09-04-2019, 12:57 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i hope you don't mind me saying something, but you might be selling yourself short. 18000 only comes out to about 60 views per message (you have around 300 messages in this thread), which isn't unheard of on the boards and in fact happens more than you would think.. but certainly not all threads get that kind of viewership. Anyway if the spammers were reading your threads but ignoring a great number of other threads I would find that odd

Is there a reason to analyzing it? LOL
Old 09-04-2019, 01:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra

Is there a reason to analyzing it? LOL

hehehehehehehehe... yeah I thought about that before I posted, but, I haven't analyzed anything in SO long.... hehehehehehe... I thought I would just let my hair down.... hehehehehehehe
Old 09-04-2019, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

Hmm.. I'm a little silenced. (is that a tiny bit of stage fright knocking on my foot?)

That's a cool idea, appreciate the comment, thank you.!

I might continue to write for bots and spammers - and a handful of trusted SFers - though. (We'll see how this new guest knocking behaves )

G'day <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 09-04-2019, 07:02 PM
Master
Walking the back of my hand
I trace my steps
Along the marks of my life
Of my years
Someone called from the whites
In my hair
Saying words of loss and grief
And denial
And I hear my hair
Pain them
While I play with a strand
Of years gone by
And love it

Would never change it

And I travel in comfort
Across the great wide plains
Of my body
Here was the great battle
Lost and won
Lands scarred by bombs
Making new lines
In the horizon

All that is changed
All that is marked
All that is worn and worked
And worshipped
Paints my life across
The surface of my
Matter,
My Portal to THIS world.

Should I not love it, should
I feel ashamed, should I feel it is not
Good,
Not Enough?

Are you
Mad?!

No greater gift,
No greater adventure,
Has ever been bestowed
Upon me!

I hope you can see...
And love you, like I love me.

Last edited by Realm Ki : 10-04-2019 at 04:53 AM.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:31 AM
Knower
Iam a bit of an early bird. So there’s nothing better for me then fresh out of bed, cup of tea and absorbing some of your fine work. Well done RK for all them views
Old 12-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisdom keeperro
Iam a bit of an early bird. So there’s nothing better for me then fresh out of bed, cup of tea and absorbing some of your fine work. Well done RK for all them views

Oh that's such a nice thing to write! Thank you.

Long days, poems will wait.

Old 17-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Master
knock on a door
it is not mine
yet there you are
asking, still hurt,
for a ****ing
explanation
that I
still
can't give

words
sometimes more trouble
than
aid
so many spoken
so many written down
so many shouted
and some of them cied

but still not one
that fit the bill
and made it all
make sense.

no.

so by the knock
on a door of my past
I stand
wordless
naked

I feel no more prepared
than
then

but this time
in the land of ever
I will not speak
I will dance you
my truth
and I
will
reach for your hand
cause I love it

maybe you will take it
not knowing why
with no more sense
than me letting go

back
when
again.

Old 18-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Master
Glowing with
the fury of scorn and shame
Like the pitted fires
And horned demon hounds.

Yet I know
This
Is not the last.
Rather it is the
Very start.
The first raging
Cry
Of life.

The first scorching
Blister on a long journey.

When I say we, I know
I mean you.
When I say you, I realise
most often it means me.
And when I say I, it is
Merely
My illusion, dancing
In the arms of the rain
Like a child loved always.

So, burn my chin,
And rage my grief,
And hold my heated
Skin out to life to meet
The world.
For this is where
Love makes art of living,
And Life makes art of love.