Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-03-2022, 04:55 PM
Knower

What ways had your deceased loved ones sent you a sign?

In what ways do our deceased loved ones do try to contact us to let us know we are still loved by them and that they are still listening to us?

Mine was a number that appeared to me and a coin later appeared at a different time also. I miss and LOVE my adopted late mom and dad.

Much love to you all whoever have had lost a parent, or a child, or a friend, or a pet, or a spouse. My heartfelt sorrows for you that you may be comforted.

Old 14-03-2022, 05:58 PM
asearcher

I'm sorry for your loss. Through dreams that later happened, and I think the use of radio, using specific songs or certain words that were typical for them .Also touching me a specific way that only those did (but I am sensitive to touch). Ah, and through smell, and 2 times shadow like or creation of mist, before the feeling of them, their presence. Ah, and lights, electricity, a specific one (lamp).

I think it is a rule in a heaven that you are not to frighten your loved ones still here on earth meaning they have to then move most careful to still dare to give off signs.

Also your own cloud of feelings, your own grief can be so intense they can't get through. They are there. On a higher level I think we are all connected. As much as I hate to write this I think the parting happens for a reason, in a way it is like you say good bye to someone going off to school and you will them meet that person again when it comes home from school, time can be something so painful on this earth, but time in the other realms does not exist. I think if someone stays with you (perhaps the way you would like to) you would not go down a road /school you would otherwise go to. That everything happens for a reason and in the end it is a good one, and once you get to the end, all the darkness, all the pain, all the struggles, all the tears - they fade away. Almost as if they don't matter no more. You've arrived. How you got there then don't matter no more, the important thing is you made it.
Old 14-03-2022, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave-Soul
In what ways do our deceased loved ones do try to contact us to let us know we are still loved by them and that they are still listening to us?

I have had several instances where a deceased loved one established contact, but I will only mention one here.

One morning at about 2-3 AM, I was lying in bed in my house when I saw my friend Andy very clearly standing in front of me in my room. He was smiling and very happy as he was waving good bye to me. Although he was only 35 years old at the time, I intuitively knew that he was gone even though there was no reason to suspect that.

Around 9 AM in the morning, I got a call from Felicia, who was Andy's sister. She told me to sit down as she had bad news for me. The words just came out of my mouth without even thinking: "Andy's gone, isn't he?" She was stunned and asked me how I had known. I told her that I had "seen" Andy in my room around 2-3 AM as described above. She responded that Andy was indeed "gone" and that was approximately the time that he had crossed over.

(This past year, I took a continuing education class for mental health professionals where the subject of ADCs ... after death communications ... was one of the presented topics. The lecturer stated that 70% of widows interviewed had reported some form of contact with their deceased spouse within one year of their spouse's passing. This is not as uncommon as most people would suspect.)

Asearcher raises a good point in a previous post: "I think it is a rule in a heaven that you are not to frighten your loved ones still here on earth meaning they have to then move most careful to still dare to give off signs." Therefore, one must be receptive to a "sign".

I am sorry for your loss.
Old 14-03-2022, 06:13 PM
Knower

Thank you, (to asearcher), grief is real, I understand, that is why I am letting it go of my grief to due to my level of deep, loyal love of a child I had for my adoptive wonderful deceased parents!

People are different, holding on grief may be easier or not easier. If a person feel very deeply in loyalty of love may be the impacted to the level of how deep the grief is. If a person liked another person then the grief would be light but if the person really loved another person so much then the grief would be heavier.

It's wonderful to be able to sense your loved one's touch!
Old 14-03-2022, 06:16 PM
Knower

I am very happy for you. (to still waters)
Old 14-03-2022, 06:21 PM
asearcher

You're welcome. try meditation - feel if you then can feel their touch, that is how it has been for me. Very specific touches. They might too show up as a spirit guide during meditation but when mine has it has gotten too emotional for me so I had to cut it short.
Old 14-03-2022, 07:46 PM
Knower

I'm also seeing certain pattern of one day later after my direct message to my deceased mom and dad. It's an attempted one of mine.
Old 14-03-2022, 07:58 PM
Administrator
There are many ways in which spirit lets us know that they are near.
smells you can smell the perfume they wore or cigarette smoke.
You can Dream about them
For myself I hear and see them.
you can feel them around you most people start itching their hair thinking they have got something in it.
you can feel a breeze etc.

Namaste
Old 15-03-2022, 03:49 AM
Master
The last time my Mother 'sent me a sign', was by talking to me.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-03-2022, 07:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The last time my Mother 'sent me a sign', was by talking to me.

How about telling us something with details instead of constant one-liners.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.