Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-06-2016, 03:03 AM
Pathfinder

High Vibration Stones and Fatigue?

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible when working with high vibration stones when not used to their energy yet can bring on high levels of unexplained fatigue?

I am relatively new to working with crystals in my daily life and was wearing a new lapis lazuli cage pendant around my neck as well as carrying a small black tourmaline stone for grounding and protection. I arrived to work full of positive energy and light but within a couple hours I was unexpectedly dragged down by heavy fatigue and a mild headache. Honestly not sure if it has anything to do with the stones or just a heavily negative work atmosphere as workplace morale is at a low point. I am more prone to believe it is just a toxic environment at the moment but would love any suggestions or ideas as to whether it might be the lapis. I have heard it is a high vibration stone and can take some getting used to but I am unaware of the common symptoms of being overpowered by a stones vibrations or energy. Both stones had been newly cleansed and charged so that they should have been completely clear. Thank you in advance for any and all information you all can pass along.

Be well always

JMC888
Old 02-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Pathfinder

I believe I figured this out on my own but if anyone has any opinions they would be greatly appreciated.

Be well always.

JMC888
Old 02-06-2016, 10:33 AM
Master
I somehow feel you shouldn't carry the tourmaline with the lapis. Lapis protects your entire aura too, there's no need for it, but I feel the black tourmaline may have something to do with you feeling tired.

Also, lapis can open you up to higher vibrations, spirits, intuition etc. If you are new to that, that could be tiring too. In that case, you may want to build up wearing it. So not the entire day right away.
In that sense a high vibrational stone could have that effect if you're not used to it yet.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Crystals with strong energy, along with effects FairyCrystal explained, can cause your body to start to removes physical toxins, too, and most common thing is to experience fatigue. It won't last forever :)
I know how it feels. When I joined up with Natrolite, it's wasn't easy at the beginning. Actually, it's really something of great importance for you.

Best wishes :)
Old 02-06-2016, 05:44 PM
Master
High vibrational stones cause dehydration. Found this out the hard way! Drink a lot of water when using them - dehydration causes fatigue.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 02-06-2016, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
High vibrational stones cause dehydration. Found this out the hard way! Drink a lot of water when using them - dehydration causes fatigue.
I entirely agree with you, Moon_Glow!

:)
Old 02-06-2016, 11:28 PM
Guide

In the past, I've had a lot of success using Black Tourmaline as a "pocket stone." I've never really liked the energy from Lapis, and suspect the fact that your problem could have something to do with that.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:27 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you all for your well intentioned responses. I truly appreciate learning from such a wealth of personal experience and knowledge.

The conclusion I came to prior to your responses was right in line with FairyCrystal and Errol. Too much too soon. I will gradually build up a tolerance to it by wearing it for shorter periods of time.

I do really like the creative aspect of it's energy and was wearing it as I was thinking of writing while I was at work. That is why I was also carrying my pocket black tourmaline as I keep it programmed for protection from all the negatives that seem to envelop my workplace. I appreciate the heads up on maybe not carrying them both FairyCrystal.

Thanks to you as well Moonglow. Dehydration is not something I ever have any issue with as I am constantly topping of my H2O but that is great advice as well.

Thanks again to you all.

Be well always

JMC888
Old 03-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Master
Your welcome :) Enjoy your lapis and other crystals!