Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Experiencer

Moldavite

So, I just visited a beautiful crystal shop today and bought some lovely crystals including a lovely labradorite heart pendant. I was telling the man that I had bought some moldavite, and he told me it was quite a dangerous stone, and that I should keep it with amethyst to prevent anything coming through? I am not questioning him, as obviously he is far more knowledgeable than me, but I'm interested if anyone else does this?
Thanks
Old 06-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Moldavite is anything but a dangerous crystal.
Some people admire Molodavite and give them the highest position in the Crystal hierarchy. Some consider them as any other Crystal.
Moldavite, as high energy Crystal, can stimulate all kinds of personal transformation in order to raise human conciseness and energy level.
If somebody works with Crystals with strong energy, it's good to combine them with grounding Crystals, and Amethyst is definitely not a grounding Crystal.
If you like your Moldavite, enjoy your Crystal and don't worry. Really no need to do that. Some people just love to over dramatize ...

Best wishes :)
Old 06-06-2016, 08:04 PM
Master
The only caution I was given when purchasing some moldavite, was to be careful when handling it ~ it likes to disappear in grass if you drop it, or words to that effect :)
Old 06-06-2016, 08:12 PM
Experiencer

Lol, ok, thanks lovely people. I'll rescue it out of my box then :). I got a good feel from it, but as I am new to all this I was worried. Thanks :). Xx
Old 06-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Knower

Have had a Moldavite for 4 months now. Nothing dangerous, was expecting it to blow up in my hand from what I read online. I can sort of sense spiritual realms when meditating with it but it is so subtle it is hardly worth exploring. The main advice I got was to look for subtle changes in your life as it is supposed to bring about growth and transformation.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:44 AM
Knower

Sounds like something I should try...