Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
Crystals and Animals

Hello

I have a cat that likes to help a lot with pretty much anything I do. Lately she seems to taken a interest in my crystals that I have laying on my dresser. I used to keep them up because I did not have a spot for them but now that I have a spot I keep them out.

She will jump on my dresser and look at them, then sometimes i catch her walking inbetween them, she even tried to sit on them! I keep making her get down cause I didn't want her to mess up with the energy flow of them and me. So she realized I wouldn't let her sit on them what she does is sit by them, like relax so her paws are just a few inches from them. I am starting to cleanse them more regularly and it doesn't feel like to me that she is messing up anything

Is this okay? Will she be okay? ( and the crystals) anyone have animals that does this? If you're wondering what type of crystals I have, they are angel aura quartz, selenite, green chlorite quarts, and a rose quart.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Experiencer
Several issues could arise with allowing your cat to come in contact with harmful crystals, residue from the crystal can cling to the cats fur and while the cat is cleaning him/her self the cat would inveterately digest this residue. Another issue would that if the cat constantly lays on the stones, they could vibrate, emulate into and through the cats which could cause internal issues. Yet in the same breath, our pets can and should be healed with stones as if nature had intended. It is a mild balancing act which one must take care as to allow the cat freedom, but kept from harms way.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Master
Animals are more in tune to the earth than we are. They can pick up and sense such subtle vibrations. It could be possible that your cat can sense the energies of the crystal, and is using it to heal themselves. Cats themselves are very, very therapeutic to humans. The frequency of their purrs has many beneficial qualities to us. So it would be no surprise that cats love crystals, and other animals may as well. I have heard that animals even love healing energy.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:24 AM
Experiencer
Thank you innerlight and stonewhisper. Actually my cat does have a injury that may need their healing. She injured her eye in March. It could be that they were doing that, :) ( I say they because honestly when I think of crystals and energy I see this light glowing small orbs all kinds of colors in my mind as if they would be aspects or balls of light )

If the same residue can be harmful to cats I imagine it can be harmful to humans as well. Hopefully none of that is happening
Old 27-05-2016, 07:13 PM
Pathfinder

The Spanish Aragonite is said to help you connect empathically with animals.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:26 AM
Pathfinder
i have never had an animal react to a gem stone or pay attention to one ever
Old 13-06-2016, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
Ha to this day she still jumps up there daily and even tries to escape with one. Not just any one though she like my rose quartz or my selenite.