Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

I still feel "haunted" by Paul Walker's death, despite the fact that I didn't even kn

I've already posted this on Reddit, yet even tough I got a few interesting responses, I haven't managed to at least find a clue of why exactly this is happening to me. If you have any theory or opinion, please, feel free to share it, because I'm feeling very confused, and I don't know where to look for an answer anymore.

So... yeah. I'm sorry, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I couldn't think of another one, it's just [Edited by staff/swearing] strange, man. It's just a strange situation that I find myself in.

I've shared this with someone else before, and they told that it was because of his violent, sudden death at a young age reminded me of the unavoidable end of life, which I admit it makes pretty good sense, so, for a while, I just left it at that.

BUT it's been quite some time now, meanwhile my maternal grandmother passed away, and I while I did grieve her death, I still simply cannot shake off the overwhelming feeling of loss and pain that I get regulary over Paul Walker's passing.

I remember about him constantly without even wanting or indenting to, I sometimes feel like bawling my eyes out when I think about his death, and keep in mind, that I didn't even know who the [edited by staff/swearing] he was or watched any of his movies before finding out he passed away. If this was some actor or celebrity, artist that I admired or that I was a big fan of, I would understand, but this is not the case, however, I just can't snap out of it. I also know that I have dreams of him, but I never remember them, which is weird because I usually manage to remember most of my dreams.

Look, I know this probably has no place here, but I just wanted to share it and if someone, maybe even a single person, has ever had to deal with something similar to this?

Last edited by Clover : 26-11-2015 at 06:26 AM.