Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-05-2016, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

did we exist before we were born?is this reality made by an entity?

i was just thinking about this, do you guys think that we existed before we were born? i mean, existed as non physical beings in the astral?
so then this life we live is only a stepping stone for learning?
maybe we come here to this world intentionally for this purpose.
it does make sense, say if you live in the 4th dimension/astral, there would be many things that happen in this 3d reality that we can never experience in the astral, examples,
#1:air, i assume we could never comprehend what breathing air is and what it feels like cause it does not exist in the astral, unless someone creates it...i think...not sure..

#2:pain, there is no pain in the astral, how could we possibly understand what pain feels like if we never felt it before?

#3:testing yourself, maybe its hard to find out who you truly are while in the astral, so we put our selfs through this game of life to learn and grow, to test ourselves in a variety of situations that happen in life, to see how you would react to them. after this life ends, we can reflect on everything that occurred in our life, we also will have something to compare ourselves too after this life ends.
i think we have to have something to compare our selfs with or we can never be sure of ourselves.
there is alot more but i dont have the time to type em all out XD

so, do you guys think its possible that this entire universe was created by a thought from a intelligent entity?
if so, then could it be reasonable to think that maybe this entire universe exist in the astral, i mean, this universe could be just another world that something made.
kinda like how when you project, you can manifest your thoughts, you think of a room, you get a room.so when we manifest something while in the astral, the thing we created exist within the astral as well right?
so the universe may be something that some entity in the astral thought of, there for, this reality exist in the astral.

interesting side note: scientist have done this test called the double slit experiment, it shows that when we are not observing something, this something acts like a wave until we start observing it.
they fired off protons one by one, while observing it, the protons acted as they should have ( fly strait in the direction they were fired)
but when these protons are not being observed, they act like a wave, very fluid, kinda like the ripples in water when you drop a stone in it. i have read from many sources that the astral acts like a fluid.same as protons when not being observed.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:18 AM
Guide
Welllll, according to Gnostic belief: "the Demiurge converts abstract metaphysical archetypes (higher thoughts/ideas) into physically manifest forms, akin to your browser turning source code into a displayed web page. Just as a browser obediently displays what it’s given, the Demiurge projects, shapes, and perpetuates physicality in accordance with the archetypal thoughts fed into it by the Creator." (Quote source: http://montalk.net/gnosis/171/corrup...f-the-demiurge ) So, although perhaps these architect entities--who are like a blind hive-mind in ways, thinking they are the highest in existence/the one true god-- are not necessarily creating out of love or for us, its creations--our physical world-- still bear the spark of divinity, and that energy signature of the source.

(I am not officially a Gnostic or anything, I just find the Demiurge concept interesting.)

But, I don't know. I do think it's quite possible that the physical & astral worlds are indeed a sort of breathing, ever-changing mass of interwoven, interacting throughtforms (created by us and all the unknown others) that form a sort of undercurrent that ripples upward to affect or alter our reality as well as the astral, multiplying or splitting off at will (and then you have alternate simultaneous timelines/lives and whatnot)
Old 01-05-2016, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
i was just thinking about this, do you guys think that we existed before we were born?
Many beings 'here' (space-time continuum) have 'lives' outside of this universe and many even outside of time. Of course most creatures here were made as part of this reality (universe).
Quote:
i mean, existed as non physical beings in the astral?
Though I am sure a few of those beings had lives in the Astral at one 'time' or another, I would guess its a tiny fraction, reality is a VERY big 'place'.
Quote:
so then this life we live is only a stepping stone for learning?
There are many reasons to be 'here', learning is but one. Think of your own life, what fraction of the places you visit are for the purpose of learning?
Quote:
it does make sense, say if you live in the 4th dimension/astral, there would be many things that happen in this 3d reality that we can never experience in the astral, examples,
There are a VAST quantity of dimensions (probably infinite), one should not presume to number them. Each is different than the others.
Quote:
so, do you guys think its possible that this entire universe was created by a thought from a intelligent entity?
if so, then could it be reasonable to think that maybe this entire universe exist in the astral, i mean, this universe could be just another world that something made.
This universe was created by a being in the more conventional sense. Once one learns to set their destination during OBE (astral travel), one can go visit that being and see universes being made.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Knower

I believe that virtually everyone on this planet has had multiple lifetimes before they incarnated into their current lifetime. Many have had probably a few hundred lifetimes. That does not mean though that even a majority of those lifetimes have been on Earth.

Before each lifetime or incarnation a soul will gather with their guides, angels to determine what the purpose of the next lifetime will be. With each lifetime there is a variety of things for us to learn. For many karma from past lives needs to be paid. Some simply incarnate to help humanity in some manner.

One of the main purposes of an incarnation in the 3rd dimension is to refine one's consciousness into a consciousness focused on a love and free of fear. In the higher dimensions thought forms become reality virtually immediately which can pose a problem if someone is not loving, but instead has negative thoughts.

Once a soul has learned all its lessons then it will graduate from the "Wheel of Rebirth" and will no longer need to reincarnate.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
I believe that virtually everyone on this planet has had multiple lifetimes before they incarnated into their current lifetime. Many have had probably a few hundred lifetimes. That does not mean though that even a majority of those lifetimes have been on Earth.

Before each lifetime or incarnation a soul will gather with their guides, angels to determine what the purpose of the next lifetime will be. With each lifetime there is a variety of things for us to learn. For many karma from past lives needs to be paid. Some simply incarnate to help humanity in some manner.

One of the main purposes of an incarnation in the 3rd dimension is to refine one's consciousness into a consciousness focused on a love and free of fear. In the higher dimensions thought forms become reality virtually immediately which can pose a problem if someone is not loving, but instead has negative thoughts.

Once a soul has learned all its lessons then it will graduate from the "Wheel of Rebirth" and will no longer need to reincarnate.

are we forced to recarnate?is there entities who enforce there own laws and beliefs upon you? what if i dont want to recarnate?what will these angels and guides do to me?is there a prison for people like that in astral? ****
Old 05-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
are we forced to recarnate?is there entities who enforce there own laws and beliefs upon you? what if i dont want to recarnate?what will these angels and guides do to me?is there a prison for people like that in astral? ****

I would not say that we are forced to reincarnate nor are there any laws forcing one to do so. We are all on a path of spiritual development/evolution. In order to spiritual development or evolve we have to learn lessons. Generally it is easier to learn those lessons on this side than on the other side.

There is no set time table for number of days/months/years between incarnations. Souls can be quite different on how fast they proceed.

Not learning the lessons is like a child refusing to grow up. One can forever remain child-like. There is no law against that.

I hope I make it clear that it is actually to one's advantage to incarnate rather than not incarnate. The choice to do so is yours. Some souls reincarnate very quickly whereas others may wait perhaps hundreds of years.