Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-05-2013, 05:52 PM
TheSenin

First Crystal!

So I'm looking into buying my first crystal, or crystals I should say, three to be exact. I'd like to get one for myself to help with strength and insight. One or the other. The second for my girlfriend either to help with the bad dreams she has or with her confidence she's beautiful and doesn't believe it. The last for my friend who has been really depressed lately something to help him with his anxiety. I just want him to be happier. Any suggestions on which are appreciated:) have a great day everybody.
Old 15-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Angelstar

l find l am drawn to certain crystals,what you could try is to keep the thought in your mind then see were you are lead.For instance you mentioned you wanted one for your self to help with strength and insight,try keeping only that thought in your mind when you look for a crystal,then do the same for your girl friend and friend.
Old 15-05-2013, 06:40 PM
bleepjk

Amethyst, Rose Quartz, and Clear Quartz. I feel like everyone could use those three in their lives.
Old 15-05-2013, 06:49 PM
TheSenin

Thank you both.
Old 25-05-2013, 10:28 PM
kitsunewindchaser

For your girlfriend I might suggest chyrsoprase for her self-image and amethyst or howlite for her nightmares, for your friend lepidolite (lepidolite contains lithium, which is actually used in prescriptions to calm people with anxiety/depression...also would be good for nightmares). Bronzite was the first stone to come to mind to suggest for you, (google its properties, good info) but I would strongly suggest simply finding your nearest metaphysical store or store that carries crystals and buying the one that seems to "beckon" to you the most. Almost every time I have done so, I go home and look up the specific properties of the stone, and it turns out to be exactly what I need. I think it is definitely true that you know what you need, and you will be instinctively attracted to the stone that meets that need. Just my thoughts. :)
Have fun crystal shopping!