Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Francine

Crystal with Personality

Hello Fellow Spiritual Adventurers!

I've very recently began getting into crystals and their metaphysical properties. Last week I bought my boyfriend and I a couple crystals each. One of the ones I got myself is an Amethyst. They all give me great energy, however the Amethyst is a little firecracker! Its fallen out of my pockets, wandered across the bed when sleeping with it, and fallen off tables I set it on multiple times daily! I hold onto it and a piece of Labradorite, but the Amethyst is the only one that escapes. I guess I'm wondering if this is something that happens under certain circumstances, for example if its a crystal I'm not meant to have, one that holds energy from another person or event, or simply just one with a playful personality. I hope I've done nothing wrong. In all honesty, it feels as though this is a playful occurrence. Every time I spot the crystal somewhere different from where I left it, I smile because it feels like it wanted to be found.. Like this isn't related to it "wanting to escape". But I don't want to overlook anyone's knowledge with my wishful thinking! Anyone know what's going on here? :)

~ Francine ~