Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-10-2011, 12:24 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Do you want to be healed/be free from this experience you describe 1being?

to answer honestly, what i really want is to leave this planet!

i don't "live". i exist. i'm NEVER going to "live". i exist and i "survive". those things aren't LIVING. i USED to want to live.

(ever hear the story of the dude, chained to a rock, who wanted to live ... and for ALL eternity, every day - an eagle would fly down and eat the man's liver and it would grow back? people tell the wildest stories, don't you think? that's one story i think my life would've been better if i'd never heard it)

i'm so brutalized and BLACKENED, the word "healing" is so foreign. any clue how hated i am? i'm seriously hated you know. i'm not black & blue battered. i'm not royal purple bruises or something like that.

i'm BLACK BLACK, shiny like onyx! lol
Old 17-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Master
Yeah I've heard a few different 'real life' versions ... you only experience death once you die ...

I dont know ... sometimes it opens things up when you do something to take your mind off you own **** for a while ... go take some flowers to someone in a palliative care unit who hasn't had any visitors since forever and would do anything to see the sun rise just one more time ... smile for them and tell them you care cause you know what pain is ... or maybe you fancy volunteering in a women's and children's refuge for a while if black and blue is your colour ... quit sabotaging the 'help' you are screaming out for and if you dont want or need it then offer some up in return to someone who does ...
Old 17-10-2011, 12:55 PM
1being

Quote:
Yeah I've heard a few different 'real life' versions ... you only experience death once you die ...

I dont know ... sometimes it opens things up when you do something to take your mind off you own **** for a while ... go take some flowers to someone in a palliative care unit who hasn't had any visitors since forever and would do anything to see the sun rise just one more time ... smile for them and tell them you care cause you know what pain is ... or maybe you fancy volunteering in a women's and children's refuge for a while if black and blue is your colour ... quit sabotaging the 'help' you are screaming out for and if you dont want or need it then offer some up in return to someone who does ...

get this: when i take focus off me, i'm told to focus on myself. when i focus on myself, i'm told i'm too selfish, self-absorbed. it's like i can't do anything right. and others get frustrated because all their ideas get shot down.

volunteering: that's a large part of my life story and i don't want to return to it, on ANY side or at ANY level. as a matter of fact, that's some sort of "thing" about me ... that i was "volunteered" for something, like a "mission on earth" sort of thing. and i know VERY LITTLE ABOUT IT aside of the fact that i was indeed "volunteered" for some dreadful thing.

women & children's refuge: i LIVED IN ONE and it was a BAD situation. my life is foster homes, homelessness (EVERY LEVEL OF IT), domestic violence, 20 years in the "treatment" industry, life long state beneficiary recipient, teenage mom. all the negative stuff in life and that's only half the list.

i'm not really screaming for "help". that's SOMEONE ELSE'S WORD.

and i am dead, i died a long time ago. there's no spark that will bring me to life. know what i mean? i'm done, stick a fork in me.

i'm STILL trying to figure out this "twin flame" thing and HIM. i want to move out of the area but i can't really do that.
Old 17-10-2011, 12:58 PM
MMM

i say again
if you cannot get a spirit to go away, (if it controls/or wants to control against the will/wish of the person) this is
not normal
not healthy
and professional health care professionals need to be called in

the original poster has stated they don't want this and cannot get it to go away
this is now for the mental health care professions

i would urge the moderator to step in and lock this discussion (there are liability issues - 'law suit')
Old 17-10-2011, 01:03 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
i say again
if you cannot get a spirit to go away, (if it controls/or wants to control against the will/wish of the person) this is
not normal
not healthy
and professional health care professionals need to be called in

the original poster has stated they don't want this and cannot get it to go away
this is now for the mental health care professions

i would urge the moderator to step in and lock this discussion (there are liability issues - 'law suit')

IDENTIFY YOURSELF.

you signed up here one day after me, newbie.

LAW SUIT?

IDENTIFY YOURSELF.
Old 17-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Master
1being ... i would like to come back to this thread and speak with you some more but i have work tomorrow and need to get some sleep ... are you up for it? Yes or No?
Old 17-10-2011, 01:07 PM
1being

Quote:
1being ... i would like to come back to this thread and speak with you some more but i have work tomorrow and need to get some sleep ... are you up for it? Yes or No?

if YOU feel frustrated, then YOU don't have to participate. if you want to, that's fine. this thread is a bit off topic and if conversation / discussion is to continue, then staying ON TOPIC is necessary (no questioning to get to personal details, save for inbox if need be).

clearly, MMM is making an issue for me here and i now need to deal with MMM, who might need to voluntarily LEAVE my thread here.
Old 17-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Master
I can assure you there is absolutely no frustration 'being' experienced from this end ... also i have no intention to question you about personal details ... you give away enough yourself with me poking and prodding lol ok i am off to bed ... hopefully we can continue tomorrow ... but if you change your mind and decide to leave it off then no sleep lost here ... take it easy either way ...
Old 17-10-2011, 01:23 PM
1being

Quote:
I can assure you there is absolutely no frustration 'being' experienced from this end ... also i have no intention to question you about personal details ... you give away enough yourself with me poking and prodding lol ok i am off to bed ... hopefully we can continue tomorrow ... but if you change your mind and decide to leave it off then no sleep lost here ... take it easy either way ...

thanks sound, i'm REAL glad that you aren't frustrated. like i said, the thread went off topic and i'm really not okay with that. continuing on is certainly okay with me, because understanding all of these things is NECESSARY for me. i have to process all of the things, because that's what we do!
Old 17-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Master

Hi 1being, you wrote;
“part of me thinks i'm NOT his twin flame and he's not mine. i actually started to think that i was only a LINK that connected him to someone *else*, who i am also very strongly connected to. it's sort of messy, and there's really not much can do about that, and that's EXACTLY what i'm trying to do!!! figure out what i can do about all of this!”

The part of you that thinks this, is the part you must draw focus to, between the lines is a clue to what has brought you to this time and condition. The rest in general analysis is less important, because adding your other thoughts and feelings into the mix, with one priority dominating, is only encouraging more confusion for you.

As I read between your lines, I see three people, and a broken heart. I know trying to separate and prioritize key areas of focus and recognition, which only confirm many things you do not want to surface, is difficult, but until you simplify, you, him the other, the broken shared relationships which have left you angry, let down and confused, needs to be separated from all the other activities you shared, so you may be able to begin to remove the impact and power which has manifest as part of your routine feelings, because of those key changes that happened.

You are the only one who can heal you, but while you are filled with, his, their, memories, that is going to be difficult. You are more than what you see yourself with them, to recognize that, you must become self-focused. And that cannot include any reflections of past shared experiences with `them`, you need to earth yourself, find ways of grounding yourself, in methods of relaxation, meditation, that focusses on re-establishing YOUR true worth. Focus on lifting your self-esteem, self-respect, self-dignity, self-importance. You need to find some self-love, you are more than who you have been to someone else, you have to seek out who you want be tomorrow. Hope it helps.

Peace be with you