Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 02-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
A story of understanding.

This is a story from my own life... Its one of suffering, and of letting go which is why I chose to share it in the healing section. I will be linking the song, and adding the lyrics with the story.

I was 16. I lived in the upstairs of a Two apartment house, with my mother and her boy friend. We were all three addicted to Meth. All three needle users. Never any food, windows busted out. I lived my own life. I had a moped. I would come home and empty house sometimes, other times my mom would be there alone. Sometimes just her boyfriend. Some times a house full. It was chaotic but free. I remember one night, in our living room. Dark besides a soft yellow glow coming from the touch lamp which sits in my living room today. A mattress in the middle of the floor in between two couches. A green blanket hanging from the entrance to keep the cool air from the ac in. my bedroom was the living room closet, the door ripped in half. My mother and I lay in the living room on the mattress talking about this and that. A rare moment when we weren't yelling, when she wasn't punching me in the face out of rage. When she wasn't fist fighting her boyfriend, when she wasn't sleeping, when she wasn't gone. I had recently met my now husband and she knew soon i would be leaving her... She told me how great I was and she loved me. She told me this song represented her feelings toward our life spent together. the intentions were pure.

The song - https://youtu.be/fafVHDNrdqU

the lyrics :
Down the corridor
I send warmth
I send warmth

Down the staircase
I send warmth
I send warmth

Thank you for, again
To get to be able
To send warmth
To send warmth

Perhaps I set you too free
Too fast
Too young

But the intentions were pure
But the intentions were pure

My juvenile
My juvenile
My juvenile
I truly say
You are my biggest love

I clumsily try to free you from me
One last embrace
To tie a sacred ribbon

This is an offer to better the last let go

The intentions were pure

My juvenile
My juvenile
My juvenile
My juvenile
My juvenile
My juvenile

My mom was never close to perfect. She was a child herself and still is to this day. I don't really have contact with her, but the tie, was never truly let go. My mother was my first love, the first person to hurt me, the first person to manipulate me to betray. The first person who showed me what unconditional love was, not through loving me but by causing me to suffer. She taught me what people could do, the damages people could inflect, and she also taught me that loving some one truly is not effected by the suffer which they bring you. or themselves. Loving some one is beyond being affected by who they are. True love is not affected by the amount of happiness or pain you are given. Its not measured by each thing they do to deserve or not deserve it. Its there no matter what happens. I would still hold my mother close, as if she were my own child and rock her to sleep if she showed up at my door. Once she was asleep though I would be calling a taxi to send her back where she belongs. In her misery and my past.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
very moving...much love to you.

I feel as you do about unconditional love with both my parents, in different ways. I also learnt from them that life was a gift, that the greatest gifts of all were my innocent heart and my strong mind and body...and that Spirit was always with me. I learnt to forgive them and love them as they are, and I can see in different ways they have moved toward some sort of maturity. Especially my mum, I repaired ties long ago by moving back in and helping her out financially and emotionally for several years when she needed it most... and it has been very healing to have the love of a parent, even after childhood. Even my dad has become more decent since he got ill and he's managing alright, thank God. Like a cranky distant uncle you tolerate with love, LOL. Coz everyone knows that's how he is D:

You get it Mary
Much love and many blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke