Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Ascender

Thank you LadyTerra all this info is great as another perspective :)
Old 26-10-2013, 05:18 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
Thank you LadyTerra all this info is great as another perspective :)

You are most welcome.
Old 30-10-2013, 12:19 AM
Starr

Generally, the card shows people tied to something that a much larger devil is standing on.

So, he might be controlling, might attempt to limit your environment, isolate you from your friends, might turn out to be abusive...all of that is something to watch out for.

I've also had this card come up for couples with an addiction.

I'm not saying "RUN!" but it's a definite red flag. I wouldn't let one bad card put me off of a relationship, or anything else I wanted, either.

But there's a devil in this thing somewhere, and it needs to be identified. If you look at the card order of the trumps, once the Devil is met and acknowledged, you can move on to the celestials. ;)
Old 30-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Pamuya

The Devil for me comes up as obession in readings. For a relationship it could be about sex or having someone to control. It normally is not balanced or healthy. Some relationships are locked together in a karmic bond, like a woman who stays with a partner who beats her. The devil cannot take your power, you give it to them.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:06 PM
MareBear

Another interpretation or the devil card is that it refers to addictive people or things in our lives that are bad for us. When I first started reading I read a LOT on myself and kept getting the devil, to the point where it was starting to frighten me. My mum used to read and he just explained to me that it can mean us overindulging or feeling addicted to something which is essentially bad for us.

I don't know if this helps