Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 20-06-2013, 09:21 PM
violetlines

How can an oraqle give this information?

I have an oracle book, it has a list of questions you can ask it and some of those questions are like:

"Have I met my soul mate?"
"Is _____ thinking of me?"
"What does my soul mate look like?"

How can an oracle predict that. I thought that infomation was on a plane that no human could access?
Old 21-06-2013, 03:21 AM
Master

Tarot and oracle cards are a way of accessing your higher self (or your guide(s) or guardian angel, etc.) So it's your higher self that guides you when you're shuffling and laying out the cards. That information can be accessed

Jenny Crow
Old 22-06-2013, 06:59 PM
violetlines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Tarot and oracle cards are a way of accessing your higher self (or your guide(s) or guardian angel, etc.) So it's your higher self that guides you when you're shuffling and laying out the cards. That information can be accessed

Jenny Crow

But how can a higher self know stuff that hasn't happened and is easily changeable. How can a higher self know about what other people think of you.
Old 23-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Experiencer
Your higher self is the very essence of who you are and holds a wealth of knowledge from ALL your lifetimes. Your Higher self usually talks to you through your intuition and feelings and through oracle cards. It also communicates through coincidences and synchronicities - in the form of people, newspapers, books movies and anything else that will give you the message(s) you need to hear. As you strengthen your connection to your higher self, you will experience insights, revelations and expanded awareness.

Sensing your own energy a process called grounding allows you to shuffle/choose an oracle card that can pick up unseen energy patterns (past/present/future).
Old 23-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Cosmical

Those questions seem really superficial to me.
In my own experience, I have asked the cards to either give guidance on a certain situation or question (eg. What should I do about university) or simply ask for some wisdom for the day.
Old 23-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by violetlines
But how can a higher self know stuff that hasn't happened and is easily changeable. How can a higher self know about what other people think of you.

It sounds complicated and impossible until we start being able to access the other side. Over there basically everything is known and there are no secrets at all, all peoples Higher Selves are intricately connected and all information can be shared.
When it says in the bible that God knows how many hairs you have on your head it's not kidding, not just God but anyone with who can access the higher realms and return with the knowledge.
It was extremely shocking for me when I learned this through first hand knowledge. But very useful now for helping other people with healing issues since it's Higher Selves which work together and already know everything that needs known.

Ravenstar had some great specifics for you. Basically 'how' it works is on the edge of what our human mind can actually understand but through repeated results our minds do come to understand it works whether we understand the exact 'how' or not.
As RavenStar said getting to actually know and work with your higher self opens up a whole 'nother communication level and cards and such are just a quick easy tool for when we've not time or space to go into meditation and delve much deeper into the subject at hand. However tools do begin to help us develop trust with our Higher Selves, which is the foundation a new understanding of life an internal life is built upon.
Old 23-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Ascender

Quote:
How can an oracle predict that. I thought that information was on a plane that no human could access?

There are all sorts of possible explanations.

1. Yes, that information is on a plane that no human, let alone inanimate object, can access. The publisher wrote out that book for money and to trick foolish and superstitious people. It's a waste of spiritual development.

2. Information is a bridge between the planes. If you can learn to attune spirituality to synchronicities, then it can work for any random material thing, like an oracle book, to inform you of spiritual realities.

3. Information is on a spiritual plane, while you are living as a human on the material plane, with a material realm outside your human material self. What happens is, you take something material like an oracle book, you attribute meanings to it, and that creates a "language" by which your subconscious intuitive self can communicate with your conscious.

There must be more explanations.
Old 23-06-2013, 04:53 PM
Master

How can a psychic predict certain events? How do we dream of upcoming important/happy/traumatic events?

Jenny Crow
Old 23-06-2013, 09:18 PM
violetlines

Yes but this book claims to predict if your children will be successful, if you will have children, what your soul mate looks like, if you're sould mate will be rich, what people think of you and so many questions like that. And I don't understand how any entity can know if you're going to get married, if you will hve kids etc. Because that is so easily changeable and nothing can predict that. You might be infertile? How can a higher being know you're being talked about? Does it ask other higher beings to check if their beings are talking about their being? I don't get it.
Old 23-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes but this book claims to predict if your children will be successful, if you will have children, what your soul mate looks like, if you're sould mate will be rich, what people think of you and so many questions like that. And I don't understand how any entity can know if you're going to get married, if you will hve kids etc. Because that is so easily changeable and nothing can predict that. You might be infertile? How can a higher being know you're being talked about? Does it ask other higher beings to check if their beings are talking about their being? I don't get it.

Believe us Violetlines it can happen. If you're infertile then no kids will be predicted OR you could adopt. It really isn't the book that's predicting anything -it's the other things we've talked about

Jenny Crow