Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-01-2019, 11:34 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You just look for cases that validate your own beliefs, and even then you rely on very little information.
Gay people, and trans people especially, have to defend themselves on an almost daily basis. A lot of people who talk with them, who look at them, etc. will judge them. With their words, their actions, the way they look disapprovingly, make jokes, talk behind their backs, etc. and through the rejections.. rejection of befriending them, rejection of giving them a job, a sense of security.

I find your lack of understanding about such matters troublesome. You do not have to be trans or gay to understand that ''being different'' causes a lot of issues to an individual and greatly increases stress, and with it, mental health. It should come as no surprise then that these people tend to be more satisfied and less stressed when they live in places where they're less judged by other people. It's clear you have very little exposure to different beliefs and people. You linking the MeToo phenomena to some ''It's all about me, me, me'' narrative is just as troublesome and another example of that ignorance.

Few hours ago I posted a topic about a naked gay having a picture with a "drag kid" that was only 10 years old and my topic was deleted.Do a google, search for the news website "daily wire" and be shocked.

I don't need to validate my belief, I have already found the truth.As I have said and please notice this thing, I am totally against treating gays or transgenders as inferior human beings, I am all against it, it's utterly wrong and in my entire life I never joked about them.

You don't see the big picture, I see it, just watch the news about that child and tell me where we are heading for.
Old 13-01-2019, 11:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Few hours ago I posted a topic about a naked gay having a picture with a "drag kid" that was only 10 years old and my topic was deleted.Do a google, search for the news website "daily wire" and be shocked.

I don't need to validate my belief, I have already found the truth.As I have said and please notice this thing, I am totally against treating gays or transgenders as inferior human beings, I am all against it, it's utterly wrong and in my entire life I never joked about them.

You don't see the big picture, I see it, just watch the news about that child and tell me where we are heading for.

You keep on about homosexuality so much, I wonder if you are a gay in denial?
Old 13-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:

'A Few hours ago I posted a topic about a naked gay having a picture with a "drag kid" that was only 10 years old and my topic was deleted.'

I am delighted it was deleted, your obsessions with Homosexuality is getting a little boring....
Old 13-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
You keep on about homosexuality so much, I wonder if you are a gay in denial?

Mock me as much as you want, it does not hurt.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'A Few hours ago I posted a topic about a naked gay having a picture with a "drag kid" that was only 10 years old and my topic was deleted.'

I am delighted it was deleted, your obsessions with Homosexuality is getting a little boring....

I was only exposing the evil, but thank you for mocking me once again.Of course you are delighted, you have said no word against that type of behavior, you are just delighted that I can't expose evil to open people's eyes.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
How do you know that wasn't Mary Magdalene?

What you have replied to Tobi is Zs Post No 6 not mine I do not personally believe Jesus was Homosexual, not that it matters.

What do you mean ' that wasn't Magdalen ' ?
Do you mean the John that King James is referring to?

Why would you even talk about such things if you don't believe? Just to spread lies and turn people away from God, nice of you and of zigzangle.

I know that the only purpose of Zigzangle to be here is to hate and mock God, no problem.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Mock me as much as you want, it does not hurt.

I wasn't mocking you, it was a serious question. If you are gay, no matter there is nothing wrong with being in same sex relationships.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:46 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
I wasn't mocking you, it was a serious question. If you are gay, no matter there is nothing wrong with being in same sex relationships.

I am not Zigzangle, I am "normal".

It's a mockery, I preach the word of God, not hating on homosexuality.Have you searched about what I talked about, that story with that "drag kid"... I wish you all could see the truth but... that's another story..
Old 13-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:

Here's the interesting thing.. you look for extreme stories and then you go on and imagine all gay and trans people are like that, or at least you try hard to make the connection. It's a very insensitive thing to do. You talk about being against treating them as inferior beings, but that's not what your posts show. I don't know if any trans or gay people are here and reading your posts but it can be hurtful to them, especially if they're sensitive to religious rhetoric due to upbringing. You play with fire.
Old 13-01-2019, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I am not Zigzangle, I am "normal".

It's a mockery, I preach the word of God, not hating on homosexuality.Have you searched about what I talked about, that story with that "drag kid"... I wish you all could see the truth but... that's another story..

I wouldn't describe you as 'normal', your attitude is far from that. Your god would be evil if it is against homosexuality, as there is nothing abnormal about loving someone of the same sex. Your 'preaching' isn't going to get you anywhere, I suspect if god exists and is a decent sort of deity, unlike the one described in the Bible, it wouldn't be impressed with your nonsense either.