Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Very Well Said. I completely agree with the majority of what you said and that is the exact reason I'm not labeling her my TF and didn't mean to if i came off that way. But as far as someone who drives me to be better and look inside she is the most responsible. and the last part of what you said has been bouncing around in my head a lot lately. I'm often curious how i will ever be able to date anyone after what I've learned and know. I could easily wear a wedding band because finding myself in the way i have has led me to see as you said the oneness. how do you go about dating someone who doesn't realize that everything in their life is a direct result of themselves? And learning that teaching people how to get to that point is not the way to get them to see what really matters. they must do this on their own. leaving me with the question of how will i ever find someone compatible. but at the same time the world is full of miracles that i get to see every day. so like i originally said. I'm taking everything as it comes.

I'm not then, I'm right now!

Ps: i dont like subscribing to labels. They're only good for windex.

Thank you so much for your kind and considerate reply

You explained so wonderfully, and with my hand on my heart didn't come across as saying if your connection is a Twin Flame or not (where I will always have acceptance as you are perfectly entitled to believe either way).

Indeed, I too am in a very similar position, as I haven't dated since my separation for the very same reasons. I learnt so much about myself because of the path we walked together, and wonder if I will ever find a love like that again.

That said, I have discovered real faith - something I never truly had - and am more than receptive to a loving relationship. Especially with intimacy being so sacred to me. This again is one of the reasons why I no longer subscribe to the Twin Flame idealisms. As if a Twin Flame is the epitome of spiritual connections then how can anyone else ever compete with that? Especially when we should always look to accept someone for who they are as they us.

I love your post and how you say the world is full of miracles. Where, like you, I completely agree with labels and the expectations that come with them.

Thank you so much for your honesty and for sharing your viewpoint in a fabulously written post.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 24-05-2017, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
I'm curious how this is with other twin flames, especially those who are not together romantically. I recently went through a rough patch feeling rejected by my twin flame, but after taking a few days apart we have started readjusting our relationship to a friendship. We still love each other, but not in a romantic way. Even during the rough times and when he was realizing he wasn't in love with me and wanted to date other people, he still said he knew we were twin flames. I'm just curious if those not dating/married both know, or if only one does and the other denies it or never knew?

Just fascinating to learn about other twin flames.

He knew before I did. We both just didnt know what it was called. After our seperation I figured it out. Not that it matters anymore