Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Master
Are you romantically involved with your TF?

I'm beginning to wonder how many are in a romantic relationship with their TF?
And not talking about ppl who think or hope they met their TF, but ppl who really know they are with their TF AND are involved with them.

I'm beginning to think I'm one of very few. It would be nice to be able to talk to others who are happily involved with their TF, so not banging around with 'runner & chaser' and co-dependency stuff. But happily involved with things going somewhere.
It's beginning to feel like those either don't speak up or barely exist. Am I really the only one here? It would be so great to be able to talk to people who understand how truly beautiful this type of connection is!
Old 19-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Guide

Being romantically involved is not synonymous to or the only way to understand how beautiful the bond is... I cannot be in a committed relationship with my TF at this time and for a while, we both had to tone down the romantic aspect of the bond but we always acknowledged the beauty of it and enjoyed it.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:29 PM
Master
Been married to mine for 25 years.

Its been a beautiful, loving but sometimes stormy relationship.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 20-05-2017, 01:19 AM
Master

to my understanding true twins can't hold down and contain the intensity of feelings and high vibrational love. the love is so high it's 5D in scale that it can be difficult to ground it into our 3D reality. This is why its RARE for two twins to be incarnated at the same time. One twin generally stays in spirit to assist and guide the other. If true twins do re-incarnate into two physical bodies it's rare for them to maintain a romantic relationship on such a highly developed spiritual partnership since this is tough to balance and one usually leads and shadows the other (the spiritual side is neglected in chasing romantic idea of twins). This is also why both twins live in very far away locations from each other. Twins do not need to be in physical proximity to work or engage in their mission. Because of the spiritual soul connection between them. The intensity is so so extreme that twins feel turned upside down and shaken out at the soul to rid of everything that blocks them from reaching their total and full potential and that can take time. When you meet, the connection is instant as is the recognition. The love is felt acutely and is amazing and is a taste of 5D. You are fully exposed in a sensation that feels naked and as if they can see right into you and all you've ever been. All this and the intense feelings make it difficult to remain in that state. Fear takes over and both pull away. One trys to make sense of it while the other continues to run and downgrade the experience to make it tolerable (which doesn't work)

It's close to very difficult for true twins to get their ** together and harmonize polarities and conflicts (inner and outer) to be able to maintain a fluent high vibrational love without 3D ego mind driving the body.

Soulmates are comfortable, easy, cushy partners and companions. They run smoother and pretty much accept you as you are. True twins often find it difficult to accept what their mirror shows them. Honestly some may be at it for a lifetime before they can heal the karmic damage. These souls are very damn old. They don't meet and come together for no reason.
Old 20-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
Being romantically involved is not synonymous to or the only way to understand how beautiful the bond is... I cannot be in a committed relationship with my TF at this time and for a while, we both had to tone down the romantic aspect of the bond but we always acknowledged the beauty of it and enjoyed it.
Yes, you're right. Glad to hear you both do see the beauty of it :)
May I asked if you're still in touch and if you've fully accepted not being together, because that must be hard?
Old 20-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Been married to mine for 25 years.

Its been a beautiful, loving but sometimes stormy relationship.
That is awesome!
So the stormy aspect always remains?
Old 22-05-2017, 11:02 AM
Knower

The coming together of twin flames (true twins) on earth is rare, yes.
I tend to agree with research so far on that. But it’s surely not impossible.
It’s rare because it is challenging. It is hard in some aspects, (and most people can’t handle hard at the core level) and it’s far from easy in other aspects, as well as being a beautiful, poetic mind-boggling journey of beauty.

But in every aspect, looked at from multiple angles, both spiritually and psychologically, rationally and irrationally, it’s also the most rewarding experience whether it turns into a rose or dies with the season.
I also feel that it is very possible for ‘true twins’ to maintain a romantic level of relationship, when it’s time to, if both twins want to, and if they were meant to.
Those that can’t maintain a romantic level is because of many reasons, whether it’s a lack of looking at them selves deeply enough or the other partner looking at them self deep enough. It could be outside influences like genuine distance problems, and of course there may be a whole range of ‘other’ things blocking the way.
In my view, a flame ‘relationship’, isn’t really (in the big picture) much different as a normal earth-bound cushy soul mate one.
The frequency is higher yes, and the intensity is amplified yes, and to a much higher degree yes, and yes it is bound more in the spiritual realms, but in the end it’s still ‘just’ a relationship that needs work and pulling out of yuck attitudes, and re-building a better self.
Common sense really and I can see why and how many loose their grasp on common sense while going through this type of high vibration connection.
I lost my footing many times, plus I fell off a cliff a few times, and while I was at it I slammed my head into a brick wall just for the sake of it. As well as that, I felt I was insane, going mad, totally lost the plot in life, and with everything.
I was on the edge of “I don’t give a damn anymore”.
But, that’s part of it, and it’s ‘It’s’ normal!

As far as grounding the love into a 3D reality from a 5D scale, it’s definitely possible.
I don’t see what the problem here is? if it’s love and if your meant to be together on this earth plane. It’s that simple. High frequency or not.

Last edited by Clover : 22-05-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Knower

FairyCrystal; My twin and I are not physically together at present, but definitely working on it. God knows when, but it will happen because it's meant to happen.

In saying that we aren't 'together' we are still together. I feel we're together as ever, connected like pea in pod and although it's not (yet) physical, it surely is not lacking 'anything' romantically.
We are both connected very romantically, and spiritually. Just not full manifestation YET!

I should remind him actually via thought, as we are very strong in this area, that he thinks too loud too. But I'm sure he won't forget, because he already knew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qWnG5RQTk
Old 22-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm beginning to wonder how many are in a romantic relationship with their TF?
And not talking about ppl who think or hope they met their TF, but ppl who really know they are with their TF AND are involved with them.

I'm beginning to think I'm one of very few. It would be nice to be able to talk to others who are happily involved with their TF, so not banging around with 'runner & chaser' and co-dependency stuff. But happily involved with things going somewhere.
It's beginning to feel like those either don't speak up or barely exist. Am I really the only one here? It would be so great to be able to talk to people who understand how truly beautiful this type of connection is!

Doesn't it depend on what a person thinks going somewhere means? It's not possible to judge that there are only a few that are together based on forums or the internet (that would be myopic), because the definition of being together in a tf relate is not the same as the definition of being together in other soul connections. This is not quantifiable. I would say that there are probably more tf's together than anyone would know because not everybody subscribes to spiritual notion. I know a couple that are tf's that don't know, but they are happily married and living together. Maybe knowing it is the issue!!

Plus is not living together, being together. Is seeing each other sporadically being together? Is having a relationship where you can't share the whole of your beliefs okay? I would say that it is, however I am pretty sure that most people and even happily together tf's that are unaware would say that it is not being together authentically!

In the end I guess we have to be careful what we think we know, because it may be incorrect.
Old 22-05-2017, 12:41 PM
Master
@ Paige Ignited, thanks for your feedback! I hope you and him will be able to get together soon!

@ Akira, that may or may not be true, but that wasn't the question. What you come up with has nothing to do with my question at all...
I'm not asking for analysis, nor trying to build a case on statistics. I'm only asking if anyone else ON HERE is romantically involved with their TF.