Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-04-2017, 03:53 PM
Newbie ;)

What happened to the telepathy?

I remember the first time we met, we had a strong telepathic communication noticed by both me and my twin flame.

Now that he's back again, it's gone. I try to send him energy or a sign, and it feels like something is being blocked. I really don't know what's happening. He even says he's not able to do it anymore either. He says he hurt his brain trying to do it. I can't feel any energy connection either it's as if we're just two people that just like each other, plain jane.

I wonder if it has to do something with us lessoning our spiritual paths. We both used to be really into it, and now we barely speak of it anymore.

Either that, or I wonder if it has to do with psych meds. I'm on an anti-depressant, anti-convulsant, and an anti-psychotic and I heard those can take a toll on the pineal gland.
Old 14-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousEssence
I remember the first time we met, we had a strong telepathic communication noticed by both me and my twin flame.

Now that he's back again, it's gone. I try to send him energy or a sign, and it feels like something is being blocked. I really don't know what's happening. He even says he's not able to do it anymore either. He says he hurt his brain trying to do it. I can't feel any energy connection either it's as if we're just two people that just like each other, plain jane.
Unsure if that's just an excuse. Telepathy shouldn't hurt your brain any more than speaking (with the voice) should hurt your throat. It could just be that he's trying too hard - the equivalent of shouting. Yes, soreness follows.

Quote:
I wonder if it has to do something with us lessoning our spiritual paths. We both used to be really into it, and now we barely speak of it anymore.
If you're in the same current then it's to be expected. At first couples talk about it a lot (as they might, for instance, a common taste in music) but as you get to know there's less need to talk about it. Or do you feel you and he are diverging?

Quote:
Either that, or I wonder if it has to do with psych meds. I'm on an anti-depressant, anti-convulsant, and an anti-psychotic and I heard those can take a toll on the pineal gland.

Honestly? You can't expect telepathy to work with so much sedation. You have to be very clear minded, able almost to get into a state of pure consciousness....which doesn't mean you won't experience anything, just that what you do experience will be heavily tinted by the drugs. Anti-depressants really are the worst. (I've used them but not for depression. Medical politics dictated people weren't to be given soporifics for insomnia so an anti-depressant was given and, sheesh...the harm it did! No further comment. There are times I CURSE the medical profession for its politics.)

It would be wise to continue with prescribed medicine though until your psychobiological situation improves.

Old 16-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Guide
Time goes by, sometimes connections completly change, other times they hardly change.

And the meds. I say scrap it unless u feel u really are chemically imbalanced
Old 16-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Master

Perhaps the need for telepathy diminished as you are in each others lives physically therefore physical communication now reigns.
Old 17-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Knower

Same here, though I Never had telepathy with him. The signs were undeniable, but no telepathy.
Old 17-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:

Hello,

My understanding is that these medications are designed to prevent psychic awareness. Then with therapy a person is assisted in dealing with their psychic issues.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-05-2017, 03:45 AM
Knower

Quote:

The telepathy will lower or completely disappear when you are together. There is often no need for telepathy when you are together. You know what each other is doing.

The telepathy will only increase when your twinflame is hiding information from you that could either affect the relationship or information that is affecting them deeply.

And of course psych meds tends to disrupt individuals ability to feel emotions and to connect in different ways including spiritually. It is like antibiotics that kills the bad bacteria, but unfortunately, also kills the good bacteria.