Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Experiencer
Humor. Being able to laugh at your partner, yourself,and together.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 15-01-2018, 02:42 PM
badcopyink

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Didn't think anyone would say this, but I am drawn to crazy too. What's life without a bit of crazy :) Very nice !

Life would be incredibly boring. bland and uneventful!

Crazy is the new healthy!
Old 20-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.W.J.D
Life would be incredibly boring. bland and uneventful!

Crazy is the new healthy!

Me being one lol
Old 20-01-2018, 10:44 AM
Master
Turn off... lack of loyalty and a person who just takes and takes and takes but cant ever give as much.
Control, thinking one owns the other person.
Old 25-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Basic Stuff

My Only requirements is that I have to get along with them.
A turn off trait is someone who is controlling.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Spiritual intelligence
Old 19-03-2018, 10:38 PM
Master
I really appreciate a joy for life, temperance and patience...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 24-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Also what traits to you are a turn off ?

Argumentative and angry negative emotional outbursts
Old 10-04-2018, 12:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Mutually shared trust, and respect. Intuitive compatibility. Intelligence. Competence.

I want to be able to feel comfortable and secure in the company of the one I love. When I gaze into her eyes I want to see nothing but honesty gazing back at me.

Is this really too much to expect from someone we share our lives equally with?
Old 12-04-2018, 12:39 AM
badcopyink

Quote:
Turn off... lack of loyalty and a person who just takes and takes and takes but cant ever give as much.
Control, thinking one owns the other person.

Not sure what part of the globe you reside but I don’t think my neck of the woods is home to very many who know how to love another freely. Love here always seems to go hand in hand with ownership and relying on the other for happiness. Seems to be worse with spiritual people as well. What’s wrong with treating a relationship like we do friends? Let it grow instead of slapping a label and expectations from the moment they meet. If you think about it, one day you meet a person and years later you’re realizing you’re besties. That’s how to build healthy relationships. Just let it happen naturally. This is why I said my initial statement of crazy being attractive. I would even add to it and say lack of social skills. Almost to a point where others view it as harsh or blunt. Because that takes a level of honesty. I seem to click better with those that will give you the shirt off their back and tell you that you’re getting fat in the same sitting. They don’t navigate life concerned with what others think of them. That’s more real to me than the person that would let you walk around with a whole leaf of spinach stuck on your teeth. You don’t have to be friends with these people for months to figure out who they really are. You can tell from day one.