Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Post When did you realized?

when did you noticed that you are special? that you have this "certain gift"? what drives you through?, is there a symbol or any major life transformation that makes you feel you are gifted with spiritual energy?

share it with us!!
Old 07-07-2016, 07:31 AM
Master
Everybody is special. A person doesn't have to be on a spiritual path or experience a major life transformation to be gifted. Everybody has a gift.

I have skills which I use to help people find their own guidance, and that can be rewarding but overall, my 'gift' is a curse.

I am very good at what I do, and the work is important but overall it is mostly about personal sacrifice with very little reward. There are days when I really hate it and today is one of those days.

I was born to do this work and I had baby training when I was a child, but then I forgot and lead a normal life until it was time to step up to the plate. That was a big initiation and not at all subtle.

Everybody is different. A smooth transition is much better and that is one of the things I help people with, but sometimes they treat me like I am a doormat, as if I am there for them to wipe the mud off of their feet. They don't understand what is going on but I don't want to do it anymore.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Everybody is special. A person doesn't have to be on a spiritual path or experience a major life transformation to be gifted. Everybody has a gift.

I have skills which I use to help people find their own guidance, and that can be rewarding but overall, my 'gift' is a curse.

I am very good at what I do, and the work is important but overall it is mostly about personal sacrifice with very little reward. There are days when I really hate it and today is one of those days.

I was born to do this work and I had baby training when I was a child, but then I forgot and lead a normal life until it was time to step up to the plate. That was a big initiation and not at all subtle.

Everybody is different. A smooth transition is much better and that is one of the things I help people with, but sometimes they treat me like I am a doormat, as if I am there for them to wipe the mud off of their feet. They don't understand what is going on but I don't want to do it anymore.

This is exquisite! I'd say 8/10

+personal sacrifice
+purity
+destiny

Rozie, if you do happen to read this post, why do you let people treat you like a doormat!?

I seen my past life incarnation treat him like a doormat despite all his spiritual attaiment and i was like ***.............

Also I'm interested in hearing anything you want to teach me about initiations or transitions. Consider me a both novice and master!
Old 07-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Random

Any ability I have seems to arrive when I least expect it. I don't seem to have any control and it's random and I can't seem to use it when I want to. Does anybody else experience this? I feel drawn to healing, but I'm a complete newbie.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Master
It came all at once when I least expected it and it did not make me feel special but terrified because my world was suddenly turned upside down. I was already an adult when it happened.
Old 07-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Newbie ;)

I think this is a fun topic! And I agree with Rozie that everyone is special but I think I understand the question is directed toward what called you to your understanding of spirituality and to understand that you are different. And by different I'm understanding that we are in touch with our spiritual abilities where there are a lot of people who are still close minded. For me currently I cannot share anything that I am learning with anyone other than my wife. Everyone I know would think I was loony LOL
I have been different my whole life but did not understand it until I was in my early twenties. I have always saw auras around people but did not understand what I was seeing in fact I thought I had something wrong with my vision and went to the eye doctor only to be told I had perfect vision. I also have always felt everyone's energy just by walking near them. Throughout my life I have had moments where I randomly had a strong impulse to reach out to someone and when I did I found them in a middle of a life crisis and I was calling at the perfect time to be there for them. I have had a handful of occasions where someone from the astral has hollered at me when I was in danger such as falling asleep behind the wheel and in a loud high-pitched voice woke me up. Then in my early twenties a spiritual healer approached me at my work I worked at Disney World. I did not know this person and they apologize before they approached me that they were going to come off as crazy. They told me that their spiritual guide told them to reach out to me and give me a book and she gave me a book about healing and how to connect with your spiritual guide. For the last 10 years I have been practicing meditation and channeling off and on. I would say now at 33 I am really starting to feel the connection strengthening. Fate if you want to call it that has pushed me into the medical field because my constant desire to help people.
I do understand how it can feel like a curse sometimes as Rozie stated above, there have been times were friends have gone through rough experiences and not only am I there for them but I feel their sadness and depression the same way they feel it and it takes a huge toll on me and once they are healed they walk away. I'm left feeling exhausted and unappreciated however I thank God for the opportunity to be there for them when they needed me.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Master
@Shivatar...I don't let people treat me like a doormat but they do sometimes because they don't know what I am doing, or that I am doing anything.
Sometimes it is very subtle so they don't know any help has been provided. I don't expect them to acknowledge my work. Other people I work with a little bit more and they might get the benefits and have a personal awakening but they don't associate their big breakthrough with anything I did, so they don't say thank you or acknowledge my work. That is fine, because they don't know what happened. They pray for it or make a wish and sometimes they get me.. I am sent, or they come to me but they don't know why. It's because they are guided and I am guided. I don't chase after them. Recently I had this guy who I did free work for, and this was astrology so not the other kind of work but something that takes my skill and effort to do and he asked for it. I didn't volunteer. I did it and he had more questions and I went to the trouble to go over his chart and type it all out and then he never said anything else, like 'Thank you'..He just took it as a free offering, something he was entitled to without saying 'gee thanks'...To me that is treating me like a doormat, to ask for a favor and then to accept it as a free gift. I never charge but I like praise or thanks or feedback so that I can pat myself on the back. I did do something else for that guy and I raised him up about 10 levels. He is still kind of low but not like he was. He is way better but then he insulted me for not asking his permission when I did have him check with his guides to ask who I was and if he wanted to proceed. He did and said what I needed to hear to move forward. Then he complained about not understanding the process and not being consulted. I did make him check me out so he could trust me. I did my due diligence and I did my work and in return I a lecture about morals. I was asked to do that work and it did help a lot. He just isn't aware of the changes, when he does become aware, then he will pat himself on the back for his own accomplishments with no awareness that the work I did had anything to do with his advancement.

That was the final straw that broke the camel's back. That kind of work is hard on me and I have to sacrifice personally to get it to work, real money on behalf of somebody who treats me like dirt.

Personal sacrifice, and dedication and destiny, but no purity. I am not pure, I am human and I have a healthy ego. People imply that ego is a bad thing, but I think that it makes us human. I am not a vessel for spirit to work through me like I am a robot, or a personal slave. I participate and I have real human emotions and pettyness and pride. Isn't that ego? What is wrong with that?

Anyway, I don't have to go through all that work to get a result. I shouldn't have to. All it should take now is a little tap, and things start opening up, messages appear and things start falling into place. That is what should happen without doing all the work. When you do something enough times then it gets easier, but it takes a lot of work to get there.

I have been through trial by fire, and deathly initiations and it isn't fun and I didn't choose it. Yesterday I tried to quit, resign and turn in my badge. I don't want this stinking job. I never asked for it and it doesn't benefit me in any way and I hate it most of the time. Sometimes it is fun when I can watch a big transformation take place and solve a tricky problem and see the results, but it isn't worth paying the price I have to pay.

As for being able to talk to people openly about what you do, then it is nice to have common ground and it is frustrating to hit a brick wall.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adironnspirit
when did you noticed that you are special? that you have this "certain gift"?
what drives you through?, is there a symbol or any major life transformation that makes you feel you are gifted with spiritual energy?

share it with us!!
Never 'special'...blessed, however....
After being Baptized in the Holy Spirit...a week later at a huge
BBQ...just touching 2 people they were instantly healed...
and declared it openly to complete strangers in sheer amazed happiness.
One is a militant atheist...that was the most fun when she told her very mean atheist brother that
she was healed of a genetic hip issue...when HE came over to me...that
was amazing....he is a very angry skeptic and attacks people verbally often.

Then, there was the dying woman being kept alive by machines in ICU in a coma.
I was asked to 'do a healing'...next morning I got the call
she was talking, sitting up, smiling and off all heart and lung pumps.

Then there was... it goes on....has nothing to do with me...it's
like I'm a hose and water (the Holy Spirit) comes through...that's all.

Sigh, how I love the Holy Spirit...God...it's all God.

I am remembering some other wonderful things...thanks for the memories!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Master
"Everyone I know would think I was loony LOL"

@Shawnscott. Man, the other day I realized I was God. I understand the feeling lol. Even my girlfriend doesn't entirely trust my experiences yet, I get the feeling very few people do. But everyone benefits from my peaceful presence and wise intellect so I don't worry about getting recognition...yet!

Healing others is a beautiful gift, I'm happy to see it bring you some peace of mind and happy to see you excelling at it. Suffering, empathy, and healing are strongly intertwined; maybe you don't need a reminder but your time is as important as the time you spend helping others. I'm in what I call a state of grace and I still feel the suffering of others reguarly, so I can't give you hope some day it will stop, the day it stops is the day you stop helping others. For me I have chosen suffering to help others, maybe you have too, they have many words for what we are, arhats, boddhisatvas, priests, shamen, all parts of our heritage, all gifts that you are welcome to since you have been offering your self to others in kindness and compassion. If theres anything I can to do help let me know via private message.

@ rozie.

Personal sacrifice, and dedication and destiny, but no purity. I am not pure, I am human and I have a healthy ego. People imply that ego is a bad thing, but I think that it makes us human. I am not a vessel for spirit to work through me like I am a robot, or a personal slave. I participate and I have real human emotions and pettyness and pride. Isn't that ego? What is wrong with that?

being human and having an ego doesn't make one impure, their actions, reactions, and choices are what make them pure. And your actions have said nothing of impurity to me.

Real human emotions, pettyness, pride, are all parts of the human experience and your divine right as part of the human journey.

If I can be so bold as to assume and think, it seems to me like you have pushed yourself to the limit for others without knowing why, maybe now is the time to focus on yourself as much as others.
Old 19-07-2016, 05:41 AM
Master

I dont feel particularly special, I am but I arent as I feel that everyone is special.

For myself there has never been any particular moment of big life transformation. What i feel inside now, Ive always felt.

rozie, it sounds as if you maybe should be focusing on yourself more. Self love and hence self focus is important too. Many healers forget about themselves. Do the things in which your happiness lies, if something isnt feeling right or leaving you feeling that happy glow, maybe you shouldnt be doing it.

Sometimes it can be better to charge a small fee for things as it can help others appreciate more and not take anothers time for granted.