Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 12:03 AM
nickmellor33

Sana

does the name Sana mean anything to anyone? as this name came to me a couple of nights ago when i was trying to find out who my spirit friend is .......
Old 09-08-2006, 12:21 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmellor33
does the name Sana mean anything to anyone? as this name came to me a couple of nights ago when i was trying to find out who my spirit friend is .......

Hi nick,

This name does not mean anything to me but and I don't think I have said this before, when I was trying to find out my Guardian Angel's name, I think I had a lot of names running through my head. That could be classed as imagination!

But eventually, when I wasn't particularly thinking about it, the name 'Maria!' suddenly popped into my thoughts and it was a quite strong impression. Since then, I have always referred to that name when communicating with my Guardian Angel.

So, if it was in similar circumstances, then maybe this is the name of your spirit friend. . .Sana does feel right for a Guardian Angel.

RE-EDIT: I have also since found that Sana appears to be an Arabic word for 'Glorification and Praise' and is also the name of a seraph in an Anime cartoon. I think it is also the name of the capital city of a country called Yemen.

Last edited by kundalini : 09-08-2006 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:48 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi nick,

This name does not mean anything to me but and I don't think I have said this before, when I was trying to find out my Guardian Angel's name, I think I had a lot of names running through my head. That could be classed as imagination!

But eventually, when I wasn't particularly thinking about it, the name 'Maria!' suddenly popped into my thoughts and it was a quite strong impression. Since then, I have always referred to that name when communicating with my Guardian Angel.

So, if it was in similar circumstances, then maybe this is the name of your spirit friend. . .Sana does feel right for a Guardian Angel.

RE-EDIT: I have also since found that Sana appears to be an Arabic word for 'Glorification and Praise' and is also the name of a seraph in an Anime cartoon. I think it is also the name of the capital city of a country called Yemen.

hi , i have also done some research on the word sana and i came up with the same things you found so maybe your right its probably my imagination......if this woman is trying to contact me or if she is my guardian angel then maybe she is trying to contact me through my car i keep having recurring dreams that i cant find my car and everytime my car breaks down and as recently as last friday my car broke down yet again with a sudden oil leak. again maybe it is a coincidence .but to be honest i am in two minds as to what to believe one minute i believe she is there and the next i think im imagining it .....and iw asnt sure if i believed in things like mediums but my sister went to see one yesterday and he said things he couldnt have known about my past family...........i do get so frustrated about not knowing for sure wether all of this is real or not , i know you say it is but i guess im kinda hoping that something big will happen like in the movie "stir of echo's" where he gets hypnotised and after he can see spirits i wish that would happen to me ...also my fiance says she used to be able to see and hear spirits but she had it turned off ....if thats possible......sorry im babbling but i so want to see or talk to this spirit.......
Old 10-08-2006, 12:59 AM
kundalini

Quote:
hi , i have also done some research on the word sana and i came up with the same things you found so maybe your right its probably my imagination......if this woman is trying to contact me or if she is my guardian angel then maybe she is trying to contact me through my car i keep having recurring dreams that i cant find my car and everytime my car breaks down and as recently as last friday my car broke down yet again with a sudden oil leak. again maybe it is a coincidence .but to be honest i am in two minds as to what to believe one minute i believe she is there and the next i think im imagining it .....and iw asnt sure if i believed in things like mediums but my sister went to see one yesterday and he said things he couldnt have known about my past family...........i do get so frustrated about not knowing for sure wether all of this is real or not , i know you say it is but i guess im kinda hoping that something big will happen like in the movie "stir of echo's" where he gets hypnotised and after he can see spirits i wish that would happen to me ...also my fiance says she used to be able to see and hear spirits but she had it turned off ....if thats possible......sorry im babbling but i so want to see or talk to this spirit.......

Yeah, I totally understand what you are saying. I have not seen my Guardian Angel either, at least not in the physical world. Stir of Echoes, that's a cracking film. It generally is frustrating but I know that if you keep asking and keep exploring, then you will eventually come across situations which will convince you completely.
It is like how you say your sister went to see a medium the other day and he knew things he couldn't possibly have done. It is quite a coincidence that that this event has occured only a few weeks after you have begun to explore the fact that there is such things as spirit guides and the suchlike. Many truly spiritual people say that there are no such things as coincidences. So can you see what I am saying?
I believe an interpretation of these events could be that as you have begun to explore this 'new world' and your spirit guide recognises this, then your sister going to see a medium and the medium knowing this and that, then the spirit guide has possibly brought that situation about, to confirm, albeit indirectly, that these phenomena are real and you are on the right track. It is a bit like synchronicity.
I have got a suggestion - why not see a medium yourself? The medium would know more about your spirit friend then anyone on this forum could tell you and it may just be the confirmation you are seeking.
One more thing, I wasn't saying it was your imagination. A strong impression accompanied the word 'Maria' when I got the name. If that is a similar experience to what you had, then Sana probably is the name of your Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide.

Thanks for your time, Kundalini.
Old 10-08-2006, 01:35 AM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Yeah, I totally understand what you are saying. I have not seen my Guardian Angel either, at least not in the physical world. Stir of Echoes, that's a cracking film. It generally is frustrating but I know that if you keep asking and keep exploring, then you will eventually come across situations which will convince you completely.
It is like how you say your sister went to see a medium the other day and he knew things he couldn't possibly have done. It is quite a coincidence that that this event has occured only a few weeks after you have begun to explore the fact that there is such things as spirit guides and the suchlike. Many truly spiritual people say that there are no such things as coincidences. So can you see what I am saying?
I believe an interpretation of these events could be that as you have begun to explore this 'new world' and your spirit guide recognises this, then your sister going to see a medium and the medium knowing this and that, then the spirit guide has possibly brought that situation about, to confirm, albeit indirectly, that these phenomena are real and you are on the right track. It is a bit like synchronicity.
I have got a suggestion - why not see a medium yourself? The medium would know more about your spirit friend then anyone on this forum could tell you and it may just be the confirmation you are seeking.
One more thing, I wasn't saying it was your imagination. A strong impression accompanied the word 'Maria' when I got the name. If that is a similar experience to what you had, then Sana probably is the name of your Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide.

Thanks for your time, Kundalini.

hi there, thanks again for your words and advice . i had already planned to see this medium which to be honest i didnt see the possible connection until now.....this could possibly be her way of letting me know she is there and she is real......by getting my sister to go see a medium she knew i would follow and go see the person myself and the medium lives just down the road from me ....how ironic!

i will speak with you again soon my friend
and thanks again
nick
Old 10-08-2006, 01:57 AM
kundalini

Quote:
hi there, thanks again for your words and advice . i had already planned to see this medium which to be honest i didnt see the possible connection until now.....this could possibly be her way of letting me know she is there and she is real......by getting my sister to go see a medium she knew i would follow and go see the person myself and the medium lives just down the road from me ....how ironic!

i will speak with you again soon my friend
and thanks again
nick

Lol, that's the way these things seem to work! It's just takes a shift in perspective to see it that way, I guess. Alright nick, see you later.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:32 PM
psychic sue

Nick - have you thought that this could be the name of a Guide?
Closed Thread