Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 30-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Guide

Dear ones, each moment that you free your consciousness of outcome, you leave room for the eternal to step in and create with beauty. The universal mind

knows only perfection and it will not fight to be recognized, it only waits patiently for one to turn to its magnificence which rests within in a state of calm. It is

glimpsed when one gazes at the starlit sky at night, or a beautiful sunset, because one must be in a state of openness and gratitude for it to be recognized. It

transcends sorrow and pain; its perfection is touched moment by moment in appreciation of all life without expectation or demand. Dear ones, when you

withdraw into the deepest inner realm, the outer chaos cannot follow, it must be left at the doorstep of the heart to be healed with beams of light that pour

forth. What has no existence cannot enter reality and the old paradigm will crumble away as the truth is recognized and embraced. Your vision has been

colored with deception and your minds hijacked with detail after detail when all that is required of you is to surrender the egos dream of false pride in exchange

for the truth of your divine being. You cannot enter if you hold any part of the whole in judgement because this holds you also in judgement. Be clear on what

the whole entails and you will gladly release all of the whole so that its return is as welcome as your own. To embrace the whole is to embrace yourself fully

knowing that only perfection exists and always has. You blaze the trail to yourselves with your heart fully open radiating love for every aspect of life whether

born or unborn, whether acting or being, whether seen or unseen; this is the gift of your true vision, all undifferentiated, all embraced as self and all loved

unconditionally. Leave your troubles at the doorstep of your heart and trust that these will dissipate as surely as your heart takes you back to the simplicity of

love; it is pure and humble, and ever welcoming of the returning all. Babaji
Old 07-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Guide

Dear ones, opinions are a creation of the ego and its desire for praise. No opinion is any different from the next when examined, each is just another reflection

of a belief or a fragment that has been held as truth. You see, dear ones, it is in your best interest to release all of these and rather, hold in your heart the

perfect realizations that are based solidly in truth. If you hold truths such as; I am love, all is love, I am peace, all is peace, these are attributes of your true

self and will strengthen the mind for these will always hold true. There is no questioning whether it fits your latest attempts at grasping. Truth will always give

you a feeling of empowerment and its signature pours forth as a beacon as it touches and thus changes each heart that it reaches. You are incapable of

changing the truth, it precedes everything and nothing can undo it. So you see, these things are not structure or belief these are imperishable wisdoms that are

your deepest nature. All boundaries are but your own walls, built of fallacy, these are removed once one acknowledges only what is limitless love. In sharing

love one also gives love to the self, and true love has no conditions or rules, it simply pours like pure waters from a spring. Once love is released, nothing can

stop its power to change everything false that it touches. It erases doubt and as it flows, it connects with everything pure and reaches all in its path by

eliminating anything that is not of truth. Dear ones, you only need grasp you own true nature and live it by by sharing it in your own inner universe. Change is

but a concept, for what is truth cannot ever truly change it can only be recognized and lived. Consider the butterfly, it does nothing but follow its innate pattern

without resistance and in doing so, it emerges from a seeming lowly creature into magnificent winged beauty, but in truth the seed of the butterfly has always

been within, it is only left to emerge when the time is right for it to blossom into fullness. It is the same with you, dear ones, within is the perfect pattern that

yearns to be unfolded, one only delays the process by believing that it is possible to be less than perfect; a concept only, dear ones, in truth you decide for the

opportunity to arrive in knowing your innate perfection. Babaji
Old 07-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Master
Dearest Babaji and Lovetruth ,I will never be God ,God is the highest love but I am perfection in Him and one of the ways to show him my love is to see my perfection which is him which is me and transcend the all doubt that I am anything but truly a part of Him,,,It is in loving Him completely first that I must love myself so completely because he wants me to know that kind of love, because he feels it ...I love you God and I love Me too,,,Amen Did any of that make sense I know I loved the above 2 posts ,feelin alot of that >>>>>Jesus Christ please guide me through this day with Love in my heart and my will to follow you...amen
Old 07-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Guide

Deepsoul, I know you are loving and loved...believe it.
Old 08-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Knower
Thank you lovetruth and Babaji!
Old 09-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenofthrees
Thank you lovetruth and Babaji!

blessings, Sevenofthrees
Old 09-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Master
Thankyou again lovetruth ,I just read the last 2 posts again ,real lot of change happening right now ,so Thankyou Babji for reminding me that I am Love and ,Peace and Joy...
Old 15-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Guide

Dear ones, transformation is of the heart and it fills one with divine power and profound peace. If the heart is surrendered to the light and given in peace, it is

purified with goodness and washed of all falsehood. One's path is determined by one's willingness to surrender what does not serve and in that surrender a pure

light envelops the heart and makes it available for healing the world. It is simply a process of letting go, so that one can trust in the highest nature which has

not abandoned you, it only has observed and waited until the heart is ready to receive this higher vibration of pure love. You are all witnesses of this

transformation, and as you release the small self of doubt and fear, darkness flees the heart and a divine light washes away all that has held one as prisoner

of the unreal. Every being that finds its true nature emanates a new vibration that touches what is divine in all and this signal shakes loose all the old patterns

so that they too, can be released. Do not ever believe that your sojourn here is of lesser importance; each of you carry the spark of the divine and in sharing

that spark, beauty once again is appreciated and darkness released. Dear ones, each of you must make this transition from the false to truth by purifying every

thought and action with awareness. Your power is love and your essence is light; when fully illuminated all shadow is enveloped and dissolves into the light.

Each of you is up to the task and plays a part in releasing the fears that have held you in bondage. It is the mind that has been captured and manipulated with

dream like images that are but illusions held as truth. Love is superior to all forms of illusion because it is real and your true pattern is beauty and peace. If

you draw a line before you and recognize that this line is but a symbol of separation, thus it cannot hold you from embracing the whole, you have simply drawn

lines and feared to cross them believing that these have power over you, when indeed they are but inner divisions held as rules and blockages of you true divine

nature. Take and smooth away every division by recognizing your own attempts of separating yourselves from each other with beliefs of difference and fears of

true connection. These are but a dream of the unconscious ego creating separation to protect its idea of being other. Correction comes of will and a loosing of

the egos grasp. Then, dear ones, you are unburdened of all division. Babaji
Old 15-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Master
Amen....I am thankful for everything in my life even this so called time of change (illness) as it has shown me how deep my love can be ,how spoilt and controlling and uninformed I have been ,I wish only as you say Babji to be with the love at all times, it is to be revered for its amazing strength and capacity and by the Grace of God it is within me and I give Thanks for this Guidance as I praise the Lord always with all my heart and soul and he returns his guidance and I see to choose LOVE always.....Love you Lovetruth..
Old 15-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Master
As always thank you Babaji and lovetruth for flowing this love and wisdom and gentle guidance into this forum. I embrace and bow with heart to you both, you are such beautiful extensions of consciousness and perfection of the Divine :)