Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Sybilline

I guess we all grow, we just don't take the same paths...
Old 04-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Mayflow

I am pretty confident that I am not wasting my life.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Sybilline

I'll be honest, I am not too sure that I am not wasting my life...
Old 04-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I'll be honest, I am not too sure that I am not wasting my life...
Do you think that when you came into this life, you had a particular reason or goal?
Old 04-07-2012, 09:27 AM
Sybilline

Hmmm I don't see any particular reason... I have my beliefs as to why we are here, but as for a particular goal, no not really... IS there one, or do I have to decide that?
Old 04-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
How much "life" are you prepared to waste trying to figure out the meaning behind it? Do you really think we are born here to spend our lifes time understanding why we are here, where we may have came from when we may ultimately return there to find out the truth all to soon anyway?

Hello

Interesting question this one. As a reader I get asked so many times by one's what is the meaning to why I be here...what is the path I am to go on. We are here because it was our time to be here.

I know well why I am here in this life and I know well I so did not want to come in female in this life, but I did. I stoppedd looking for the why's after I had an NDE ( near death experience) from that day on I lived life in the moment I was in, and that the next moment I might well not be here in the living.

I stopped asking the why to what family I grew up in when someone said something to me here on SF that so made sense. I was placed in the right family as a child to become whom I am today. Without the struggles I had in understandings on why I was so differerent and having to do much self discoveries along the way I became me.

I too have seen the way I leave this life and that too is ok when the time comes I will simply fall into that place in time.

Lynn
Old 04-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Master

Here's the thing, the answer is dead in front of us so we go looking around for something in plain sight. To put it simply, all that is casted before us is a part of us, it does not define us but is an aspect of ourselves. I don't agree in wasting it, but the fact that we live it may give us some more ideas at looking at what is really around us. I mean, we keep looking for answers everywhere and expect them to appear. And sure, they appear but we don't recognize them as being a part of us. But at the same time, we forget to look inside ourselves for the same answers we seek, as we already know the answer on the inside and on the outside.. it's a matter of waking up and seeing things for what they are.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 04-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Hmmm I don't see any particular reason... I have my beliefs as to why we are here, but as for a particular goal, no not really... IS there one, or do I have to decide that?

I don't think so. If you are a happy Spirit, then your inner beauty I think is alive.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:44 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Interesting question this one. As a reader I get asked so many times by one's what is the meaning to why I be here...what is the path I am to go on. We are here because it was our time to be here.

I know well why I am here in this life and I know well I so did not want to come in female in this life, but I did. I stoppedd looking for the why's after I had an NDE ( near death experience) from that day on I lived life in the moment I was in, and that the next moment I might well not be here in the living.

Lynn
Hi Lynn, Thats interesting that you changed your priorities after your NDE. May i ask if it was something you seen during the NDE or just that you appreciated your physical existance more after nearly losing it all too quickly?
Old 05-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Neville

are you wasting your life?

An evelope that fits inside an envelope in my view,

A life of study is never going to be totally a waste, especially if such study produces conclusions / results.

It's a good question though, because based on my flawed fatalistic view of life I see it as If I am meant to be doing a particular thing, I will be doing it, If not, then I wouldn't be.

I did say flawed though. Sometimes we do a thing we did not mean to do personally, yet apparently we clearly were meant to do it, hence it happening.