Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-06-2016, 03:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Signs of what my future life will be?

Lately it seems like I've been getting signs of who I will be in my future life. For one my name will be Nicole. Lately I've been seeing this name everywhere. I believe I will be waking up as Nicole in a coma, there was a voice inside me, I'm not sure if it was a spirit or God himself but told me in this life I will die in my sleep. I will suffer from migraines as Nicole but they will be managed. Lately I've had this strange feeling that I will die soon. I'm only 25. My health has been not so good and I just started suffering from migraines. They get so bad that at times I think I will die from a stroke which I think will happen. I'm scared but at the same time I feel like my third eye is so wide open I take in every sign that others might have missed. And all these little details I've been getting seem to be some type of comfort to remind me that even though if I do die young I will die but wake up as someone else to achieve my goals and dreams. That my purpose here on earth is not yet done. The reason why I believe I will be taking over nicoles body us because she is in a coma and brain damaged, that's where the headaches comes to play. Not to long ago I went to a clinic that has been recommended to me by 3 people to see a doctor about these migraines. Before this appointment I had a talk with a co-worker that told me to get imetrex. she had tried everything and this was the only thing that worked for her. When I'm about to step in the room to see the doctor. I see all these paintings of sunflowers. Sunflowers are my favorite flower. Also lately I've been wanting to paint a sunflower with a Blue background. There was a specific painting that caught my attention which had a date of September 25 1991 and was also a painting of a sunflower with a blue background. And in that moment I thought Nicole. Her birthday? She is my age? I see the doctor she prescribed me omitted without me asking. I also believe Nicole will be using imitrex which will help manage her migranes Also I was in a forum about migraines the other day and there was one post that caught my attention. Guess what the user name was Nicole with three numbers. Those three numbers are the last three digits of my social security. Maybe I'm reading to much in all of this... But the more I come to accept it the more signs I keep getting. Also I've been seeing a lot of signs about God I've been dealing with difficult times I started writing to him and I have asked him several times to show me a sign that he is there. I keep gettting the number 333. I see it in taxi cabs. I saw it behind a truck that said Jeremiah 333. 333 supposedly is God's number. I saw a truck today that said Just Jesus . Also I was thinking about this today and then I thought wow I'm really going to die then all of a sudden I see a hearse followed by cars. I work by a cemetery. Also I work in front of a building that it's adress number is what...you guessed it 333. I can't help but to accept that this is going to happen. Also not to long ago my life flashed before my eyes. I've been seeing a lot of people from my past. If this all truly does happen I hope I can wake up as Nicole and know that this is a rebirth of some kind and that I'm still the same person from today. Also I was driving when all of a sudden I see a white bird. I've been told white birds mean someone will pass. someone from my family, young, died of brain damaged. Wrleird thing was that not to long ago I had a dream where I died of brain damaged and I was disconnected from the respirator and machine. It hit me so hard that insole up crying. Before that dream one night I had heard three knocks at the door when no one was there. Another sign that someone will die. I feel so connected to the spiritual world at the moment it's scary yet exciting.what do you guys think?
Old 30-06-2016, 09:45 AM
Master
Do you wake up as Nicole in this current life or you mean when you reincarnate? It is an interesting story minus you dying young.
Old 30-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)

to shoni7510

I'm not sure if in this life or when I reincarnate. If it is this life that would be interesting. I know I do not want to die young but I have this immense feeling that I will. I do not know why but I feel as if the universe is preparing me to make this jump in my life.
Old 30-06-2016, 11:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Very interesting post, Valentine...

Something to keep in mind is that feelings of 'dying' or an impending 'death' are sometimes associated with an individual going through a period of substantial internal/spiritual growth. In this context, the 'death' is not a literal and physical death, but a psychospiritual 'death' - in which your old identity, your old state of being, your old state of awareness is risen above and transcended as you consciously transition to a whole new state of being (state of awareness)... While this is unfolding over time the physical/egoic mind feels threatened and influences the individual to interpret the internal changes as a threat to one's physical identity and an indication of a pending physical demise/death.

Your mentioning of all the signs/synchronicities you are experiencing made me feel that these feelings associated with 'death' may have a spiritual meaning/significance and not a literal/physical one. Just wanted to throw this out there.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Regards,
~WOLF
Old 01-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)

To Wolf:

Thanks for the reply, I have thought about that too. If that is what it is then I feel gifted.