Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-02-2015, 06:03 AM
Codyco760

the beginning experience of astral projection in my life story

Well I guess I can tell you the story of how it all happened... I guess it happened all of a sudden. I mean my girlfriend finds a lot of it hard to believe. She's like the only one I talk to about it considering most people don't know what sleep paralysis or astral projecting really is..... It all started one morning after a long night having a guys out night with my buddy's. I laid down for a nap the next after a long night with the boys. I woke up to my dad walking into the room, and was unable to move, scared the living **** out of me. As much as I tried to move I couldn't. I felt scared and began to try anything to move or pull or scream. It was quite terrifying. Then my dad left the room.. Just walked out as if he didn't see me trying to get his attention in some way shape or form. All of a sudden in the middle of my scary experience my vision went black and I jumped out of bed and (able to move now) ran into my dads room and said "***! You didn't see me freaking out in my bed!" He Said "No, I walked into your room 15 min ago and you were making funny noises sleeping face down into your pillow. I just popped my head in to check on you." This all confused me and first thought was it was a triply dream. At this point I was scared to finish my nap and began my dad. I later learned a few days later that my experience was a sleep paralysis. Quite normal. 1 in 10 people have them at least once in they're lifetime. In the next month it happened maybe 3 or 4 times. Same thing just scared me.

My next significant experience consisted of my laying down in bed with my girlfriend. At this point I was familiar with what sleep paralysis felt like when it was happening so I just relaxed through it this time. I was comfortable in my girlfriends bed and had kind of gotten used to it.. I guess. Just chilled lol seeing what would happen, if anything.. So in the midst of my just relaxing through it.. I saw something on the ceiling. A kind of like transparent black ribbon making shapes or patterns to what I could understand. In the middle of my my observation I heard a slight high pitched sound and the whole room began to slightly shake. A little rumble I would say. Then this little rumble began to get more stronger and more intensefied until it felt like there was a train right outside my window. I live in California and have experienced one or 2 heavy earth quakes. To me it felt as if they're was an earthquake happening but more massive than any earth quake I have ever experienced in my life. I began to feel scared at this point and thought I should wake myself up. I didn't know if it was a dream or what what going on. Time for me to get my girl friend and I out of this house if this was really happening lol. I began to try and wiggle or pull or move with all my might and my whole entire buddy unable to move like It had in the past experiences...... slowly started to slide towards the head board to my surprise.... Then.... Up the wall... An awkward feeling. I felt weightless... Like how you would imagine being in a spaceship, but unable to move, and slowly heading towards the corner of the ceiling. This time when my vision went black and I woke up right before it happened my head started to vibrate. And I mean exactl just that. The only was to perfectly explain what it feels like is if you have ever made your arm go to sleep. Imagine your whole entire head feeling as if the moment you let your blood back into your arm. You feel a rush of blood and tingling and prickles. That is exactly what vibrations feel like during the onset of them. But sometimes it only last a split second, other times it's for 30 seconds and is happening during your whole astral experience. If anyone would like to know more about my story or have any similar experiences private message me.... Thank you for your time

On Feb 16, 2015, at 8:25 PM,
Old 17-02-2015, 07:41 AM
Codyco760

A fellow member in this site asked me if I had troubles as we'll. here is my Anwser

I am so happy to see there is more people like me to tell you the truth and yes I had soooo many troubles befor I could exit. They happened exactly how they happened to you. The only way I can promise you that you will make any more progress on the exit is calmness. I STILL have trouble today. I mean come on how many borrow stories have you heard of bad entities etc. I wish I had never read them. It has prolonged my process of development. I would like to keep in contact with you because it seems you are having the same trouble as me. The only progress I have made is with calmness and it is stilllll hard today. Everytime I keep an emotionless calm self I make incredible fluent exits. My first few time I got out it felt as though jj..... Hmm what's a good analogy.... Okay got it. Imagine you were bed ridden for months imagine like the first time your going to have to walk. That's how it was for me.. Felt so heavy blurry vision at times and had trouble getting around. The farthest I've gotten and weirdest things that have happened to me are when I exit if I feel a presence in my room...(which for some odd feeling I feel it. I think in my head and repeat it. (Fly through the roof, fly through the roof, darn it! GO UP! And I've successfully shot through my roof upwards in the feeling around me was as if I went over the falls in a wave in the ocean and couldn't control where I wanted to go. But kind of flew around trying control it best I can... My only fall backs are my fear... I would say for you. And me. That's why I'm here. How is the best way to have a safe no entity environment. I'm asking a few people how to make my room a spirit proof zone. Or whatever the heck is going on. I don't know of it's spirits or what. But they're is defiantly something out of your body when you exit. Overall I'm very good at exit and can somewhat control what I'm doing when I get out. You have to keep a clear mind. Otherwise it is very easy to get side tracked. Keep in mind.