Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-08-2011, 02:17 AM
achanna

Need help so my father can move on..

My father passed away about 10 yrs. ago after living last 2 years of his life in pain and misery cause of Cancer.

Now for more than a year my nephew (older brothers son) and his wife are saying that they see my father .. last year they say he used to be very angry with them ... now they say my father is not that angry but casually appears and sometime talks with them .. he even mentioned to them that he is now at the Ashram of the gurus that he used to follow.

Seems like he has not been able to move on after he died ... one thing i know for sure he was not very happy with my brother's wife the way she treated him during his suffering.. and he also told this few times through nephews wife. They don't recall much after they see my father ..... other people notice them talking in strange voices ( my fathers voice) with there eyes rolled up

Is there any way he can be helped to move on.. or what should be done so he can rest in peace.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Serenity Bear

Well it sounds like his started to move on already. His visits have become less already and from what you say his becoming more contented with his lot.

Some relatives never leave much, they come in and go out as they please, it just depends on the personality. If when they were alive they were active in someones life then that doesnt change when they are dead, they still want to come have a look see. However, if they didnt see each other a lot then that will also be the case.

Some mediums (me included) get the eyes rolling back when we recieve visions, I dont get it when Im working clairsentiently.

If your still concerned, just ask your father in your thoughts to go into the light where his relatives are waiting for him and that should do the trick.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Medium_Laura

Thanks for the PM on this. First let me say that I don't feel he's stuck or not in "the light" at all. Spirits visit all the time after they have passed into the light. They can visit us whenever they choose to. Usually it is to help us heal or to help the living with things. From what I also feel, he has forgiven his daughter-in-law and hopes that he can help her through her negativity in this lifetime. He comes to them to soften the rift that was between them in life.

Hope that helps.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:58 PM
achanna

Thanks Serenity Bear and Laura !!

I feel much better now ..
Old 13-08-2011, 02:03 AM
santacruz18

When a medium contacts a departed loved one, what is the process for this spirit to respond. Do they hear or feel your desire to contact them immediately? They automatically know how to come to you? Are they totally shocked that this is even happening to them? I have no special abilities, so I am very curious. I hope I have explained this properly.
Old 13-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
When a medium contacts a departed loved one, what is the process for this spirit to respond. Do they hear or feel your desire to contact them immediately? They automatically know how to come to you? Are they totally shocked that this is even happening to them? I have no special abilities, so I am very curious. I hope I have explained this properly.

It's not always the same so that's hard to answer. I will read a post and typically start hearing the answer pop into my mind. That's how I answered this one.

We are energy, words on this page were written with that OP's energy. When I tune in (read it) the spirit will come to me and talk. If they don't, my guides provide the answers. Sometimes the spirit isn't strong enough quite yet to contact me directly. This is why my guides are so important. They are my go-between. Most understand what has happened. When they try to talk to people they love and no one answers. Guides are ALWAYS with you on the other side. It's not a mystery that you're dead.

Those that refuse the light, refuse the assistance of guides, etc. Those are the ones that are the hardest to reach for me.Those are the ones that are having trouble understanding or accepting their deaths.

So when I got information on her father, that told me, he's fine and he's in the light. Was it her father that spoke to me? I'm not sure exactly. It could have been my guide answering for him.

Hope that answered your question SantaCruz
Old 14-08-2011, 04:09 PM
santacruz18

Yes, Laura, thanks!

The ones that don't go to the light, they must be the spirits/ghosts that then choose hang out in homes and abandoned buildings. But why? These ghost hunting shows find spirits in closets, attics, bathrooms. What are they doing in these rooms?
Old 14-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Medium_Laura

Could it possibly be that the house isn't the same as it was when they lived? I don't always know the why :(
Old 14-08-2011, 04:53 PM
earthprowler

they are normally attracted to the places that they loved the most (not always) or attached to. If your nephew is living in the home your dad could have been confused when this started to happen. Not sure if this is what the issue is, dad could just be watching over the nephew.

I have been in a house for a ghost hunt where i told the home owner that that house was not there before.....not knowing what i meant...she dug into to the history and found there had been a house there before that burned down and rebuilt......the spirit wasn't attached to the present house, but the old one and was confused because it wasn't the same as it had been before.

hope that makes sense.

there are tons of reasons that they do not move on (or move on and come back) that we may not be aware of.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:23 PM
santacruz18

Seems like a lonely "spirit" existence.