Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 19-08-2015, 06:05 PM
Knower

Crystals sleep effects

I would like to start a catolgue of the effects of crystals and stones on sleep patterns. Whether they help insomnia, help astral travel etc...
I ahve information for several which I am testing, Infact I am testing all of mine.

One of my favourites for a really peaceful sleep is fluorite. I need only 3 or 6 hours and yet feel like I slept twice that. I do not recall any dreams on this I just wake feeling fully refreshed.
My recourring dental abscess has dwindled, not gone but hasn't flared up in ages.

My brief experience with ruby gave me kinda of high def imagery in a strange dreamscape. I am not too sure what to make of it yet.

Please add information on your own experiences with sleep and your collection.

I would like this page to grow into a helpful directory for everyone.

Last edited by 8thsinner : 19-08-2015 at 07:26 PM.
Old 19-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Experiencer

I always sleep well if I have larimar under my pillow.
Old 19-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Knower

Here is a bunch of information found online, unedited, several paragraphs indicate several sources of info.

Prior to going to sleep, set aside time to focus or meditate upon a particular subject, it can be related to anything from what you want to dream about to how to problem solve issues effecting your everyday life, to spiritual growth. Using crystals to further direct your focus can help as well, choose a crystal that you resonate most with, or that you feel might assist you further in your dream state. This process is called "incubation" which essentially sows the seeds for your dream. Repetition or visualisation are effective methods of implementing the process of incubation of your dreams. As well, incubation for dreams may take one attempt but it may also take a process of days or perhaps weeks, allow yourself to be patient and experiment with different meditative or repetitious techniques.

1. Amethyst

Amethyst is a workhorse of a crystal. Sheesh! What isn’t it good for? Plus, its inexpensive & easy to find & GORG-BEAUTIOUS!

Amethyst is known for easing communication, allowing for a smooth easy connection with Source energy & the spiritual realm. It allows us to let go & allow messages to come through our 3rd eye, making communication clear, letting us remember & interpret our dreams.

Amethyst for Dream Recall: A crown chakra crystal (7th chakra) that brings a connection to higher divinity. This stone is useful for dream recall. It will also promote peaceful sleep and serenity. It deepens meditations and will aid in deepening dreams as well. It will aid in insomnia.

Amethyst: is one of the more known stones, it is versatile and like Jet, good for preventing nightmares, and like Howlite, also helps to create a calm environment. Because of Amethyst's varied colour, transparency and varied forms it is very good to use in a before bed visualisation; before bed picture a purple bubble that surrounds you and your bed, where the day's stress and bad dreams cannot enter, let the visualisation process happen naturally and use your imagination to create this calm space. You can also use Amethyst to grid your bed, place under your pillow or beside your bed with.

Amethyst: Is an excellent stone for relieving the stress of the day. A relaxing crystal, it also helps with insomnia and headaches. You will be able to get a good night’s rest, release stress, stimulates more dreams and your dreams may become more uniform, thus allowing you to remember them more easily

2. Dream quartz

Dream Quartz is a LUSCIOUS newly discovered quartz hailing from Columbia. Its quartz with inclusions of green prehnite & epidote inside (usually more epidote than prehnite). I’ll warn you though…its not an easy stone to find nor is it cheap. Its usually green in color. This piece also has lithium in it (great for calming you to sleep) giving it a pinky hue. Can we say HOT?!

This is a crystal that will take you on a dreamy magic carpet ride so get ready! Due to the epidote it will attract the patterns & stories that you’re putting out there & tell you a dream story to help guide you on your path while releasing any negative bents to that story. The prehnite inclusions will help in your communication with the spiritual realm. And of course, your recall will be much stronger after you awake.
dream crystals

3. Hemimorphite

This lovely blue magical crystal assists in emotional healing & communication with Source Energy while stimulating your pineal gland & 3rd eye to assist & receiving the dream-time messages & interpreting them. Its also known to calm your emotions & get them out of the way so you can see your messages clearly while recalling your dreams. It reminds me of glacial formations. Totally YUMMY!!

4. Herkimer diamond

Herkimer diamonds…despite their name, they’re relatively easy to get & not nearly as expensive. They’re actually a type of quartz form Herkimer, New York & they are a go-to stone for any sort of dream work. They’re the perfect support for helping you to remember the messages & stories in your dreams. They’re also very useful tools for purifying your energy afterwards so you don’t have any heavy lingering energetic debris dragging around on you after certain types of dreams. A must-have for dream work…really.

5. Ametrine for Dream Wisdom: A crown chakra crystal (7th Chakra). Ametrine is a natural blend of Amethyst and Citrine inclusions. Ametrine will aid you in accessing your higher wisdom in the dream realms.

6. Azurite for Accessing Intuition through Dreams: A third eye chakra crystal (6th Chakra).Azurite heightens psychic awareness and intuition. It will aid you in opening up to the intuitive potentials of your dreams. This is an excellent stone for use with dream work, and is recommended as one of the top stones to choose if you don't already have one picked out.

7. Clear Quartz for Amplifying Dreams: All seven chakras. Clear quartz is an amplifier. It is especially beneficial for use in dream work to amplify the vividity of your dreams and the recollection of your dreams upon awakening. Clear quartz is easily programmed for any purpose, and can be programmed to work as a dream stone.

Clear quartz: Is the best for Problem Solving and issues one needs to work through while sleeping. Program a clear quartz point with the issue on your mind and with the express request to solve your issue via your dreams. You will find that when you awake you will be more focused, grounded, and clear on your issue. This crystal also enhances your dreams

8.Lepidolite for Nightmares and Insomnia: Crown Chakra (7th Chakra). Lepidolite is a calming crystal. It contains the natural substance lithium which has been used by modern science to calm agitated individuals. You can access the calming effects of lithium without resorting to prescription drugs simply by keeping lepidolite in your home or on your body. Lepidolite is useful for people with bad dreams, interrupted sleep patterns,anxiety or insomnia. Often times these three factors will keep a person from having good dream recall. If you frequently experience any of these three factors, consider Lepidolite for your dreamwork.

9. Moldavite for Transformative Dream Work: All seven chakras. Moldavite is a powerful stone of transformation. If you are wanting to do some serious dreamwork, use moldavite in conjunction with any of the stones listed above. Moldavite can change your life, by working with it in your dreamwork, it will help you to facilitate faster growth in any area you are focused on, whether dream recall, lucid dreaming, or astral travel.

10. Scolecite
Helps one to realize subtle messages from the inner self and from higher sources - enhances dream state, promotes dream recall, lucid dreaming and restful sleep.

11. Amethyst Point
Helps insomnia. Put an amethyst under your pillow to bring about pleasant dreams, or rub it across your forehead to offer relief from a headache.

12. Agate
Offers protection from bad dreams. In ancient times, agates with banded colors were placed at the head of a sleeper to give rich and varied dreams.

13. Malachite
Emotionally, malachite stimulates inner imagery, making dreams, imagination and memories more alive and real.

14. Labradorite
For Daydreaming: shows us our real goals and intentions so that we suddenly see their real shape, stimulates the imagination

15. Dioptase
Encourages vivid dreams

16. Lepidolite
Bestows calm and helps with sleep disturbances.

17. Chrysoprase
Chrysoprase: is another stone that can be used in the prevention of nightmares, especially with children. Like Amethyst, use a visualisation technique to create that safe space before bed where there is no stress and bad dreams cannot enter. Chrysoprase is also a good stone for adults to connect with their inner child.

Alleviates recurring nightmares (particularly for children)

18. Danburite
Power stone promotes lucid dreaming

19. Howlite: is a very calming stone, some crystal healers suggest to not carry Howlite on you while doing anything that requires a great amount of focus due to its potent calming effect. Howlite is good for people whose minds cannot seem to quiet down, which is perfect right before bed, or during meditation. You can place Howlite under your pillow, one your night state, or even grid your bed with (place four pieces of Howlite at each corner of your bed).

20. Jet: is considered the children's stone. It is formed from fossilised wood, and is very light, often despite its size. Jet is particularly helpful in alleviating nightmares from children, and adults.

21. Amber: To help ease depression

22. Aquamarine: To enhance creativity

23. Beryl: Stimulates dreams

24. Bloodstone: Stimulates dreams

25. Blue howlite: Dream recall

26. Celestine: Dream recall

27. Chalcedony: Helps alleviate bad dreams

28. Chinese Writing Rock: This crystal is good for assisting one into the dream state and directing the dream towards the intended subject

29. Citrine: Is an excellent crystal for bringing about wealth in body, mind and spirit. Citrine is also helpful in cleansing the chakras (energy fields) of the body. You will find yourself awakening refreshed after using Citrine

30. Diaspor: This gives us clarity of dream recall

31. Emerald: To support healing measures

32. Green Sapphire: Dream recall

33. Green tourmaline: To enhance creativity

34. Hawk’s Eye: To help you see things from different perspectives

35. Jade: This crystal is known as the dream stone, it can assist in solving dreams and releasing emotions

sypmtomatic

Dream Crystals

Bad Dreams/Night Terrors - Amethyst, Chrysoprase(especially for children), Jet (especially for children), Lepediolite

Trouble Getting to Sleep - Amethyst, Howlite, Selenite, Lepediolite

Dream Recall - Amethyst, Barite, Herkimer Diamond, Red Jasper, Poppy Jasper, Howlite, Kyanite, Green Saphire

Lucid Dreaming - Lepidolite, Labradorite, Danburite

Angel/Higher Connection During Dreaming - Angelite, Celestite, Seraphinite

Prophetic Dreams - Basanite (or Black Jasper), Azurite

Dreams and Chakras - Use any stone appropriate for which ever chakra(s) you are working with

Sweet Dreams Pouch
Includes agate, lepidolite, malachite, small amethyst point, chrysoprase, scolecite

Warnings...
Celestite may cause some to have disturbed sleep patterns
Old 19-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Knower

Thank you fruitloop.
I don't have anylarimar myself, but If I get some I will add my own experience with it.
Old 19-08-2015, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

This is my dream quartz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quartz.jpg (21.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 19-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thsinner
I would like to start a catolgue of the effects of crystals and stones on sleep patterns. Whether they help insomnia, help astral travel etc...
I ahve information for several which I am testing, Infact I am testing all of mine.

One of my favourites for a really peaceful sleep is fluorite. I need only 3 or 6 .

Great idea for a thread 8thsinner !

I have to check and see if I have any fluorite, sounds like that one could be really helpful ! ( I just quick read your first post, will have to finish reading all that is posted so far ).

Thanks !

P.S Nice to see you back again FruitLoop and posting !
Old 19-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Knower

Thank you, I hope it really takes off and we can build a proper encyclopedia
Old 19-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Master

I've been sleeping horribly of late. I'm exhausted. I have a sinus issue which regrettably needs an operation so I find lying down uncomfy. I'm also "of an age" where sleep patterns are typically disrupted.

Dreams come and go, I sometimes remember and sometimes not and I accept if I'm meant to understand, I will. Flourite will be on my shopping list.
Old 19-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Master

Celestite / celestine - really knackered my sleep - I tossed and turned like a little ship in a storm. I woke up confused and disorientated. I didn't remember any dreams, I just slept really lightly. I won't use it again for my night-time sleeps!
Old 19-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Celestite / celestine - really knackered my sleep - I tossed and turned like a little ship in a storm. I woke up confused and disorientated. I didn't remember any dreams, I just slept really lightly. I won't use it again for my night-time sleeps!

Thanks Belle
I have added this info to me info post.