Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Master
Do you dream about crystals?

Hi all, i was just wondering if anyone has dreamt about crystals?, just recently and in the past i have been having dreams where i have dreamt of crystals, crystal tuning forks and other dreams containing certain crystals within the dreams.
Today i remembered the dream i had last night and i remebered finding a big chunky lapis lazuli pendant also with a pair of earings, they were really lovely sets.

Maybe i need to wear some lapis lazuli, as i dont have any jewelry containing lapis lazuli only in crystals.
Love GA x
Old 30-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Super Moderator
I've had loads of dreams about crystals....and one dream years ago about a whole mountain made of clear Quartz crystal! But I haven't had dreams about them for a while now...you reminded me. I'll set my "dream-wish" to "crystals" tonight and see what happens.
Old 31-03-2013, 04:48 AM
Master

I first got interested in crystals after dreaming of them.40 years of my life I had no interest in them and then suddenly the dreams made me "believe".
Its great to be able to dream of crystals...enjoy:)
Lapiz is related to the third eye..maybe the dream is telling you to trust your intuition as its getting stronger?
Old 31-03-2013, 04:50 AM
Master

And lapiz is also protective hence the pendant over the heart.
Time to shop for pretty jewellery:)
Old 31-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Malathion

I recently had a dream where I ate a chunk out of my Moldavite. It was one of those dreams (if you know what I mean).
Old 31-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Master
Thank you all for your replies.
Im glad to know that im not the only one that dreams of crystals lol, i just thought it was because i am alway's buying crystals lol.

Tobi i hope you managed to dream about them, with your dream wish ;)
Moonicancer, yes i think you a right i may have to meditate with some lapis lazuli on my third eye aswel as look for some nice pendant ;)
Thank you again for sharing.
Love GA x
Old 31-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Master
Hi Malathion, i must admit i have never dreamt about eating crystals lol, mind you i have heard a few people feeling tempted to put crystals in thier mouths when they connect with a certain crystal, maybe your dream is telling you to make an exiliar with the crystal, drink internally?
Love GA x
Old 31-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Axel

Hello lovelies.

I've had a few dreams about my Crystals, but one in particular was interesting that happened very recently.

I have a Tourmalated Quartz bracelet that I bought only a short time ago, it was a lovely fit and had no problems wearing it, then one night I had it by my bedside table and had such a vivid dream of the bracelet showing me my mum and the bracelet together. It was so strong that the next morning I handed it over to her saying 'I think he wants to be with you.'

My mum looked a bit confused but accepted it quite happily and she says she really enjoys wearing it and feels happy with 'him'.
I admit, at first I was a little sad that he had left my wrist, but I guess he feels he could work better with my mum is what I get from it.

And yes, I always have a strong urge to put my Fancy Jasper in my mouth. Must be the way its shaped or something. I don't want to eat it, just run my mouth over it I guess. (I'm not creepy or anything I promise!)

x
Old 01-04-2013, 02:28 AM
Master

OOh some crystals look sooo edible;)
Axel, this happens to me as well.Sometimes crystals "tell" me they want to be w someone and then I give them away; or maybe that someone else needs them more than me.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:09 PM
MyGirlFriday

I usually dream about searching for crystals right before buying some. I don't usually plan to go to the shop the next day either it just sorta happens though. A couple weeks ago I went to the shop but didnt dream about crystals and wound up just getting oils.