Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-12-2016, 02:48 AM
Master
Yes....That is synchronicity. It is the universe talking to you, or if you prefer, God. Those signs are deliberate, and they are for you to see.

How is that so hard to believe? If there is a God, he or she can do that kind of thing. They do. All the time.

People have different talents. Some are psychic, others are mediums, then we have our channelers and magicians etc....the list is long. Some people have the talent of Synchronicity. It is an ability or talent that some people have more then others.

I have it, and I know others who do as well. Accepting that, and learning how to interpret the clues is how you work with that talent.

I have seen the cross in the sky. I can't say for sure that it was deliberate, but a cross means something significant to me, the meaning might be different for you.

It is a variation of normal. Accept it that way.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:38 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

But couldn't I be attracting the signs to myself
Old 22-12-2016, 07:31 PM
Master
I don't know what you are talking about.

What do you mean by you attracting signs to you? Signs from who?

If you are the receiver of the sign, shouldn't there be a sender?
Old 24-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I want to know why I keep getting signs that seem to be telling me to be come Christian even though I don't want to be
Old 24-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Master
I don't know. If I had to guess, maybe there is a reason for you to go to church. I don't know what your signs are but maybe it is a means to an end. You could go to church and end up meeting someone who you are supposed to meet. If you aren't a believer then the signs are not pointing you in that direction for that reason, but there may be a reason to not fear it, and see what's up. Maybe you are interpreting the signs in a very literal way, when that is not what they mean.