Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 15-06-2023, 05:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
So how does it work if you are terminally ill ?
Just curious.

Firstly,

I agree with Miss Hepburn. You know what, in the Traditional Chinese Medical system, even now there is not such a Conception as people called Cancer. It is just a normal disease like others. But why cancers are so lethal? It is because of the ways how the doctors treat them making the death rate being So High. You know, the radio- and chemo-therapies make the immune system and the self-healing ability getting much worse so fast which greatly facilidate the steps of patients towards the end of their lives.

Many examples are there here in China, two persons with same gender, similar age, similar late stage of the same cancer. One choose radio- and chemo-therapies, lots of severe pains, no hair, as thin as a lath, vomiting frequently, barely eat,..etc. life goes to the end within couple of months with all his money gone. The other one choose to take Traditional Chinese Medicine, it tasts bitter of course, but good appetite, sleep well, no lose of weight, same hair, not lying on bed in hospital, living a normal life for years as usual but With the tumor which gradually gets smaller. I believe the Cure is always there. Well, maybe I speak too much on this point......forgive me.

Get back to the word Terminally, as Miss Hepburn said, the doctors just do not know the cure what ever it is, so the world Terminally was used.

Secondly,

as to your question, I shall say that if the self-healing ability is always strong, you will not get there as far as terminally ill. If you are terminally ill already, that means your self-healing ability is always too weak to get you back, because the pace of self-healing is not able to catch up with the pace of deterioration. But if you start to enhance your self-healing ability when you've already been terminally ill, it is Possible that you may catch up or even overwhelming the pace of deterioration and then brings you back.

Declare as usual: I'm not a doctor and not a medical speciality, take my word only for reference and for discussion purpose on this forum.
Old 15-06-2023, 06:40 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
And....anything about what determines "strong self-healing ability" or not?

Forgive my poor English, I just get two understandings of your question:
1. How to define whether the self-healing ability is strong or not?
2. What makes the self-healing ability to be strong?

1. Take a simple example, if you cut your figure skin carelessly when you work in the kitchen, how many days will it take to be healed by yourself? 3 days or 3 weeks?

2. To answer this question, firstly we need to know what is the self-healing ability? It is obvious and reasonable to get a close look at the cellular level. Self-healing includes cell reproduction and growth (cell division), white blood cells and its abilities, etc.
Take cell division as an example to explain, if the liver is damaged, medical scientists and doctors all know that the liver cells need to reproduce new liver cells and grow to replace those damaged cells.
In this reproduction process, nutritions and oxygens (physical factors) are needed which will be delivered by blood cells. Middle school students know this from their biology class. But the teachers ignored to tell their students what is the energy basis and where it comes from for the liver cells to intake those nutritions and oxygen and be self-divided. Just like people eating food, the food is there, but firstly you need to have some Energy to Open your mouth to take the food. The intake of nutritions and oxygen and self-dividing are the activities of the liver cells, and such activities need to be supported by some sort of Energy.

What is this energy and where it comes from? It is not a scientific question that needs experiments in labs, it is a logic question that people with common sense are able to ask.

The answer to this question is: the Energy that liver cells are in need to support its own activities is the Energy that flows within the Meridians and be delivered to every cell through countless tiny meridian branches. And the Energy is produced by yourself every moment as you ate food and breathe and be stored within your Meridan system. We called it Life Energy or Qi. If the energy is sufficiently provided to the liver cells, the liver cells will have a strong ability on its own activities like self reproduction and growth, that is how your liver gets a strong self-healing ability. If there are meridian blockages making the energy could not be delivered to the liver cells successfully, the self-healing ability of the liver will be weak and the damages on the liver could not be healed by yourself.

This answer is not based on my own knowledge and fabrication, it comes from the wisdom of Chinese ancient culture and simply combined with moden human biology. Actually, there's much more to say, but I just don't want to write a book.

Again, for your reference only.