Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 14-06-2023, 06:13 AM
Knower

What is the fundamental basis for people to get recovered from diseases?

The answer is self-healing ability, but the importance of this truth is usually ignored.

Nowadays, people believe it is the medicine or medical treatment that makes sick people to be recovered. Well, medicine or medical treatment helps, but how are they helpful? They are effective simply because the self-healing ability is there. If the self-healing ability is not there, none of them will be effective. All the medicines and medical treatments are developed based on the truth that people has self-healing ability.

Doctors and medical scientists know this truth well, but they seldom mention about it making people ignore this truth. If you ask them, they will say Yes, it is true. If you don't ask, they will not talk about it. Why? It is because the medical science currently do not have a sound method to improve the self-healing ability of human beings. Should this issue be their primary job?

The same medicines or medical treatments towards the same diseases have different effectiveness on different persons. Why is that? Because different persons have different level of self-healing ability.

Cancer surgeries for example, no doctor is able to make sure as to whether this guy will be recovered and be back to normal after the surgery, they will say like "it all depends on himself now." What is it to be depended on from this person? It is actually the self-healing ability of that particular person to be depened on and doctors have no ways to increase the self-healing ability.

So, the most important factor of a person as to whether they can be recovered from their diseases is whether they have a strong self-healing ability or not.
Old 14-06-2023, 08:14 AM
Master

To have the body in an alkaline state.
Old 14-06-2023, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Not many people know this!
I say to people don't believe ME!....get pH test tape...when you don't feel well, you will be acidic...
the hour you start to feel better you will be alkaline.
It's amazing ...(you hold the tape in your urine stream.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-06-2023, 12:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
whether they have a strong self-healing ability or not.
I grew up with the belief that everything was about the immune system, white blood cells, antibodies etc, how much we have been exposed to microbes.
Then physical exercise
I then learned about body acidity,
then fasting,
then Qi energy circulation.
Old 14-06-2023, 12:22 PM
Master

So how does it work if you are terminally ill ?
Just curious.
Old 14-06-2023, 01:50 PM
Isn't terminally a word Doctors use? I mean, when they do not KNOW
a cure. It doesn't mean there isn't one, just because they don't know of one...yet. Right?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-06-2023, 07:16 PM
Master
Self organisation (not a conscious ''I wanna get better'') of complex systems.
Old 15-06-2023, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYACMT
So, the most important factor of a person as to whether they can be recovered from their diseases is whether they have a strong self-healing ability or not.

And....anything about what determines "strong self-healing ability" or not?

Anyway around this post, Dr Gabor Mate, who is very famous for good reason now, speaks extensively about this topic from a medical scientific perspective.

He is worth a read, or listen, and brings good insights into many cases, terminal or otherwise.

Blessings.
Old 15-06-2023, 04:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

Regarding this acidic-alkaline topic, my understanding is that the human body has a powerful acid-alkali regulation system. Normally, when the regulation system works well, the body will be on slightly alkaline state. If people get sick, this regulation system would become malfunctioning making the body into acidic state. So my understanding is that either the acidic state could be one of the reasons for people getting sick, or it is also the result of being sick, cause there are also other reasons for people getting sick.

It is for sure that keeping the body being alkaline state is helpful to prevent diseases, but if a person has already got a disease, it is difficult to have this person to be back to normal by making the body to be in alkaline state via intaking alkaline food or being vegetarian cause the acid-alkali regulation system has already been malfunctioning because of the disease, and here we are talking about "get recovered from diseases". Anyway, I think you put a great insight to prevent diseases.
Old 15-06-2023, 04:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I grew up with the belief that everything was about the immune system, white blood cells, antibodies etc, how much we have been exposed to microbes.
Then physical exercise
I then learned about body acidity,
then fasting,
then Qi energy circulation.

Great. I think it is a progressive sublimation on knowing ourselves.